John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
    Eh? I never lurked here... I lurk in the JF thunk thread, but that's it...

*confussled*
    Poor confuzzled Merr! Your profile has said a few times "viewing topic "Sheppard/Teyla Ship Discussion Thread""

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Merrin_Delaney
      Eh? I never lurked here... I lurk in the JF thunk thread, but that's it...

*confussled*
      Your profile says you do!!!

Although, RSF's said he was lurking in the McKay/Hewlett thunk one once...

Makes you wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        Poor confuzzled Merr! Your profile has said a few times "viewing topic "Sheppard/Teyla Ship Discussion Thread""
        But I didn't!! I really didn't!! I was here ONCE!

Edit: ....and I am now, obviously.

Comment

ROFL!!! well haven't you posted in here once before??

and wait a sec... RSF has an ACCOUNT??! i thought he just lurked...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            ROFL!!! well haven't you posted in here once before??

and wait a sec... RSF has an ACCOUNT??! i thought he just lurked...
            Yea. His handle is Rainbow Sun Francks. Creative, eh?

He's posted in his thunk thread before. Way cool for him to visit us little fans...

*Iz gushing in the wrong thread!*

Ahem... yes... Sheyla...

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
              That is funny, I loved how John wanted to learn how to fight with sticks and even though he got his ass kicked by teyla he seemed to enjoy working out with her. He really wants to understand her ways and she is really learnin alot of his.

ITA
              It is so cool John is NOT intimidated by strong women and actually respects strong woman ..
              I always get the impression he likes a challenging woman who will stand up to him
              And Teyla is a challenging woman and it is their combustive personalities which enhances the coupling and makes it interesting and intriguing to watch developing

Pam

Comment

wow!! lots of big words first thing in the morning!!

but yes, i really agree with you the unique way in which their personalities clash but still manage to mesh together is what makes their relaitonship so intriguing!!

Comment

WEll..you know what they say, opposites attract !

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

indeed they do!! but i really like that shep and teyla are opposites in many ways but still have core similarities that bring them together as well!

Comment

Pic time.

It's a promotional shot, but has anyone noticed how dam CLOSE he's standing. I mean he might as well have just jumped on top of her for the picture, but still. Just thought you'd all like to see it.

*exits through the "entry only" door" muhahahahaha! Such chaos!
                      Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

ooh, yes!! gotta love those close-together promo shots... speaking of which... are they gonna do promo shots for season 2??

nice to see ya round here, JS

Comment

Lol, I'm always around. Lingering in the darkness. I think you've converted me into an all round shipper. I've been posting everywhere lately!
                          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

muhahahahahahaha!!!! er, i mean... hehe!!! yay!! another crazy multi-shipper! we have all the fun, ya know

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                              Lol, I'm always around. Lingering in the darkness. I think you've converted me into an all round shipper. I've been posting everywhere lately!
                              She did that to me too.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

why am i suddenly getting the blame??!!

Comment

Working...
                                X