No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided I am not going to allow the antis to upset me and simply going to enjoy any and all Sheyla moments coming up and am grateful to Martin for the 'tease' about Concersion possibly being a Sheyla Episode but whatever may come to be for Sheyla whether together or separately I am going to cherish the Sheyla moments nonetheless

Pam

Comment

weee!!! excellent attitude!! and there are certainly enough moments to cherish!! even if they end up hating each other and teyla leaving or something, there's still plenty of ship to go over in the first season plus, hating and angst is good, yes???

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        weee!!! excellent attitude!! and there are certainly enough moments to cherish!! even if they end up hating each other and teyla leaving or something, there's still plenty of ship to go over in the first season plus, hating and angst is good, yes???

Yup
        And I'm still hoping for more Stick Fighting scenes between Sheyla and still see it as foreplay but NOOOO Teyla cannot leave She is my favorite female character on SGA ..

Pam

Comment

hehe! yes, i love stick fighting!!! honestly, even if it AIN'T sheyla, i still hope there's lots of stick fighting!!

and i agree... i DEFINATELY don't want teyla to leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
            That is funny, I loved how John wanted to learn how to fight with sticks and even though he got his ass kicked by teyla he seemed to enjoy working out with her. He really wants to understand her ways and she is really learnin alot of his.
            or maybe he's into the domination/submission thing . (and a bunny is born! )

Comment

well i suppose if you're into that sort of thing... maybe shep took more from daddy that we previously thought

Comment

well i suppose if you're into that sort of thing... maybe shep took more from daddy that we previously thought
                LOL!!! The poor out-of-the-loop people in this thread.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOL!! well, ummm... we already said sheyla was gonna be incorporated into that story... dunno how THAT'LL tie in with everything... but we're gonna anyway

Comment

LOL!! well, ummm... we already said sheyla was gonna be incorporated into that story... dunno how THAT'LL tie in with everything... but we're gonna anyway
                    We did!?!!? I missed something! Weeee!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

LOL!! well, i guess it HAS to be official now, since you've "weee!!"d your approval

Comment

LOL!! well, i guess it HAS to be official now, since you've "weee!!"d your approval
                        LOL! Merr hasn't yet. Does she still lurk here?

Comment

LOL!! i dunno well she's not a shepmagan! she don't get a say!

Comment

My modem crashes and lookies what I miss!!! You guys are frakkin loopie!

Although, if Shep is into Dom/Sub stuff, I think he'd have to share with Teyla. She strikes me as a dom, thankyouverymuch!

PG, PG...

Merr has no say! Not until she de-lurks and becomes one with the Shepmagans!!!

*Grins*

Comment

Eh? I never lurked here... I lurk in the JF thunk thread, but that's it...

*confussled*

Comment

rofl!! missy, i said we were putting sheyla into the baal/melia and shep story... and ang agreed and we said you have no say since you don't ship sheyla... that clear it up??

Comment

Working...
                                X