No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has this been rec'd here or not? Anyway, a nice little Sheyla story by littleknux
    Bad idea

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
      Has this been rec'd here or not? Anyway, a nice little Sheyla story by littleknux
      Bad idea
      thanks it really helped my mood I'd rep you but it won't let me . *goes back to cursing bladder infection and the YMCA pool he's sure gave it to him*

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
        Me? Wait for "Trinity" before I start shipping?

ROFLMAO!!!! dude, even I would probably wait a few eps to start shipping them!

but yeah, i have to say teyla/plot bunny, though annoyingly stereotypical, just may end up on my long list of wonderful atlantis ships, though probably as one that i could see as really close friends along the lines of most of my others

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
          That's my neck of the woods, gatelover. What part of Chicago will you be in?
          Don't know yet, Nsync (stupid boy band) is doing some charity thing there and mom is dragging me along but we'll be in the same hotel whiech means satalite T.V. marble floors and big comfy beds! *loves overly luxurous hotels*

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            You forget Em, I'm crazier.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

You forget Em, I'm crazier.
              I think your both crazy!

Comment

rofl!! yeah, probably

ang, you don't ship sheyla, shep/weir, teyla/ford, AND mcweir... you're the crazy SG1 shipper

Comment

rofl!! yeah, probably

ang, you don't ship sheyla, shep/weir, teyla/ford, AND mcweir... you're the crazy SG1 shipper
                  OK then, you and Hans are the crazy Atlantis shippers, and I'm the crazy SG1 shipper. That works.

Warrior, I think you're right.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

rofl!! yeah, probably

I guess I can't tempt you with Teyla/Bates too? I mean surely you have room, I've got about 30 ships so...(does that make me the crazy SGA shipper?)

Comment

but yeah, i have to say teyla/plot bunny, though annoyingly stereotypical, just may end up on my long list of wonderful atlantis ships, though probably as one that i could see as really close friends along the lines of most of my others
                      So you'd wait a few eps before shipping a possibe ship but you'll shamelessly ship Ba'al/Wall etc? ey

Comment

hehe!!! yay!! so do you really think i'm the second-craziest atlantis shipper next to hans??? i DO dabble in other ones, too... hans has more ships than EVERYONE put together, though, methinks...

i think warrior's right, too!!! ROFL!!

EDIT: oh look! hans!

teyla/bates is one of my dabbles baal/wall is too... dabbles are everywhere... i'll ship dabbles right off the bat... baam and sheyla are the only non-dabbles i've shipped right off the bat
                        Last edited by emily_reich; 20 April 2005, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                          (does that make me the crazy SGA shipper?)
                          Did you read my post right above yours? was that a BRANE?

Comment

Did you read my post right above yours? was that a BRANE?
                            I have now.
                            Sounds like I'm getting a reputation...

Comment

hey, at least it's a good one, hans!!!

ok, ang has LOTS of ships, most of them dabbles, and MORE SG1 ships than i do... but i'm still the atlantis majorly overlapping-ships multi-shipper!!!

Comment

hey, at least it's a good one, hans!!!

ok, ang has LOTS of ships, most of them dabbles, and MORE SG1 ships than i do... but i'm still the atlantis majorly overlapping-ships multi-shipper!!!
                                Yeah, I have a few crossover ships too McKay/Carter, Elizabeth/Daniel but someone must have more
                                You do realise it's my mission to write at least something for each of my ships, even Rodney/Chair...(yep, I've acquired about 5 new ships since my last count, even losing count - maybe I need a listing on my website with reasons why? )

Comment

Working...
                                X