No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah yes, ALL great sheyla moments!! shep actually snaps at bates like THREE times about teyla!! first when bates is asking if teyla's going with them, them when they come back through the gate, and then when they're fighting... (i was rooting teyla on in that scene, btw )

also some more great sheyla moments:

when shep definately takes her side about not attacking bates
    the fight... he pulls her off... scolds her, but then after her JUST saying she wants to fight bates again agrees to leave him alone cuz shep asked...

Comment

I too was cheering when Teyla decked Bates. Boy, did he deserve that!!! I loved how John had to hold her back. Plus, when he and Aiden questioned her about Bates, not once did he asked if she was alone. It was as if John knew she had to be alone if he wasn't there.

Comment

oh yes lets not forget Bates accusin Shep bout his personally fellings for Teyla gettin in the way. and her 'what'
        sigpic

Comment

absolutely this ep was FULL of shippiness mixed with the tension

this episode really makes me think that shep hasn't realized his feelings for her, and when bates brought it up he went into denial mode... someone just told him what his own feelings are, but he's not prepared to acknowledge said feelings...

i can see the beginning of next season could be very interesting! *hopes*

Comment

yea

shep *to teyla* uh bout what bates said... its true.. my feelings for you.
            teyla *looks surprised/ relieved and gives him a big fat juicy kiss*

/god yea wishful thinkin/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
              oh yes lets not forget Bates accusin Shep bout his personally fellings for Teyla gettin in the way. and her 'what'
              Yep thats the line and scene I mentioned to Emily - its like Teyla heard what Bates said thus her reaction was "What" Now it could be to what Bates said about her giving away their position or what he said about Sheppards feelings.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                shep *to teyla* uh bout what bates said... its true.. my feelings for you.
                teyla *looks surprised/ relieved
                While this is believable, ...

and gives him a big fat juicy kiss*
                ... this isn't. Do learn about the fine art of Romantic Delay.

/god yea wishful thinkin/
                Very wishful.
                This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

I can't believe only one more episode and then three months until the next one. Sigh, and to make matters worst the Season 1 on DVD doesn't come out in the states until November.

Hopefully, Sci-fi will replay the entire Season 1 during the three month wait.

Any word on what we can expect in Season 2 for John and Teyla.

Comment

i know!!! this is gonna be such a long wait!! both for season 2 and for the dvds...

as for season 2 spoilers, we've barely gotten ANY... rare but nonetheless true...

Comment

Their kids would have wraith DNA and the Ancient Gene...that could be an awesome combo move right there...the best of both worlds...literally!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                        Their kids would have wraith DNA and the Ancient Gene...that could be an awesome combo move right there...the best of both worlds...literally!
                        Lets just hope their kids don't suck the life out of people! Their kids could probably work both Ancient and Wraith tech, now THAT could be handy.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

wow, never even thought of that (a bit TOO far ahead for me, though )

'cept remember how teyla said the feeling of the wraith coming was really creepy... would she WANT a kid with wraith genes???

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman
                            Their kids would have wraith DNA and the Ancient Gene...
                            You figured that out now? I figured that out weeks ago. Tell us something I haven't thought of (which is probably about everything else).

Comment

ummm... no offense but please be nice in here... this thread is to have fun... don't be condescending... if you're meaning this stuff as teasing, then please put some smilies to indicate it because right now it sounds quite rude....

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                                ummm... no offense but please be nice in here... this thread is to have fun... don't be condescending... if you're meaning this stuff as teasing, then please put some smilies to indicate it because right now it sounds quite rude....

thank you
                                I'd have thought "(which is probably about everything else)" would be enough. I mean no offense, but I'd think that what he said would have been obvious, especially since I'd already come up with it. (I'm usually the last one to pick up on the obvious.)

Comment

Working...
                                X