X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy91
    Idea for Phantoms..
    Spoiler:
    from the new spoilers that I have read, that the team has gone against eachother, I want John and Teyla to be fighting each other, and then when one of them wins (hopefully John) I want them to really hesitate, and then drop the gun and say that they can't

Something along that line

Any other ideas?

mish
    I luve the idea mishy! Whether or not it happens on the show... But I think we should gather all the various ideas we have had for 'Phantoms' and made fanfic prompts out of them so after the actual episode airs...we can all take our own stab at it!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Oh noes! The vagueness is back!!

I like how they've been showing the different dynamics with Teyla and the crew. It's nice to see and I've come to like her more as the seasons progress, especially since she has gotten to use her humour more. But it would be nice for them to utilise Teyla in her own right, instead of just as a side for someone else.
      I agree 100% with you...I luv to see John/Teyla interaction but I have been dying to see an episode where Teyla is thrown front and center!

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
        I agree 100% with you...I luv to see John/Teyla interaction but I have been dying to see an episode where Teyla is thrown front and center!
        Couldn't agree with you more! It's time to push for a Teyla-centric episode.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
        Spoiler:
        SCI-FI....
        I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

I thought that we are supposed to get some Teyla centric episodes on the second half of the season

did they change it?

mish

Comment

Originally posted by mishy91
            I thought that we are supposed to get some Teyla centric episodes on the second half of the season

did they change it?

mish
            I've just looked at the second half ep guide and there's nothing that jumps out as being Teyla-centric. I think there are a couple of eps where she has a more prominent role but nothing akin to TRW or Duet.

Comment

Yeah supposedly the Teyla episode for Season Three was bumped to Season Four. Or so I heard...rather frustrating.

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
              Spoiler:
              SCI-FI....
              I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                Yeah supposedly the Teyla episode for Season Three was bumped to Season Four. Or so I heard...rather frustrating.
                You know I am going to hate to say this but the fact that a Teyla episode is being pushed to season 4 could be a good thing...means that Teyla will be in season 4....*gives herself a quick mental slap* I really need to stop reading all the rumors about character hopping between SG:1 and Atlantis....

Ah to keep on topic...Here's to more John and Teyla (meaning give me some Teyla episodes) in season 4!

Comment

Hey everybody...got a question to ask Rachel...check out this link I found on the Gateworld front page...http://www.gateworld.net/ask_rachel_luttrell.shtml

I can't wait for season 3 Stargate Atlantis to come out and it's not even half over

Comment

Hey, Teyla fans in this thread- anyone seen this yet?

http://www.gateworld.net/ask_rachel_luttrell.shtml

Fans will have the opportunity to ask Rachel questions for a Teyla featurette on the S3 DVD's.
                    Sig by Camy

Comment

*head!desk*

AG and I got stuck in a time warp, LOL. I really should start using the "preview Post" feature. My bad guys.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                        Hey, Teyla fans in this thread- anyone seen this yet?

http://www.gateworld.net/ask_rachel_luttrell.shtml

Fans will have the opportunity to ask Rachel questions for a Teyla featurette on the S3 DVD's.

Great to see that Teyla will have a featurette on the S3 DVD's.

I'm trying to think of a question now

Thanks for the heads up.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, Guys...I"ve already submitted my question to Rachel...

I think we should all go and ask and although only a few will be chose, it would be so good for the producers to see the rush of questions for Rachel and a great way for us to show them how much we love her character...

so, go and ask away..btw..I can't believe my question was not ship related...although, I did include John in there...LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

I've posted my questions --

they didn't have anything to do with shipping as I think the actors are probably sick of ship questions.

I also mentioned how much I love Teylas character.

I am already thinking of other questions that I should have asked.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi, all!

I've seen the Ask Rachel thread. It was posted here months ago. I think Camy's had a few questions answered as have a couple of others from the thread.

It's a cool outlet for questions and Rachel seems to love to answer them.

Doxymom

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien
                                I've posted my questions --

they didn't have anything to do with shipping as I think the actors are probably sick of ship questions.

I also mentioned how much I love Teylas character.

I am already thinking of other questions that I should have asked.
                                As much as I love John and Teyla, I think I'll stay away from the shipper kind of questions, you're probably right about them no doubt getting quite a few of them....

I will definitly mention how much I love the character!

Comment

Working...
                                X