Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
    So it was YOU that done did that? Lol
    [OT]LOL!!! We're just talking about accents in the chat! That's great Kip. [/OT]

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      [OT]LOL!!! We're just talking about accents in the chat! That's great Kip. [/OT]
      You want to talk accents? I was born and raised in Nevada, USA, and I've had native Canadians tell me I talk like them. I say bean, not been, a-boot, agAin, yadda. Bit watered down, but yea.

Its kinda creepy...

Ahem. To make this post meaningful, I voted that the best scene was where Shep was protecting Teyla from Bates. Anyone else want to share their fave from the list, or does anyone have another fave that isn't on the list?

Comment

You want to talk accents? I was born and raised in Nevada, USA, and I've had native Canadians tell me I talk like them. I say bean, not been, a-boot, agAin, yadda. Bit watered down, but yea.
        wow!!! you DO speak canadian! now, the big test: do you say "ZEE PM" or "ZED PM"???

...i figured out i talk mostly southern with a weird intermixing of random british terms (mostly slang and swears though ) and lots of laziness all thrown together into a bonafide PNW/west coast american accent!!!

.... as for that poll, *off to vote*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          wow!!! you DO speak canadian! now, the big test: do you say "ZEE PM" or "ZED PM"???

...i figured out i talk mostly southern with a weird intermixing of random british terms (mostly slang and swears though ) and lots of laziness all thrown together into a bonafide PNW/west coast american accent!!!

.... as for that poll, *off to vote*
          Zed.

The letter is ZED, not ZEE.

We have these things at work, called zed-racks. They are shaped like one, so yea. But, everyone else says ZEE!!! So annoying...

Comment

Why do I get the feeling Conversion is going to a favorite unless of course the episode doesn't bring any Sheyla kissing which I expect to happen .. Sorry but I do expect hinting blossoning romance or possibly close contact between Sheyla but who knows ? LOL
            Anyway I am happy Chaya is not going to return in Season 2 ..

Pam

Comment

So it was YOU that done did that? Lol

I'm going to vote now!

Did you know, in the past two days we have gotten three new members! So cool!

I think it's three... aw rats!
              Yep. I thought of the poll the other night so I thought to include it on the Yahoo Group.

I am stuck on what to choose thoe as the best scene - the cave scene when they look at one another face to face or the scene in Siege (Part I) when Sheppard protects Teyla from that man named Bates.

Decisions Decisions!

"I'm all alone, I'm all alone!"

Comment

both are good
                sigpic

Comment

The new episode Conversion is gonna be very interesting. "Sheppard and Teyla have a very special friendship. Will it blossom into more? You'll have to wait and see. Be sure to watch episode eight: 'Conversion.'"
                  (Stargate writer Martin Gero in a message at GateWorld Forum.]
                  I cant wait till it comes out and I do hope something happenes between them.
                  part of:
                  Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

If it's like Divide and Conquer, it ougt to be good.

And, somewhere, one of TPTB said that Shep/Teyla is the new Sam/Jack!!! I read it somewhere...

BLAST! I hate it when I forget things...

I just hope they don't drag it out so much! I mean, COME ON! No JOB is worth losing someone you love!

*Pulls herself out of her shipper rant before it scares people*

Sorry.

Comment

TOTTALY OT, but....

300 POSTS!!!

And, exactly 500 rep! So, a glowie and 300 in the same day! WHOOT!!!

Okies, I'm done tooting my horn. Time to pack it up.

I'm tired of this promo!!! Whens the new ones???

Comment

And, somewhere, one of TPTB said that Shep/Teyla is the new Sam/Jack!!! I read it somewhere...
                        You've forced me to delurk. Oh God No, please don't let them be the new Sam/Jack. I really can't do that again, no ten million years of being a frustrated shipper, I won't stand for it!

:Rant finished, goes back to lurking. :

McKay is Snarky Geek Love

Comment

yes, i TOTALLY agree!! i had no problems with sam and jack getting together or anything... but having just close friends for a couple years then BAM! an overloaded-ship ep... then four more years of dragging it out and BAM! another mega-ship ep!!! that was not good...

i really hope that NO ships on atlantis end up like that

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            yes, i TOTALLY agree!! i had no problems with sam and jack getting together or anything... but having just close friends for a couple years then BAM! an overloaded-ship ep... then four more years of dragging it out and BAM! another mega-ship ep!!! that was not good...

i really hope that NO ships on atlantis end up like that
                            Well hopefully we won't get that with Sheppard and Teyla. TPTB might have realised fans don't like it being drawn out over like eight seasons and as you said Em for them to suddenly say "yeh we like one another more than we should".

At least with Atlantis and Sheppard and Teyla we can get to see that there is something brewing which hopefully will come to the surface in "Conversion"

Can't wait to see the spoiler images from that episode.

Off topic: I got my third glowly :-)

Comment

well personally, from the wording and from the fact that i don't like to get my hopes up, i don't think conversion is gonna be anything more than the two of them working closely again (a la LFP or somethin)... i mean, i'd be perfectly happy to be wrong, but that's all i think it's gonna be, at least until we hear more spoilers...

however i agree on the pics: can't wait!

YAY ON THE THIRD GLOWY!!! weeeeee!

Comment

yey on the third glowy Warrior
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X