No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't have to mean it, it's just that a lot of people that ship for Sheyla, are McWier too.

(page 2 )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

yeah!!! yikes!!! we can'tlet it slip like that!!

Comment

It seems like you guys do pair them four up like that. Does anybody here not ship for Weir/McKay, but do for Sheppard and Teyla?

Comment

that's a good question.....

i think my sister is a shepmagan but doesn't mcweir ship..... but that's all i can think of!!

Comment

I don't see any in this thread, but I think there are some at the scifi bboard.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

also the sam/thor ship thread is ahead of us too...
              sigpic

Comment

no!!!! where's our shipper spirit??!!!!

shep: who are those people watching us????
                teyla: perhaps they are shepmagans...
                shep: isn't that, like, a kind of sandwich or something???

Comment

You know CKO, I got a bad rep point for saying that? Strange.

Emily why don't you post that last pic in your sig, the one from the end of Rising? I can't find it any where. I love that caption BTW.

Comment

aw it dont feel to good does it... they ding ya for speaking your mind
                    sigpic

Comment

yeah... i've gotten about three bad reps just for this thread.... i pm'd the mods about getting some rude comments, though... and they did somethin about it so if ONE person is just giving all of us red JUST for posting in here, they can probly do something about it....

anyway...

[Emily why don't you post that last pic in your sig, the one from the end of Rising? I can't find it any where. I love that caption BTW.
                      thanks

Comment

and do ya mean this one:

AND SINCE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF:

"How come I never make friends like that?"
                        "You need to get out more."
                        "We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?"

Comment

I got red for this post:
                          Originally posted by Angelique
                          AARRGGG Sam/Thor's ahead again!!

And this was the Comment:
                          Stop bumping the thread. If people want to talk about Sam/Thor, they'll do it in peace.

Wasn't like I posted it in the Sam/Thor thread.
                          Thanks CKO now I'm back to where I was before the red, with a rep point from Qtyled. The red cut my rep in half.

That's a good shepp pic Emily, but I was talking about the Sheyla Where Beckett says "Why can't I make friends like that?".

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            and do ya mean this one:

AND SINCE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF:

"How come I never make friends like that?"
                            "You need to get out more."
                            "We're in another galaxy. How much more out can you get?"

Yeah, that's the one!! Thanks! I might have to change my sig again. And the rest of the quote "does this have lemon in it!?"

Comment

lol... yes... that it is it's like a double-punch-line quote

i still think the cave one is adorable though

looks like ya got me before i could edit it... lol... i accidentally put in the wrong pic!!! lol... i was actually getting that other one for something else and i mixed the two up... then i realized it was actually the OTHER endof rising pic

sa for that red.... yeah... your post wasn't anti-sam/thor.... was it???? i thought it was just in reference to our long-running joke we use to keep our thread at the top

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                lol... yes... that it is it's like a double-punch-line quote

i still think the cave one is adorable though

looks like ya got me before i could edit it... lol... i accidentally put in the wrong pic!!! lol... i was actually getting that other one for something else and i mixed the two up... then i realized it was actually the OTHER endof rising pic

sa for that red.... yeah... your post wasn't anti-sam/thor.... was it???? i thought it was just in reference to our long-running joke we use to keep our thread at the top
                                I'll probably just keep the cave one. It's kinda more of a sheyla anyway.

LOL! That's why I always use the preview post.

Yeah, it wasn't anti-sam/thor (It is kinda wierd though .)

Comment

Working...
                                X