X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Thanks for the info scifan...

Spoiler:
    Season four sounds very interesting. My only concern is, irrespective of who the father is - its sounding like the baby will live - but how is this going to effect Teyla and how are they going to have a baby on Atlantis. I guess we could just have odd moments of it - Teyla (and John) giving it a kiss before they go off on a mission.

I still have a feeling that there is going to something out of the ordinary occur that will explain why the baby doesn't stick around - but for the moment I have no idea what that could be.
    I have no idea how it would work out either...

Spoiler:
    I can't really see a baby in Atlantis either ,,not at the moment..it just feel way to soon... and since they hardly even have kids around since what season 1...why suddenly bring in a baby... they are hardly showing much time off from all the missions and what goes on in Atlantis.. so what,,they are just going to mention ..like Teyla seeing her baby but not showing it... then I really don't see the point the baby being there at all... since hey they hardly mention anything off time anyway...

I really don't want to see the lost lover angle...or bring in suddenly I a guy we have never seen before or heard of.. and wouldn't Ronon know..or John for that matter...since well Ronon talked about John and Teyla... and this is as late as Sunday.,...since I can't see Teyla just falling for someone in a wim and then falling in bed with him and boom she's pregnant... how is that for a cliché... No give me a Teyla from another dimension or from the future..or something that isn't really normal since those are the only things I can really see John being involved... her having someone elses kid with a normal guy,,well there has to be strong feelings from her side for that to happen or they will paint me a Teyla I really don't want to see... and for it being a normal guy well that scenario don't give me much of promise for J/T...

I far more rather it had something to do with John...then for it being a cliché storyline used so many times especially in soap operas that it's making me sick.. or using a story that was just recently done on SG1...

Just voted in the banner competition... lots of lots of great banners.,..awesome J/T fans...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42763&page=36

Poor Shep/Teyla need your help in the pic contest! They aren't gettin any love!
      It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I have no idea how it would work out either...

Spoiler:
        I can't really see a baby in Atlantis either ,,not at the moment..it just feel way to soon... and since they hardly even have kids around since what season 1...why suddenly bring in a baby... they are hardly showing much time off from all the missions and what goes on in Atlantis.. so what,,they are just going to mention ..like Teyla seeing her baby but not showing it... then I really don't see the point the baby being there at all... since hey they hardly mention anything off time anyway...

I really don't want to see the lost lover angle...or bring in suddenly I a guy we have never seen before or heard of.. and wouldn't Ronon know..or John for that matter...since well Ronon talked about John and Teyla... and this is as late as Sunday.,...since I can't see Teyla just falling for someone in a wim and then falling in bed with him and boom she's pregnant... how is that for a cliché... No give me a Teyla from another dimension or from the future..or something that isn't really normal since those are the only things I can really see John being involved... her having someone elses kid with a normal guy,,well there has to be strong feelings from her side for that to happen or they will paint me a Teyla I really don't want to see... and for it being a normal guy well that scenario don't give me much of promise for J/T...

I far more rather it had something to do with John...then for it being a cliché storyline used so many times especially in soap operas that it's making me sick.. or using a story that was just recently done on SG1...
        I'm hoping the tpb will surprise us, and do this storyline justice.
        Spoiler:
        I really hope we don't get some wonder baby who is the savior of the pegasus galaxy or some experiment. But I think I have ruled out any involvement by Michael as he isn't in the first half of the season and I really don't think he did anything to Teyla in Vengeance, otherwise why try and kill her.

Lost lost love seemes too cliched too, and even if someone did pop up out of Teyla's past I can't see her getting pregnant straight away. So I still think Joh will have some involvement but I can't see the ptb having a baby on Atlantis - so this is where the plot thickens. John being the "hero" isn't even allowed to show any feelings so I really cannnot see the ptb letting him become a father. Heros don't have kids Mabye its a prophesy of some kind, or as you say Nina a Teyla from the future - that would explain not having to keep the child around - so many possibilities.

Just voted in the banner competition... lots of lots of great banners.,..awesome J/T fans...

I still can't decide - there are about 3 that I really love..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aaobuttons View Post
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=42763&page=36

Poor Shep/Teyla need your help in the pic contest! They aren't gettin any love!
          Thanks for the link aaobuttons - but I think we missed the boat on this one - had no idea this was going on..
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link aaobuttons - but I think we missed the boat on this one - had no idea this was going on..
            I didn't either..and can't really see the point anymore... it's already to far gone...

Oh trust me blue...I didn't have it easy chosing a banner either...there were so many great ones,.,,maybe 3 or 4 that had a little more in my mind but in the end I just had to go for something.. *lol*
            To tell the truth I really don't mind any so I'm good with whatever will win,,,they are all really great...shown just how much talent there is out there...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              I didn't either..and can't really see the point anymore... it's already to far gone...

Oh trust me blue...I didn't have it easy chosing a banner either...there were so many great ones,.,,maybe 3 or 4 that had a little more in my mind but in the end I just had to go for something.. *lol*
              To tell the truth I really don't mind any so I'm good with whatever will win,,,they are all really great...shown just how much talent there is out there...
              I've finally chosen, and as you say they are all really great with lots of J/T talent out there ...
              sigpic

Comment

Trying to capture some of the beautiful looks John and Teyla give each other.

Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping the tpb will surprise us, and do this storyline justice.
                  Spoiler:
                  I really hope we don't get some wonder baby who is the savior of the pegasus galaxy or some experiment. But I think I have ruled out any involvement by Michael as he isn't in the first half of the season and I really don't think he did anything to Teyla in Vengeance, otherwise why try and kill her.

Lost lost love seemes too cliched too, and even if someone did pop up out of Teyla's past I can't see her getting pregnant straight away. So I still think Joh will have some involvement but I can't see the ptb having a baby on Atlantis - so this is where the plot thickens. John being the "hero" isn't even allowed to show any feelings so I really cannnot see the ptb letting him become a father. Heros don't have kids Mabye its a prophesy of some kind, or as you say Nina a Teyla from the future - that would explain not having to keep the child around - so many possibilities.
                  I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Spoiler:
                  I'm starting to think, for the first time, that Teyla's and the Athosian culture's lack of history is a good thing. TPTB can go back and develop, as Blue said, a prophesy or a cultural practice. i.e. Would the village (if the Athosians are still around...I think there is a rumor they disappear?) take care of the child so that Teyla's child, the next leader of their village, would be raised with Athosian beliefs as opposed to on Atlantis where that would be lost?

I'm with y'all about not wanting soap opera drama. Though it seems like to be with the 4th season shift to Atlantis being more military that the chance of major angst is slim. I think it would be much more likely for the baby to serve a purpose and have TPTB make it disappear.

At least we know that there are a lot of people who want the show to continue (fans and people involved with the show) so TPTB aren't going to intentionally tank the show and that makes me hold on to a little hope.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

Spoiler:
                    I'm starting to think, for the first time, that Teyla's and the Athosian culture's lack of history is a good thing. TPTB can go back and develop, as Blue said, a prophesy or a cultural practice. i.e. Would the village (if the Athosians are still around...I think there is a rumor they disappear?) take care of the child so that Teyla's child, the next leader of their village, would be raised with Athosian beliefs as opposed to on Atlantis where that would be lost?

I'm with y'all about not wanting soap opera drama. Though it seems like to be with the 4th season shift to Atlantis being more military that the chance of major angst is slim. I think it would be much more likely for the baby to serve a purpose and have TPTB make it disappear.

At least we know that there are a lot of people who want the show to continue (fans and people involved with the show) so TPTB aren't going to intentionally tank the show and that makes me hold on to a little hope.

I love your sig...
                    sigpic

Comment

I love the sig YC has too...one of many great ones by WB....such wonderful talent is displayed all over...

The fastest way to tank a scifi show is to make it soap operish and cliché... I really don't need to see..As the world turns, and The bold and the beautiful in space...YUCK...make me gag...I can't stand those shows...sorry for the ones that do ,,,but I'm not one of them...*lol* I'm not the one for girly chick movies, or slimy dripping romance novels...
                      That's why I'm more into Atlantis, CSI Shows (favorite one being the New York one), Action movies, some comedy,,,come to think of it I think the only drama I've really sat and watched has been Pearl Harbour and Family Album (I know I'm not normal *lol*)
                      Last edited by NinaM; 12 May 2007, 10:54 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

another Wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Another great wallie Blue..
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I couldn't figure out how to vote for the banners. It's a hard choice. Alot are really good.

Comment

another Wallie of our beautiful duo...

Spoiler:
                              Love this. Love Racheal's smile.
                              sigpic

Comment

Fly by post......

LC: The JT_ SGA_Awards site is having technical difficulties, well with the poll at least. I’ve set things up to allow you to leave a vote via comment or e-mail. Please remember that you only get to vote for 1 of the 20 banners. Sorry for the mix up and thanks for your patience.

Maddie
                                Last edited by Devine27; 12 May 2007, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X