John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emily_reich
    so what's your favorite sheyla scene (that you've actually seen anyway )??
    Uh.. okay out of the 2 and a half eps I've seen....

The one where Teyla's being wraitified (so to speak) and she goes running to shep in her dream, that was so sweet!!!

And then later, when they were fightin' and he was worried, sweet!

And yeah.. just generally a shippy ep....

sweetness abounds!

What's that ep called.. is that one the.... gift???

Comment

yes, becky was also converted to sheyla with one pic i showed her that ADORABLE cave scene pic and she was hooked
      Yeah, I mean I was already kinda leaning that way (from the one ep I had seen at that point) but it was so touching... made your heart go out to them and want to sing pretty little songs and play romantic music, even though I hadn't a clue what was going on....

Comment

ROFL!! yes, that's "the gift" and i agree... a great ep i like when he says "she's one of the strongest people i know"

and yeah, isn't that pic just SO sweet... i saw that and it hooked me!! i was already leaning that way too then that pic just hooked me for good! that look, how deeply they were looking into each other's eyes! they can look into each other's eyes like NOBODY'S business!!!

Comment

ROFL!! yes, that's "the gift" and i agree... a great ep i like when he says "she's one of the strongest people i know"

and yeah, isn't that pic just SO sweet... i saw that and it hooked me!! i was already leaning that way too then that pic just hooked me for good! that look, how deeply they were looking into each other's eyes! they can look into each other's eyes like NOBODY'S business!!!
          Yes they can.

Just makes your knees weak to see that... especially when Shep is turned a bit more towards me...

Oops, wrong thread!!!

Comment

ROFL, but seriously.... so much sweetness... makes me wish people would look at me that way...
            **becomes dreamy, drool begins to drip**

Um.. er.. I uh.... yeah

Comment

rofl!! bec, did ya realize in your "location" you misspelled "corner"??? i just noticed it

and yes, bec, methinks you need to join in some thunk threads

Comment

rofl!! bec, did ya realize in your "location" you misspelled "corner"??? i just noticed it

and yes, bec, methinks you need to join in some thunk threads
                She does, and you did! Lol.

I go to Ford, Ba'al, Shep... think thats it.

Those are my thunks.

Comment

LOL!!! no I didn't ROFL okay, it would be funnier if I was at a Trek Thread... then it would be a DIFFERANT misspelling lol..
                  anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by MMTripBobSally
                    LOL!!! no I didn't ROFL okay, it would be funnier if I was at a Trek Thread... then it would be a DIFFERANT misspelling lol..
                    anyway..
                    True dat.

Or however my sis says it...

Comment

rofl!! oh, i had to read back to see what you were responding to, bec but yes, it'd be connor misspelled on a trek thread

so ya gonna join some thunks?? *cough* shep! *cough*

Comment

rofl!! oh, i had to read back to see what you were responding to, bec but yes, it'd be connor misspelled on a trek thread

so ya gonna join some thunks?? *cough* shep! *cough*
                        I like the Shep one, especially the EYEBROWS!

Maybe thats what gets Teyla into Shep, eh? One wag of the 'brows and it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel!

Comment

Originally posted by MMTripBobSally
                          Uh.. okay out of the 2 and a half eps I've seen....

The one where Teyla's being wraitified (so to speak) and she goes running to shep in her dream, that was so sweet!!!

And then later, when they were fightin' and he was worried, sweet!

And yeah.. just generally a shippy ep....

sweetness abounds!

What's that ep called.. is that one the.... gift???
                          That's The Gift, and it's chock full of shippy goodness.

There's the whole thing where everyone is scared of who and what Teyla is, but Shep stays by her anyways. I think that is the sweetest part, the fact that her DNA doesn't change how they feel about each other.

And I love how she runs right to his room, no hesitation. You know she must have done THAT a few times before!

Comment

She knew exactly where his room was - and then later in The Siege (Part I) theres the question "Where you alone" and Teyla looks straight at John.

I think they are keeping secrets don't you ;-)

Comment

Judy has uploaded some Sheyla wallpapers at the Yahoo group.

Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sheyla_Ship/files/ to see the wallpapers.

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...n87/txtr04.jpg
                                made a sheyla wallpaper hope u like
                                part of:
                                Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Working...
                                X