John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    [LEFT]It's a few months...at the very least....so it may be the same way again.

There's a vid or two for Everything I do...It's one of the first Shipper vids i'd seen...I'll get you the link..urgh...well it was on Unique Bond...but it's not there anymore....

Haven't seen one yet for Have you ever really loved a woman.....
    Oh I didn't even know there already was vids for it! LOL....I don't always check vids out though.

I guess they would also be good for songfics, or just good songs for them in general though! lol.

I can't wait to read the spoilers/discussions you guys post...lol, I'm going away on Saturday though for a couple weeks with my family, so I bet there will be lots of posts for me to catch up on!

I agree though, it is impossible not to spread the J/T love I even spread it to my best friend who doesn't get sci-fi or the movie network, and has never seen the show...actually I think sometimes I spread it too much to her, talking about all the shippy moments, and the fics, and vids I've seen, and epsecially "Conversion", "Letters from Pegasus" "Rising" and "the long goodbye" lol. Poor girl, has to hear me rant!
    Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
      This is really a great story...thanks for the link I would have never found it otherwise...

Perfect timing as well just in time to get me ready for the season 3 premiere!

Thanks again!!!!

And I love the songs by Bryan Adams...I remember the one 'Everything I do'...first vid I saw too but I think 'Have you ever loved a woman?' would make a great vid as well....

1 MORE DAY!!!!
      OH, I loved that fic..I think it's my new favorite...definetly...great writing..AH!
      anyways, I don't see TV on Fridays..so hubby records it...and we snuggle and watch it late on Saturday night...so most of the oldies here know that I won't be here until late....so, you know this is going to be some agonizing couple of hours...*sighs*

but, about the J/T love...my son knows that I"M so in love with them...while driving to Florida..finally I got to take one of the DVD players away from one of the three and I started watching Season 1...well...my oldest I guess has a friend who is obsessed with Atlantis..and he likes Ronon/Teyla...and Shep/Weir...and then he started to mention that he might go in that direction as well.....well....that was enough for me...

hahahahaah...mommy didn't let him see the the DVD's!

there you have it...I"m officially the worst mommy in the world..but nobody messes with my J/T love!
      sigpic

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh...tommorrow can't come fast enough. I need to see John fight his way out of the Wraith's clutches back to the woman who's truly in his heart...Teyla his lady love.

heeheehee...
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Whenever, Where ever, Whatever, I'll risk life and limb when it comes to you.
        Pretty Sig by Annie Shep.

Comment

Hey you all. I just wanted to say i added some sweet new pics of the season three but there small its from the scifi.com/atlantis site. they have some cast pics and a John and Teyla season three pic. I have that in the unique bond gallery so if u want to check it out head on over to the gallery. I hope New-Atlantis will have the HQ's up soon casue its driving me nuts waitng to see them. The pics so rock.!!!!!
          part of:
          Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Oh, thanks Sheyla....
            I went and checked out your site and the scifi site to see the other pics and to my eyes only the pic of John and Teyla look very shippy...could just be my shippy eyes...and we have another threesome pic with the knees touching again..AH!...

here's the scifi link if you want to see the other pics...I can't wait till they are posted in high quality! AH!

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...n03&sid=pic_06

Thanks Sheyla...I can finally get in and see my favorite website...for some reason for the longest time I couldn't view anything in uniquebond......
            sigpic

Comment

Ooooo thanks Sheylafan...Love the pics!

I am so in need of some JT Love...need to be inspired to create some new WPs and some new fics!

Comment

Very nice pics Sheylafan - Thanks for sharing.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so freaking EXCITED! TONIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                  okay, for me, TOMORROW NIGHT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

so, what should we do to celebrate and launch this STUPENDOUS event..?

Hmmmm...How about a wish list..?
                  did we do that already.....?

What do you wish to see this Season from John and Teyla?

1. A confession..whether it be between them, or to someone else..or even themselves...
                  2. More sparring scenes
                  3. A date
                  4. A KISS! YUP, I want another kiss...preferrably not under any influence..
                  5. Acknowledge from another character
                  6. More protective and a bit jealous John...maybe even Teyla
                  7. Angst...I loved when Teyla and John are in trouble and one or the other show just how much they are concerned for the other
                  8. More sitting, standing and walking together...
                  9. More gazing and googlying eyes..
                  10. A BALCONY SCENE!
                  11. John going to Teyla's quarters..*that should be interesting*
                  12. More sarcastic and playful humor and tension between them
                  13. A BABY! *gosh...did I just write that* wait..a ring and a wedding before this!
                  14. Secret affair...LOL
                  15. A bit of conflict between them were we get to see that even when they are argue, they are so in tuned with each other...*sighs*
                  sigpic

Comment

ummm sorry for the length...i kind of crammed everything into one post....

Originally posted by green_eyed_lady
                    Oh I didn't even know there already was vids for it! LOL....I don't always check vids out though.
                    There can never be enough vids to a certain song....

I guess they would also be good for songfics, or just good songs for them in general though! lol.
                    hehehe...if it doesn't work one way, there's always another.....

I can't wait to read the spoilers/discussions you guys post...lol, I'm going away on Saturday though for a couple weeks with my family, so I bet there will be lots of posts for me to catch up on!
                    oh!...have fun!!!....we'll be sure to have alot of goodies for you when you return...

I agree though, it is impossible not to spread the J/T love I even spread it to my best friend who doesn't get sci-fi or the movie network, and has never seen the show...actually I think sometimes I spread it too much to her, talking about all the shippy moments, and the fics, and vids I've seen, and epsecially "Conversion", "Letters from Pegasus" "Rising" and "the long goodbye" lol. Poor girl, has to hear me rant!
                    hehehe....same here...we even got weird looks from someppl at a restaurant when we started talking...

Originally posted by Camy
                    OH, I loved that fic..I think it's my new favorite...definetly...great writing..AH!
                    anyways, I don't see TV on Fridays..so hubby records it...and we snuggle and watch it late on Saturday night...so most of the oldies here know that I won't be here until late....so, you know this is going to be some agonizing couple of hours...*sighs*

but, about the J/T love...my son knows that I"M so in love with them...while driving to Florida..finally I got to take one of the DVD players away from one of the three and I started watching Season 1...well...my oldest I guess has a friend who is obsessed with Atlantis..and he likes Ronon/Teyla...and Shep/Weir...and then he started to mention that he might go in that direction as well.....well....that was enough for me...

hahahahaah...mommy didn't let him see the the DVD's!

there you have it...I"m officially the worst mommy in the world..but nobody messes with my J/T love!
                    I've been lax...haven't watched either s1 or s2 since the s2 finale....

You're not the worst mommy, just very strict...lol...can't have anything impeding the J/T love.....

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                    Hey you all. I just wanted to say i added some sweet new pics of the season three but there small its from the scifi.com/atlantis site. they have some cast pics and a John and Teyla season three pic. I have that in the unique bond gallery so if u want to check it out head on over to the gallery. I hope New-Atlantis will have the HQ's up soon casue its driving me nuts waitng to see them. The pics so rock.!!!!!
                    Thanx for the heads up!...You and me both....New Atlantis always have very nicely finished pics great fro WPs

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    Ooooo thanks Sheylafan...Love the pics!

I am so in need of some JT Love...need to be inspired to create some new WPs and some new fics!
                    Sis!!!....

Has Ritter been demanding 'crazy ideas' of you?.......psst...have you got any???

Excited much??...

But yes!!....Macarena anyone?.....

1. A confession..whether it be between them, or to someone else..or even themselves...
                    could a distinct possibility...right?...we do have that spoiler that says
                    Spoiler:
                    shep is going to say something, and teyla is talking to someone right?...

2. More sparring scenes
                    DEFINITELY!!!!....what's shep and teyla without a sparring scene....

3. A date
                    meh!!!...we can hope right?...doesn't mean it will happen but.....

YES!!!...I wouldn't even take a liquor induced kiss, a clearheaded kiss or nothing at all....

Acknowledgement of some attract...for sure...

That's all good....gives the shippers hope...

7. Angst...I loved when Teyla and John are in trouble and one or the other show just how much they are concerned for the other
                    May get that in tonights episode, remember Teyla's expression at the end of 'Allies'...

sitting down to lunch/dinner/breakfast...or walking through a field of daisies?....

sideway glances??...those oh he/she's not looking let me stare...

10. A BALCONY SCENE!
                    ahh...maybe...how about a pier scene?....sun reflecting off the ocean's surface...John gazing at Teyla's hair blowing in the wind...

......that's all i have to say to that....we know she's comfortable going to his room...

yep yep!...playful humor (ie. Aurora)...tension (ie conversion end)...nice for ship...

13. A BABY! *gosh...did I just write that* wait..a ring and a wedding before this!
                    ....yes you did Camy....lol....

14. Secret affair...LOL
                    ohhhhhhh...wait aren't they already having one?....

15. A bit of conflict between them were we get to see that even when they are argue, they are so in tuned with each other...*sighs*
                    Yep!...My favorite part of 'LFP' ....those moments just scream 'married couple'....

PREMIERE TONIGHT!!!!!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

2. More sparring scenes
                      3. A date
                      10. A BALCONY SCENE!
                      14. Secret affair...LOL
                      Oh I agree with these. Definetly more sparing and a kiss. Googly eyes would be good too.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

I so cant wait for Tomight. Its so sweet to see the new season and hoplefully there are some shep/teyla moments in tonight eppy. I hope to get some more pics of the new season and when we do I will alert u to them and u can also check buy the site to see them. Also ther ewill be a new design for the new season on the site so keep alook out for it.All u sheyla fnas. I'm so glad u guys like Unique Bond. It wasmade for u guys and just keep pn comin by.

Also for anyone that wants updates on things from unique bond u can sign up for a newsletter so u know what new and wats hot.
                        Last edited by Sheylafan87; 14 July 2006, 09:31 AM.
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Hi All ...Nothing Bad

Just a reminder for everyone is going out...

Be Kind and remember to use your spoiler space tonight....

I am so HAPPY to be saying that WOO HOO
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

It's finally here!! I'm so excited!! Happy viewing tonight everyone

Hope for J/T scenes

Comment

Witchy wrote...
                              You're not the worst mommy, just very strict...lol...can't have anything impeding the J/T love.....
                              Well, my kids will probably challenge you to that one..LOL
                              Excited much??...
                              Who, moi? NAH!
                              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
                              But yes!!....Macarena anyone?.....
                              Now, now...you are not from the macarena years....it's just me and Trippy!
                              You were what, sucking your thumb as the macarena was playing on the radio!? LOL
                              could a distinct possibility...right?...we do have that spoiler that says
                              Spoiler:
                              shep is going to say something, and teyla is talking to someone right?...
                              As in the words from my wise Trippy! YEAH BABY! Bring it on!
                              I'm not sure if this is her real quote LOL...but I blame it on her!
                              DEFINITELY!!!!....what's shep and teyla without a sparring scene....
                              Well, otherwise, how the heck am I going to finish my ABC wallpapers...I need those pics like HotZone..WOWSA! and the gift! AH! I feel goosebumps coming on again! LOL
                              meh!!!...we can hope right?...doesn't mean it will happen but.....
                              ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? they are so going to have a date this season..you watch!
                              What, don't the puddlejumper rides count as one..and the cave scene..HELLO!
                              and what about HOME! that was soooooo a DATE! and don't tell me that the scene in The Lost Boys was not a date..mind you they were trapped in a cell..but hey, that's the BEST we're going to get! NO, no...we aren't going to get a late night dinner out of this show...but we'll definetly get a scene like this...

Teyla: John...are you sure this new bullet proof vest does not make me look fat?
                              John: NO, Teyla..for the last time....can we just go...I do want to get front seats in the Deadelous. I want to see that Wraith ATTACK show! I never get to see any of it cause I'm always stuck somewhere..no common...
                              Teyla: Well, I am just making sure that I do not attract attention from others.
                              John: Teyla, that is impossible to do..you always attract predators!
                              Why don't you put on that blouse that you wore when I was in the infirmary after my first horrendous experience with those bugs!?
                              Teyla: But, John...everyone hated that shirt!
                              John: EXACTLY! Hey, Teyla, where did you stash the last bag of popcorn that I gave you?
                              YES!!!...I wouldn't even take a liquor induced kiss, a clearheaded kiss or nothing at all....
                              OH, blasphemy! NO liquor allowed!
                              Acknowledgement of some attract...for sure...
                              YUP...
                              something like this...

Teyla: Colonel...I cannot go on the mission today. I am going to go with Zelenka to, what did he called it again, GEEKS ATLANTIS CLUB...apparantely he has to be accompanied by a female from the Pegasus Galaxy in order to discuss the challenges of being faced with the threat of the Wraith during their entire life. It is supposed to be a study.
                              John: A study? what is he going to study? Your curves on that red dress?
                              Teyla: COLONEL! Dr. Zelenka gave me this dress and he assures me it is all part of their study of females on the Pegasus Galaxy.
                              John: Sure. Then tell him to take another Athosian girl, just not you.
                              Teyla: Colonel, one of the scientist already came on a previous night with one of the Athosian girls from the mainland. But they each have to bring one to further their understanding. He believes I will provide more insight to their chat.
                              John: I'm sure he does. Does he know that you are telling me this?
                              Teyla: Actually, he did mention to avoid you, but that is just not possible and so he explained his reasons more clearly.

John was A bit annoyed....

John: Teyla..don't you see what they are doing?
                              Teyla: COLONEL Sheppard! Why does this upset you so? do you not think I am capable of providing some scientist with pertinent information about the challenges women face in the Pegasus Galaxy with the constant threat of the Wraith?
                              John: TEYLA, of coarse I think you're capable. But they type of information they want is the kind that I only want for myself.
                              *SILENCE for a SECOND*
                              John: Did I just say that outloud?
                              Teyla moves closer to him and lightly kisses him on the lips.

Teyla: You do not need to worry. Dr. McKay has agreed to accompany me. He already has several hundred pages of notes on his findings that he will share with the scientists. He wants it to be a surprise. They are not aware of this. It should be an all nighter for both of us. If that is not enough, I have in my possession the Athosian Chronicles listing all of our Ancestors lineage in which I will sing with great joy. It is at least two hours worth of singing.

She grins as she moves in closer and whispers in his ear...
                              Teyla: Rest assure Colonel, I am saving the best of me only for you!
                              Teyla smiles and leaves as John's jaw drops!

May get that in tonights episode, remember Teyla's expression at the end of 'Allies'...
                              OH, let the Ancestors hear ya!
                              sitting down to lunch/dinner/breakfast...or walking through a field of daisies?....
                              how's this....

AH, that just screams John and Teyla!
                              sideway glances??...those oh he/she's not looking let me stare...
                              Oh, that alone is enough for a fic....
                              ahh...maybe...how about a pier scene?....sun reflecting off the ocean's surface...John gazing at Teyla's hair blowing in the wind...
                              OH, honey..I love the way your mind thinks!
                              ......that's all i have to say to that....we know she's comfortable going to his room...
                              Yeah, I wonder why he hasn't gone to her room.....well, that we know of! Oh, yes he has..in the Siege...he did feel like at home!
                              Remember when Ronon stormed into her room..at first she wasn't surprised until she saw who it was...HMMMM>>>>..
                              yep yep!...playful humor (ie. Aurora)...tension (ie conversion end)...nice for ship...
                              You know, I'd love to see him give her a gift! besides the fact that he bought her a new wardrobe and threw a party for her in Home, I think he should give her something more intimate!
                              maybe some new Victoria Secrets nightie! LOL
                              ....yes you did Camy....lol....
                              UM..yeah. I do that often don't I? but, wouldn't that be so cute! I can see another scene in my head already!
                              okay, so I actually wrote that one in a fic! LOL
                              ohhhhhhh...wait aren't they already having one?....
                              *smacks her forehead* DARN IT! Your right!
                              Yep!...My favorite part of 'LFP' ....those moments just scream 'married couple'....
                              OH, yes..more LFP moments.and ALLIES..and The Lost Boys..
                              OH, how about a scene where maybe Teyla is hurt and he has her lying on his lap caressing her hair...she already did that to him in the Lost Boys..now it's his turn..these two, I"m telling you...first he touched her in the Cave after putting her necklace on...then she is holding his head on her lap..and don't tell me she wasn't caressing his hair...who could resist that!? NO ONE!

Witchy, you cracked me up! Thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Witchy wrote...
                                Well, my kids will probably challenge you to that one..LOL

Who, moi? NAH!
                                AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now, now...you are not from the macarena years....it's just me and Trippy!
                                You were what, sucking your thumb as the macarena was playing on the radio!? LOL
                                waaaaawaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!.... ok so i was around for the second coming...I would have you know I danced the macarena religiously for two years *mumbles 'stupid gym class'*.....lol

As in the words from my wise Trippy! YEAH BABY! Bring it on!
                                I'm not sure if this is her real quote LOL...but I blame it on her!

Well, otherwise, how the heck am I going to finish my ABC wallpapers...I need those pics like HotZone..WOWSA! and the gift! AH! I feel goosebumps coming on again! LOL
                                'Sunday' could be changed to include a sparring scene...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? they are so going to have a date this season..you watch!
                                What, don't the puddlejumper rides count as one
                                secret rendevous....

..and the cave scene..HELLO!
                                love at touch?....

and what about HOME! that was soooooo a DATE!
                                that's an after date....that's 'I'm taking her home, gotta see if she likes my apt so we can get married'....

and don't tell me that the scene in The Lost Boys was not a date..mind you they were trapped in a cell..but hey, that's the BEST we're going to get! NO, no...we aren't going to get a late night dinner out of this show...but we'll definetly get a scene like this...
                                rofl.....trapped in a cell...Bondage date...kinky....

Teyla: John...are you sure this new bullet proof vest does not make me look fat?
                                John: NO, Teyla..for the last time....can we just go...I do want to get front seats in the Deadelous. I want to see that Wraith ATTACK show! I never get to see any of it cause I'm always stuck somewhere..no common...
                                Teyla: Well, I am just making sure that I do not attract attention from others.
                                John: Teyla, that is impossible to do..you always attract predators!
                                Why don't you put on that blouse that you wore when I was in the infirmary after my first horrendous experience with those bugs!?
                                Teyla: But, John...everyone hated that shirt!
                                John: EXACTLY! Hey, Teyla, where did you stash the last bag of popcorn that I gave you?
                                Teyla: Popcorn?...How can you be thinking about popcorn at a time like this. My clothing John, that is what is important...(lol)
                                John: Yes yes. I think you look great...*mumbles 'without anything'*....

OH, blasphemy! NO liquor allowed!
                                oh forgive me....

YUP...
                                something like this...

Teyla: Colonel...I cannot go on the mission today. I am going to go with Zelenka to, what did he called it again, GEEKS ATLANTIS CLUB...apparantely he has to be accompanied by a female from the Pegasus Galaxy in order to discuss the challenges of being faced with the threat of the Wraith during their entire life. It is supposed to be a study.
                                John: A study? what is he going to study? Your curves on that red dress?
                                Teyla: COLONEL! Dr. Zelenka gave me this dress and he assures me it is all part of their study of females on the Pegasus Galaxy.
                                John: Sure. Then tell him to take another Athosian girl, just not you.
                                Teyla: Colonel, one of the scientist already came on a previous night with one of the Athosian girls from the mainland. But they each have to bring one to further their understanding. He believes I will provide more insight to their chat.
                                John: I'm sure he does. Does he know that you are telling me this?
                                Teyla: Actually, he did mention to avoid you, but that is just not possible and so he explained his reasons more clearly.

John was A bit annoyed....

John: Teyla..don't you see what they are doing?
                                Teyla: COLONEL Sheppard! Why does this upset you so? do you not think I am capable of providing some scientist with pertinent information about the challenges women face in the Pegasus Galaxy with the constant threat of the Wraith?
                                John: TEYLA, of coarse I think you're capable. But they type of information they want is the kind that I only want for myself.
                                *SILENCE for a SECOND*
                                John: Did I just say that outloud?
                                Teyla moves closer to him and lightly kisses him on the lips.

Teyla: You do not need to worry. Dr. McKay has agreed to accompany me. He already has several hundred pages of notes on his findings that he will share with the scientists. He wants it to be a surprise. They are not aware of this. It should be an all nighter for both of us. If that is not enough, I have in my possession the Athosian Chronicles listing all of our Ancestors lineage in which I will sing with great joy. It is at least two hours worth of singing.

She grins as she moves in closer and whispers in his ear...
                                Teyla: Rest assure Colonel, I am saving the best of me only for you!
                                Teyla smiles and leaves as John's jaw drops!

OMG...that was great......... ...I have nothing else to add....*bows to the master*

OH, let the Ancestors hear ya!

how's this....
                                http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9...giffile5lb.gif
                                AH, that just screams John and Teyla!

Oh, that alone is enough for a fic....

OH, honey..I love the way your mind thinks!
                                oh that is too cute....if only we can get a scene like that.....

Yeah, I wonder why he hasn't gone to her room.....well, that we know of! Oh, yes he has..in the Siege...he did feel like at home!
                                Remember when Ronon stormed into her room..at first she wasn't surprised until she saw who it was...HMMMM>>>>..
                                hmmmm...indeed..think she might have been expecting someone else...

You know, I'd love to see him give her a gift! besides the fact that he bought her a new wardrobe and threw a party for her in Home, I think he should give her something more intimate!
                                maybe some new Victoria Secrets nightie! LOL
                                I'm all for a gift...but ummm...i think a VS nightie is a little to much?...maybe another necklace, or bracelet...just think about when he has to put it on for her...awwww....lol

UM..yeah. I do that often don't I? but, wouldn't that be so cute! I can see another scene in my head already!
                                okay, so I actually wrote that one in a fic! LOL
                                hehehehe...

*smacks her forehead* DARN IT! Your right!
                                ....I know i am.....

OH, yes..more LFP moments.and ALLIES..and The Lost Boys..
                                OH, how about a scene where maybe Teyla is hurt and he has her lying on his lap caressing her hair...she already did that to him in the Lost Boys..now it's his turn..these two, I"m telling you...first he touched her in the Cave after putting her necklace on...then she is holding his head on her lap..and don't tell me she wasn't caressing his hair...who could resist that!? NO ONE!
                                yep...it's definitely his turn for a touch now......teh hair...so true, no one could resist. and she did look a little perplexed when he got up in LBs...

Witchy, you cracked me up! Thanks!
                                hehehe...anytime....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X