No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey you guys....we are trying to have an indepth discussion over in the Teyla thread and taking a look at Teyla throughout the seasons...as much as I"m a shipper of JT...my first and foremost admiration is for Teyla's character...it saddens me that I see so many shippers in this fandom that are strongly for JT but as far as supporting Teyla on her own, there is very little....Teyla is a wonderful character that I feel can do without John.....but John cannot be without her...I've said it many times, and I"ll say it again...actually write it again....John came to life the minute he stepped up to speak to Teyla in Rising.....she gave him reason to go and fight and rescue her and the others...of course, he would have gone for Colonel Summner..but then he woudn't be the hero today.....and actually he'd be retired with Teyla in a little hut there eating Tava bean soup....ah!
    but seriously, please come join us in the Teyla thread and show that character that she is just as wonderful next to John or on her own...

Thanks guys!
    sigpic

Comment

In celebration of my 200th post, I made a video. It’s called ‘The Hunt’. I wouldn’t really call this a Sheyla vid, but it has quite a few JT moments. I made it mainly for laughs….and I love the song. Hope you like it.
      Last edited by Devine27; 13 March 2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Congrats Jodi on your 100th Post....here's a simple gift...from my own cap from the Siege 3

nice job camy, i like the paint effect...I can never get mind to work....*sigh*

am i the only one who thinks Teyla's expression in this is priceless??...It looks like she's giving John the 'have you lost your mind' look...

BTW...after watching Seige III last night, with commentary, thought it was fantastic, kind of funny that Joe wasn't the one to bring up the hug, but I think it was David...and Gero (?) going on about shipping had me lol...

Anyway, to my point, anybody thought the seating arrangement was interesting?...I know it could mean alot of things but as I recall, everyone was already seated when John and Rodney walked in. And John walked to Teyla's side, while Rodney went between Zelenka and Weir (?)...

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
        hey spoilers for the season 4 ep Travelers is up in the speculation thread from solutions! i hope we get
        Spoiler:
        some nice telya angst for our sheppy in this one! antoher great ep that could highlight how much she cares for him, and since CG focused a lot of elizabeth's reactions to shep's torture, i wonder if this could be an opportunity for team angst but maybe with a few sheyla hints, with her worrying about him! i hope so anyway, we saw lots of shep concerned for teyla in season 3, maybe now its her turn to do the worrying!!

bring on season 4!!!
        heres the LINK for the TRAVELERS ep spoilers....
        http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=761
        ahhh...thanks Roo...*runs off to read spoilers*

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Hey you guys....we are trying to have an indepth discussion over in the Teyla thread and taking a look at Teyla throughout the seasons...as much as I"m a shipper of JT...my first and foremost admiration is for Teyla's character...it saddens me that I see so many shippers in this fandom that are strongly for JT but as far as supporting Teyla on her own, there is very little....Teyla is a wonderful character that I feel can do without John.....but John cannot be without her...I've said it many times, and I"ll say it again...actually write it again....John came to life the minute he stepped up to speak to Teyla in Rising.....she gave him reason to go and fight and rescue her and the others...of course, he would have gone for Colonel Summner..but then he woudn't be the hero today.....and actually he'd be retired with Teyla in a little hut there eating Tava bean soup....ah!
        but seriously, please come join us in the Teyla thread and show that character that she is just as wonderful next to John or on her own...

Thanks guys!
        the appreciations thread camy?...I'll drop by, I think I dropped the thread awhile ago...*runs away*...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Beautiful new sig Camy!

Roo, thanks for the link.

Comment

hey spoilers for the season 4 ep Travelers is up in the speculation thread from solutions! i hope we get
            Spoiler:
            some nice telya angst for our sheppy in this one! antoher great ep that could highlight how much she cares for him, and since CG focused a lot of elizabeth's reactions to shep's torture, i wonder if this could be an opportunity for team angst but maybe with a few sheyla hints, with her worrying about him! i hope so anyway, we saw lots of shep concerned for teyla in season 3, maybe now its her turn to do the worrying!!

bring on season 4!!!
            heres the LINK for the TRAVELERS ep spoilers....
            http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=761
            That's the greatest news...

Though
            Spoiler:
            was Shep piloting the jumper on his own? That's the way it sounds from the Details. I would think that one of the team members would be with him.

and you're right it's such a great opportunity for us to see Teyla's reactions, since CG, there was almost nothing of her, facial expressions when Shep was being fed on. The only think i recalled was the scene where Weir and Ronon had their heads down, and Teyla was off in the corner, and her head was up and she looked distressed a bit, but that I didn't catch in the show, but on a screencap. Which was disappointing, so this would be a perfect chance to see Teyla reacting to John in danger

I think it's time Teyla gets more invovled. It's only natural.

Another thing are these Travelers going to be their new enemy or something, cause weren't there spoilers where it said they'd gain a new enemy or am i getting confused?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post

Though
              Spoiler:
              was Shep piloting the jumper on his own? That's the way it sounds from the Details. I would think that one of the team members would be with him.

and you're right it's such a great opportunity for us to see Teyla's reactions, since CG, there was almost nothing of her, facial expressions when Shep was being fed on. The only think i recalled was the scene where Weir and Ronon had their heads down, and Teyla was off in the corner, and her head was up and she looked distressed a bit, but that I didn't catch in the show, but on a screencap. Which was disappointing, so this would be a perfect chance to see Teyla reacting to John in danger

Another thing are these Travelers going to be their new enemy or something, cause weren't there spoilers where it said they'd gain a new enemy or am i getting confused?...
              Hey!
              Spoiler:
              There's a new enemy in Season 4? I thought they just said it would be a race, but that they were a bit of a 'wild card'. As in, sometimes you trust them, sometimes you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                Hey!
                Spoiler:
                There's a new enemy in Season 4? I thought they just said it would be a race, but that they were a bit of a 'wild card'. As in, sometimes you trust them, sometimes you don't.
                oh ok see there we go..I know I was forgetting/confusing something...*sigh*...

so, could it be that?...I mean
                Spoiler:
                it sounds like they could be a different race, but then again...urgh, I should just stay on the path where I take everything as is, and not try to go in depth with anything...

Thanks Devine!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

oh ok see there we go..I know I was forgetting/confusing something...*sigh*...

so, could it be that?...I mean
                  Spoiler:
                  it sounds like they could be a different race, but then again...urgh, I should just stay on the path where I take everything as is, and not try to go in depth with anything...

Thanks Devine!
                  Ooh, don't take my word for it. I was just wondering is all. I thought I heard differently and thought you may have heard it as well.....

Comment

Though
                    Spoiler:

exactly
                    Spoiler:
                    more teyla angst!! we missed out in CG so heres hoping for some nice angst over sheppy's predicament here!! it does sound like shep piloting on his own, very strange! although he has done it a couple of times, like in the return and in first strike!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

exactly
                      Spoiler:
                      more teyla angst!! we missed out in CG so heres hoping for some nice angst over sheppy's predicament here!! it does sound like shep piloting on his own, very strange! although he has done it a couple of times, like in the return and in first strike!

That's one thing that got me confused...

Spoiler:
                      As he has flown the jumper so many times over the year... he has as far as I can recall right at this moment only flown it alone twice... so that's just one thing that is odd... like why would he go on a mission alone... I could understand The Return 1...and in a way First Strike too since it was more just to observe and confirm... but him going off world all alone...uhm that just doens't sound like Sheppard to me... if so well then the guy has lost it *lol*

But I'm all for more Teyla angst ...knowing John is in serious trouble... and if he now truly gets beaten...what might her reaction be when she sees him so injured...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

exactly
                        Spoiler:
                        true...
                        Spoiler:
                        i think it'll be interesting to find out also why he's by himself, cause most times it's the team together, except in those situations you mentioned above

Any idea exactly where this episode falls in the schedule or known episode titles so far?

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:
                          As he has flown the jumper so many times over the year... he has as far as I can recall right at this moment only flown it alone twice... so that's just one thing that is odd... like why would he go on a mission alone... I could understand The Return 1...and in a way First Strike too since it was more just to observe and confirm... but him going off world all alone...uhm that just doens't sound like Sheppard to me... if so well then the guy has lost it *lol*

But I'm all for more Teyla angst ...knowing John is in serious trouble... and if he now truly gets beaten...what might her reaction be when she sees him so injured...
                          I'm hoping
                          Spoiler:
                          for something serious, kind of like those situations where is necessarity, could be a double whammy, you know atlantis in trouble Shep doing scouting, and get's captured. maybe he ran away from home...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post

Spoiler:

hmm well
                            Spoiler:
                            who knows why hes on his own but im sure there is a purpose!! i really want shep really whumped..ahem...so if the team go to rescue him we can see teyla really upset over him all beaten and tied up or whatnot!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

hmm well
                              Spoiler:
                              who knows why hes on his own but im sure there is a purpose!! i really want shep really whumped..ahem...so if the team go to rescue him we can see teyla really upset over him all beaten and tied up or whatnot!!
                              *lol*...why did i have a flash of Teyla in one of those white nurses outfits, cap and all, holding a needle...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

hmm well
                                Spoiler:
                                I guess....all we can do is wait...

Spoiler:
                                One thing though...they better get that woman to be cruel... if she sweet talk him or he sweet talks her...I'm gonna throw something on my TV... I haven't been annoyed at all in season 3..they better not start that crap again...

Guess we will have to wait all those months before getting to know why he suddenly is alone in the jumper..or maybe the team gets dumped somewhere and John is captured... guess the possibilities are endless...
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X