John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-) Thanks, Steph!

That's a great plot point to explore in oh-so-many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
      Oh totally. I commented on the same thing a few pages back. It's a classic storytelling device. For me, that made it more than obvious. And John's reaction also made it more than obvious!

Spoiler:
      People will throw his words in our face. I commented on this already too, but I'll say it again. Remember Ken's own words from a few days ago. Guys don't always say what they mean. What person do you know that won't deny it if confronted about a secret crush? That's our instant reaction, to deny. But the expression was completely telling. As was Ronon's. John was denying it, but was blushing and grinning while Ronon was giving him an all-knowing grin back. And remember, the topic was beyond just liking someone, it was about making a move. Ronon threw John's words back in his face in outright teasing and asked when he was going to "you know." This stuff is classic and I absolutely loved it!

Sunday -

Spoiler:
      A fly by post - I totally agree with you LC. I think someone has also mentioned the fact that both John and Ronan and Teyla and her companion were also talking about relationships at the very same time - that was no coincidence. Teyla saying she has feelings for someone - now who else could that be but John - John had just asked Ronan what he did besides hanging out with him and TEYLA ALL THE TIME. So if Teyla is hanging out with John in all her free time - when does she get a chance to develop feelings for someone else - and if she has, why isnt she spending time with him!!. She would have been with John again only she felt she had to spend some time with Elizabeth. This ep has definitely left me without any doubt that John and Teyla have feelings for EACH OTHER and that the ptb are leading us slowly in the direction of those feelings being expresed at some stage. Look at the mans reaction when she was hurt - when does John ever lose his cool like this and actually raise his voice. YEP he was caught off guard by Ronans question, but his expression and actions afterwards tell a different story. The infirmary scene was wonderful. Again its John who comes to see Teyla, and when he helped her out of the bed and she asked him how he was really doing the love and compassion between these two just shone through, and it is just beautiful to watch.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom View Post
        About Sunday:

Spoiler:
        Re: John being married. Looking at this from a writing standpoint, they needed to come up with a reason why John has NOT made a move, why he's so afraid of commitment. His reason: he failed at marriage--and seems to think it was HIS fault.

And they gave us the reason Teyla never made a move in three years too--it's cultural. She feels she isn't supposed to say the things that would be considered the first move.

She's waiting for him and he's afraid he's a failure at real love. Sorry, y'all, but that's a classic Romance plotline.

You are a genious..nicely done! I love that brain of yours...

and Bella...I've been a bad girl..not posting the calendar but things have been moving really well here with all the new episodes that I didn't think there was any need or interest in the Calendar....sorry!

Camy's fault....

I think we should focus on February since by then there won't be any new episodes and the thread will quiet down again...

any thoughts..

BTW, Bella...loving the new sig....Devine...loving the new sig too.....
        sigpic

Comment

Before I read it again from Bella....*winks*

Here is the Calendar...

sigpic

Comment

So, this week and last week we can smush together...LOL

Nowadays and What if?

Lots to do with those....

Challenges coming up.....
            sigpic

Comment

Hey all, none of you probably remember me, (i havent been online since about May!), but I used to frequent this thread and I am announcing a return. I haven't read the back posts, so stop me if this is old. What can we hope to see out of the Shepard/Teyla ship in the coming 2 seasons? Anybody have one thing they are dying to see?

http://www.myspace.com/lord_robbo

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

About Sunday :

Spoiler:
                I loved that episode, except for Carson's death, but I was prepared for it anyway; I loved Teyla in the episode, she was like :" Go for it girl !" when liz told her she had to cancel her date for a "not a date" lol !

Comment

Hmm.. strange

Anyways.. de-lurking to say that if
                  Spoiler:
                  Ronon can see that there's something between John and Teyla, then no more needs to be said

awesome sig by Camy!
                  Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by Celede View Post
                    Hmm.. strange

Spoiler:
                    Ronon can see that there's something between John and Teyla, then no more needs to be said
                    Well said! Totally agree!!
                    Spoiler:
                    If only Carson had not died, Sunday would be my favorite ep.

LC, I really enjoyed your new vid, Breaking Heart. It's beautiful and ties in so well with A Hurting Heart. Your hard work is appreciated!!

Marl

Comment

Hmm.. strange

Spoiler:
                      HI Celede...nicely worded.....couldn't agree with you more.....we've been saying all along that he knows! remember that scene in Aurora...boy does he know.....I should start a Who knows Campaign? LOL

Okay......MR. FANTASTIC! How the heck are you? We've missed you! well, I"ve missed you....

Welcome back!

*does anyone remember him?* *grins*

Now, I have to share this is here because I've officially made it the topic for this week.....

Has Teyla seen this?

Spoiler:

Thanks to the lovely caps of the beautiful Wikkedangel....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                        HI Celede...nicely worded.....couldn't agree with you more.....we've been saying all along that he knows! remember that scene in Aurora...boy does he know.....I should start a Who knows Campaign? LOL
                        Memory fails me, what happened in Aurora?

and
                        Spoiler:
                        firstly lol! at that pic...and second i now love Ronan, just from the "You and Teyla would, you know", it has me rofl everytime
                        sigpic

Comment

Hmm.. strange

Spoiler:
                          LOL! Exactly! Well said!
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mestes View Post
                            Well said! Totally agree!!
                            Spoiler:
                            If only Carson had not died, Sunday would be my favorite ep.

LC, I really enjoyed your new vid, Breaking Heart. It's beautiful and ties in so well with A Hurting Heart. Your hard work is appreciated!!

Marl

Hi Mestes! Thank you sooooo much!!!! I am so happy to hear that you thought they tied in together well! That's so cool! Thank you so much for watching and commenting!!!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post

Okay......MR. FANTASTIC! How the heck are you? We've missed you! well, I"ve missed you....

Welcome back!

*does anyone remember him?* *grins*

Now, I have to share this is here because I've officially made it the topic for this week.....

Has Teyla seen this?

Spoiler:

Thanks to the lovely caps of the beautiful Wikkedangel....

LOL, LOL! I was waiting for someone to cap that one. Well, he was wearing those pants in Conversion, so I would venture to guess that's a yes.

Comment

Well, in Aurora there the scene when Teyla tells Rodney how he's more important that John persay, and you see John give Teyla this look of shock at what she was just implying, while you see Ronon in the back clearly understanding what her motives were all along...and yet, John never got it....in the end, we thought how cute that even Ronon sees that she would do just about anything to be on John's side....and yet, John doesn't get it...so some of us here thought that was an indication that Ronon sees that Teyla likes John.....but John just doesn't see it....

and yeah, that pic is classic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X