John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceman2333 View Post
    i have a question. it may have already been answered but i'm kind of new to this forum. in conversion, when sheppard and teyla are talkin on the daetalus and sheppard is trying to discuss his feelings with her, teyla says somethin along the lines of, "thank you for what you meant to say" does this mean she understands how sheppard feels about her?
    I don't know that she knows how he feels about her, but I think she understood how difficult it was for him to express himself like that. And, man, am I glad he chose her to practice expressing his feelings on.
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
      I don't know that she knows how he feels about her, but I think she understood how difficult it was for him to express himself like that. And, man, am I glad he chose her to practice expressing his feelings on.
      yes and I hope he keeps expressing them to her in the future too...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Steph...I"m soooo sorry to read about your friend...I've had three bad accidents and miraculously have come out without a scratch....but I did have one where I was almost going to deliver my third one prematurely because of it....but the emotional and traumatic scars never go away...I was even Jack knife by a trailer truck..but again....nothing happen to me....but my cars have all been totally destroyed....I hate driving now...but shopping is always a motivator....

I will keep you and your friend in my prayers...

BP...I'm off to see it as soon as I"m done here...still working on my fic....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hi Trippy! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Can't leave without Welcoming Iceman....

Welcome!

Hmm....Blue explained your question very nicely and so did Trippy!

I like to think that like always the writers don't put things like that there for nothing....I think there is a double meaning undelying there....and I think John's reaction as he leaves and when Teyla says that, says more than Teyla's words themselves....so, the rational side of me says...Teyla was saying how she understood everything he said...and yet she didn't..cause she did say at one point the comment about him not having friends...and even John was shocked about that...or I"m wondering if that was a joke too...but the shippy inside me says, there was an underlying message there that we are supposed to pick up...that was a little gift from the writers to the viewers....

again...just the shippy side of me chatting..

here's a welcoming goodie!

please come back again....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
            Hi guys and gals! Just stopping to say hi, and I have made my first vid. It is John/Teyla of course, and the song is That Girl is a Cowboy. Here's the link and please review. How am I supposed to improve otherwise?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8pZw7fKNoM
            WONDERFUL! MORE PLEASE!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi guys and gals! Just stopping to say hi, and I have made my first vid. It is John/Teyla of course, and the song is That Girl is a Cowboy. Here's the link and please review. How am I supposed to improve otherwise?
              I really enjoyed the vid. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

I'm not really a country music fan, but I really enjoyed your video! The music and scenes were perfect!! Looking forward to your next video. Thanks for sharing.
                Marl

Comment

HI! Just dropping by....and leaving really quickly...

so, can I see an AAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!

sigpic

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3252385/1/

You guys have to read this..Is JT friendship but you know the love is there...OH, and it's an AU fic....Guatemalan Teyla and Texas Western John...
                    jeepers, what's with the cowboy stuff all of a sudden?

It's a long read...but trust me, you will like it...

see, I read stuff like this and I"m like what the hell am I doing writing.....I"M NOT WRITING...THIS IS WRITING! AH!
                    sigpic

Comment

thanks for welcoming me camy. hopefully somethin happens between those two in the second half of season 3

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Yep, my sister lives in Vancouver so she will be filling me in and I will get to see the eps so there should be lots to talk about if anyone wants to know before it airs in America. The return part 2 is airing in January in the UK so lots of people will have seen it before America.
                        Just wanted to say blue - that you and your sister are my heroes!! Seriously, if I was forced to wait.. I think I might keel over and die! YAY! SPOILERS ARE AMAZING!!! For one brief moment in time I told myself to stay spoiler free... needless to say, it was only a moment!! I can't wait to see what happens between John and Teyla in the second half of season 3!!

Originally posted by iceman2333 View Post
                        i have a question. it may have already been answered but i'm kind of new to this forum. in conversion, when sheppard and teyla are talkin on the daetalus and sheppard is trying to discuss his feelings with her, teyla says somethin along the lines of, "thank you for what you meant to say" does this mean she understands how sheppard feels about her?
                        I'm pretty sure other people in here have already answered your question (I'm a little behind), but I would like to say welcome to the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Camyl
                          see, I read stuff like this and I"m like what the hell am I doing writing.....I"M NOT WRITING...THIS IS WRITING! AH!
                          Don't compare your writing and get bummed out about it. Use it as inspiration to work harder until you don't get bummed out.

Comment

welcome iceman to the thread glad to have another jt fan
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Does anyone know if the second half of the Return aired yet in Canada? If it did, I NEED SPOILERS!!!!!!!! This hiatus thing is killin me!!!!!!

thats all lol
                              J/T love

mish

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91 View Post
                                Does anyone know if the second half of the Return aired yet in Canada? If it did, I NEED SPOILERS!!!!!!!! This hiatus thing is killin me!!!!!!

thats all lol
                                J/T love

mish
                                No, hon, it won't air till later tonight. Don't worry, though. Loads of spoilers will be floating around by tomorrow.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X