John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deborah
    Do you think the PTBs are leaning more towards Shep/Weir? There sure seems to be an audience for that pairing, which I don't really see. The PTBs just seem to be developing that relationship more, which is a little disconcerting given that Teyla has had very little of the spotlight.
    I think its more Sheyla than Shep/Weir - I mean as Emily said in Siege Part II there is more Shep/Weir and that is only because of the situation and Sheppard sticking up for Weir etc.
    Spoiler:
    The look Weir and Sheppard share I felt was more good luck and friendship than anything else

TPTB could be working out which ship works the best really - I think Sheyla there is more chemestry - looks - glances - moments than Shep/Weir moments.

Lets hope TPTB keep Sheyla all the way in season II.

Comment

Ya know, I wasn't really a fan of the Shep/Teyla ship before. However, I'm getting tired of the outright animosity toward this potential pairing and the Teyla-hate period. I'm on board, y'all. Let's get it on.
      Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
        Ya know, I wasn't really a fan of the Shep/Teyla ship before. However, I'm getting tired of the outright animosity toward this potential pairing and the Teyla-hate period. I'm on board, y'all. Let's get it on.
        Welcome. It is really annoying that fans don't like Teyla and dislike the Shep/Teyla ship, I mean we've seen more between those two than any others I feel.

Welcome again.

Comment

I know! At this point, I don't think there's anything romantic between them, but I could see it happening.

Thanks for the welcome.
          Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

well ok, i must say i've never been selfish about my ships, and certainly a good enough moment for an alternate ship will get me a "backup" ship... and, um... sorry, but i LOOVED the moment between shep and weir as he's
            Spoiler:
            about to leave on the suicide mission
            um, it's ok to ship sheyla but have shep/weir as a backup right (aka certainly not mind it )... cuz, uh... well i blame it onthe siege 2!!

but still, sheyla is my primary ship... i absolutely love them and get giddy () whenever there's a great scene where they show how much they care about each other...

i'm hoping that sometimes after siege 2,
            Spoiler:
            well get teyla worrying about him since as far as i could see, he was suicidal (or willing to take on the suicide mission) BECAUSE of the weight of everything that'd happened, especially with what he was saying about killing sumner... we now KNOW that's eating at him slowly... and i'd love to have a scene where even just teyla asks him something along the idea of "you wanted to die?"... i think it's something that's been keeping him even more closed off from people, and it would be great for him to keep that from her, especially if she approached him about it... just some rambling thoughts that occured while watching...

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
              well ok, i must say i've never been selfish about my ships, and certainly a good enough moment for an alternate ship will get me a "backup" ship... and, um... sorry, but i LOOVED the moment between shep and weir as he's
              Spoiler:
              about to leave on the suicide mission
              um, it's ok to ship sheyla but have shep/weir as a backup right (aka certainly not mind it )... cuz, uh... well i blame it onthe siege 2!!

but still, sheyla is my primary ship... i absolutely love them and get giddy () whenever there's a great scene where they show how much they care about each other...

i'm hoping that sometimes after siege 2,
              Spoiler:
              well get teyla worrying about him since as far as i could see, he was suicidal (or willing to take on the suicide mission) BECAUSE of the weight of everything that'd happened, especially with what he was saying about killing sumner... we now KNOW that's eating at him slowly... and i'd love to have a scene where even just teyla asks him something along the idea of "you wanted to die?"... i think it's something that's been keeping him even more closed off from people, and it would be great for him to keep that from her, especially if she approached him about it... just some rambling thoughts that occured while watching...
              Well
              Spoiler:
              Teyla has disappeared in Siege Part II - her weapon is left on the ground and the Athosians are dead. So has Teyla been captured and taken up to the Hive Ship or has she gone after Sheppard

If its the first idea then Sheppard will have to save her - but I think it would be good that after Siege each member has a moment to reflect what happened etc.

Comment

OMG!! yes!!
                Spoiler:
                i was thinking the same thing!! what if teyla is on a hive ship, and specifically the one shep is gonna go blow up! i don't think she knows shep is taking the ship up... but it's possible... my thought was that the wraith took teyla because they can connect to her and learn something from her... or somethin of the like...
                but yes, considering teyla, shep, AND ford's stories were left HANGING!!!! it's definately speculation time!!

Comment

I can't wait to see The Siege part 2. Please tell me the writers aren't going to put John with Elizabeth. He has so much more chemistry with Teyla. I think they make the greatest couple. O.k. now I'm really crossing my fingers and hoping we finally get to see more of Sheyla in Season 2.

Comment

somehow i get the feeling we will see sheyla a lot in season 2... to me it really felt like part 1 was in a way leading into a possible storyline that would head that direction

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                      Well
                      Spoiler:
                      Teyla has disappeared in Siege Part II - her weapon is left on the ground and the Athosians are dead. So has Teyla been captured and taken up to the Hive Ship or has she gone after Sheppard
                      Spoiler:
                      WHAT!?!?!?!? they can't do that I love the athosians! er! it's abadonians all over again!

Comment

Gatelover! You're Baaaack!!! (You should get in the chat. )

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OMG!!! where have ya been??!! you're back!!

as for the siege,
                          Spoiler:
                          lol... only like three athosians are dead... they were the ones in teyla's team defending against wraith in the city... and they were dead (or stunned or something) and where teyla had been standing was her gun and some bullets (er, the casings or shells or whatever they call the darn things!! ), but she's nowhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                            OMG!!! where have ya been??!! you're back!!

as for the siege,
                            Spoiler:
                            lol... only like three athosians are dead... they were the ones in teyla's team defending against wraith in the city... and they were dead (or stunned or something) and where teyla had been standing was her gun and some bullets (er, the casings or shells or whatever they call the darn things!! ), but she's nowhere!!
                            ok *stops hyperventalating* as for what happened to me well I'll tell ya in the shepmagan chatters thread. *runs off*

Comment

lol... yes, indeed... you need not worry, though i'm still hoping that
                              Spoiler:
                              after whatever happened to her to make her missing and shep's suicide mission, they'll talk together...

*heads to chatters thread*

Comment

To keep this on page 1 where it belongs :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X