No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT is fine... but lets get back to havin some fun and im slowly workin my way up to the next level too... wow... im almsot a gou'lad underling
    sigpic

Comment

ithought i needed 1800? oh! do i get to SEE more options at 800?? coolies...

i'll prob'ly get there tonight

and CKO, you make my former fan-fic writing mind go crazy with fanfic ideas!! lol

Comment

oOo, you're a fanfic writer? Any Sheyla yet? I think when you get 1800 you can put your own, but in the Forum play zone(I think that's where it was) they said you get the new ones at 800.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

fic writer here. sheyla... yuppers.. mcweir... count on it.. carson/ofc romance.. hell yeah in the form of one of my chars. (okay look for CKO/JLF on ff.net for my fics)
          sigpic

Comment

i said FORMER fanfic writer

i haven't done a fanfic since my ENT days...

i stopped for lack of time! i make my stories keep going... and going...and going.... cuz i like complex stories too much!!! so i stopped writing them before i ever got into stargate....

but if you guys really WANT me to write a little somethin... gimme an idea (my own "ideas" are usually pretty lame... i write stories on other people's ideas... )

i might be able to scrape some time on my off-hours...

edit: CKO, i might just take ya up on that

Comment

yes i lvoe reviews too course i have a nice lil AU series and the fourth fic is WIP right now.. oh yes and the third fic has s/j ship.. fourth one is a heroes fix it... so that means we have dan/jan ship too
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                fic writer here. sheyla... yuppers.. mcweir... count on it.. carson/ofc romance.. hell yeah in the form of one of my chars. (okay look for CKO/JLF on ff.net for my fics)
                I love Sheyla and McWeir fanfic! I Think I might have read one of your fanfics before, but I'm not sure.

EDIT: S/J Ship too?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

i must admit... i'm selective in my fics... and i warn... i'm picky!!! especially about characterization... i've read some characterizations of... people *cough* major davis *cough* in fics so bad that i couldn't get through two lines of it!!!!

but as long as they're GOOD...

Comment

I'm picky too, more about ship though, I don't think I could read a Shewier Ship. Sometimes I read one and go "He'd never do that!" though.

Comment

and if i wasnt so lazy right now i'd post up the links.

anyway the series is:

fic one:

Fate Works in Mysterious Ways, sheyla, mcweir, Carson/ofc (jana) romance

its sequel:

What Happens Now (set 2+ yrs after the events in FWiMW) same pairings as the first fic, add in the beginnings of a adien/ofc romance (minor SG1 x-over), two marriage proposals, Jana & Carson and a Sheyla proposal

the challenge fic (x-mas challenge)

set 6 mo after the events in WHN
                      same pairings as whn, McWeir proposal plus S/J ship

fourth fic (WIP at the moment)

The meeting of Hearts. (R rated)
                      wedding fic. Jana and Carson tie the knot.. Janet comes back (heroes fix it... she was offered the chance to acend and too it) Dan/Jan beginning romance. s/j established.
                      sigpic

Comment

ya know, if you write a fic worked around my theories on shep and his ancienthood, i'd read it even if the writing was terrible!!!! (that's a pretty please... )

Comment

ya knwo the funny thing is im also plannin a mega-multi-series x-over too.... SGA/SG1 & SCAPE (post pkwars.) yes im actually able to do the multi-series x-over fics... right up my ally and its somethign im fairly good at too... this much i know... its set post fic4 for my series (As the series is on-goin) im thinkin its the fifth fic or something... there are things that i want to hit on.... and what the hell i'll c/p (copty/paste) a semi-plot (brain storm of ideas)

i have quite a few ideas for the next fic in my series.. (uh yea i gotta write out series 4 still (dont worry im writing it...)

its multi-series x-over fic.. SGA, SG1 & SCAPE as well

the bunnies are all over the place with it too... so i thought i'd post it up (well the brain storm ideas that have been in my mind lately)

1. i know this so far: for scape its post PKWARS... but there's a few twists as well... it never shows what happens next.. we see the treaty formed... (thats still there)
                          but did scorp leave or stay on moya (in the fic he'll leave but the twist is Braca stays on moya instead... as he's felling outta place on the command carriers.. (he lost his command ect) and scorp betrays his trust by turning around and declaring him IC (iriversibaly contamintated)

2. chi starts to deal with the loss of her lover, and pilot has noticed that she has been having trouble sleeping lately as well, she starts to open up to braca (so its a possible ship there (if i go that way (did i mention... damn bunnies are multipling and some of this is straight from a dream as well)

3. theres many smaller threads in that as well... whos' the father of grayza's child... not gonna be hit on (well it may in passing... its not John's or Bracas either... most likely that high chancellor's marrek's (sp) child.

for the SGA / SG1 sects.

SGA: set post series 4 (yes in a way it does follow the wedding fic) set a few wks down the road... (where we have two more weddings to go though... sheyla and mcweir) Jana's gift has started to grow even stronger and she has better control over the ATA gene as well.. learning that both work together... she sense's the pain of someone who experianced a great loss (Chi's pain and loss ect)

the SG1 part well lets just say sam and Jack have gotten married (ya know spur of the moment type of thing) Jan and Dan are together as a couple.

--- pete & simon have been captured by either the goa'lud or pks as to their fates... well they're gonna die painful deaths... (and a possible and very deadly alliance is made between the pks and the goa'uld (and first command objects to it.... a few high ranking officials and channelors agreed to it.. as to who dies (well its semi-major char death (for scape... well okay at least two bite the dust... most likely scorp and grazya)

okay that made no sense and im frellin scatter brained at the moment.

so interesting
                          sigpic

Comment

ok, wow... that's a LOT of 'ships... that's a LOT of series.... that's a LOT of story!!!

i would never be able to keep that much straight!!! lol...

at one point i considered doing a completely un-serious fic of Descent in major davis' point of view... have him think about how hot carter is and stuff... lol.... i've certainly seen it enough times!!! but then i realized what supposed to be funny fluff prob'ly wouldn't be funny to anyone but me so i nixed the idea.. lol...

but that's the closest to a stargate story idea i've ever come!!!

well actually... i was thinking of a what if involving a tie in with shep and SG1... involving sg1 finding out that the ancient from maybourne's planet returned to earth.... then of course finding out that this ancient was on earth for a while and may have had children (i know, what a mega plot twist... ) and that shep is maybe a grandchild or something... but i suppose i thought of it more as "they should do this ep as a crossover ep for SG1!!!!! so i would never write it

ok, now that i've wandered WAY off topic....

caption this!!!

Comment

Emily, That sounds like a great story! OK back to Sheyla....

Comment

which one...

i'll wait for the folks on the show to realize what a brilliant idea it is and use it

caption!!

Comment

Working...
                                X