Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    Thanx Steph...

I had some time on my hands...so i made a vid, well i made a long one and a short one (very short)

Normal length one...
    Because You Loved Me...Celine Dion
    What a coincidence to see this song featured because, yesterday, for the first time in years, I heard this song and remembered how much I loved it.

This J/T vid is beautiful. You really have a gift for picking the perfect clips for the songs you chose. Absolutely, beautiful.
    sigpic
    Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
      Thanks for taking the time to download it! I'm sorry it's not a better video for you to watch, lol. But thank you!

Steph
      It is a very good vid to watch!
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Downloading... but I'm sure it is wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
          I just finally finished the video I've been working on and off for over the past few months. It was a request by VB and was a very difficult challenge due to the song being very slow, long, and repetitive. But it's a beautiful, emotional song, so I wanted to give it a try. I'm afraid it didn't turn out very well, but here is the final version for you in any event. I had posted an earlier version on my site a month ago so I could show it to a few people for help, but just uploaded the final version today and so am posting it now. Not sure if anyone already saw the early version or not, but here's the final one! It's called Silent Obsession and can be found on the link below.
          Sorry it's rather long and boring; I struggled to capture the emotion in this one. Next one will be a faster song I think, LOL!

Steph

http://home.comcast.net/~loveconquer...ideoclips.html
          LoveConquers, f I hadn't seen Cpt. Ritter's review, I would have missed this. What do you mean that you're sorry it's not a better video? IMO, it's excellent. I love how you added snippets of Teyla and John's dialogue and used overlays of various clips to give this vid an extra dimension.
          sigpic
          Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            Thanx Steph...

I had some time on my hands...so i made a vid, well i made a long one and a short one (very short)

Normal length one...
            Because You Loved Me...Celine Dion

and

The shortie...I used the (english) Opening Theme from the Anime 'Fruits Basket'..
            Fruits Basket Theme

Enjoy!...
            Wow, two vids!! I haven't heard the Celine Dion song in a long time either, so nice to hear it again, especially in context with J/T! Nice emotion in this one. And the short one was a song I've never heard before! (Know nothing about Anime, lol) Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Steph
            Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              It is a very good vid to watch!

Thank you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo
                LoveConquers, f I hadn't seen Cpt. Ritter's review, I would have missed this. What do you mean that you're sorry it's not a better video? IMO, it's excellent. I love how you added snippets of Teyla and John's dialogue and used overlays of various clips to give this vid an extra dimension.
                Hi Maxbo! Thank you so much for taking the time to watch it! And thank you so much for your kind words! I'm so glad you liked the voiceovers and overlays. Thank you!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                  http://sg-atlantis.emedian.net/sgs1003.html Thanks, Elyse!

Atlantis Emedian has pics of the SG1 Ep The Pegasus Project.
                  Spoiler:
                  John is in some of them.

They have SPOILERS!

Doxymom
                  The season just looks more and more promising!! I can't wait!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Steph

Comment

Hello?

Just wanted to say hi. I've been following this thread off and on for over 3 months and finally decided to register. Guess everyone's gone for the day. I'll try back later.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Devine27!

We're usually a rambunctious bunch...

Look forward to your posting!!

Comment

More great vids Witchy! Your Critical Mass song wallpaper is one of my favorites. You did a sepia version too right?

Great Critical Mass banner 4ps! The quote goes perfectly.

As for Critical Mass, I wish there would have been a Shep/Teyla scene too. It seems weird that he wouldn't have been there for Teyla. I still think it would be interesting to see what Charin thought of Shep. In a way it would kinda be like meeting Teyla's mother. Would she have approved of Shep for Teyla?
                        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hi, Devine! Welcome to the thread. Sorry we're a bit quiet lately. I chalk it up to holidays--Canada Day and the US's 4th.

A lot of people may not be home right now.

Given the current discussion Fic Challenge!

Someone write out the scene in which John finds out about Charin and consoles or discusses it with Teyla.

:-)

Doxymom

Comment

Ep by Ep Discussion!
                            Below is our schedule. Sorry, I don't have Camy's wonderful pic saved so I can't copy it, but here's the text version.

July 2 Grace Under Pressure
                            July 3 The Tower
                            July 4 The Long Goodbye
                            July 5 Coup D'etat
                            July 6 Micheal
                            July 7 Inferno
                            July 8 Allies

Camy said that for eps, like today's, with no JT shippy moments, to speak AU and/or write missing scenes.

What types of JT moments would have made it better?

Where was Teyla and what might she have been doing while John went on the rescue mission? Did they see each other when he got back?

Anyone have challenges? Do you all think Teyla used that day to visit the mainland and deal with the "running of" her people's society? Do you think she and John may have sparred that evening to relieve the various stress each had from the day?

Doxymom

Comment

We discussed this before but in Critical Mass.... despite the fact that it feels like two completely seperate plots running at the same time... Shep seems distracted. I think Annie best capped it when she showed pics at the briefings throughout the episode when Shep is not really paying attention, just kinda following along.

Either way... I think everyone would've been there for Teyla if they could, but they had to save the city.

I am about halfway through the first draft of Never Alone Again Chapter 5... its coming along nicely.

Comment

Capt, I can't wait until you finish the story. I'm planning to add it to my To Be Read file when it's done. Unfortunately, I'm relatively senile and forget plots and story titles if I read them as WIPs. LOL.

I agree that John seemed a little distracted in Grace. They didn't show Teyla at all, did they? I don't remember. I like the think she was on the mainland all day, administrating things and checking up on/visiting with her people. I suspect she wasn't off world shopping--given that in S3 she seems to still have the same clothes. How many years can a woman wear the same shirt? LOL.

Hey, that'd be a cool little ficlet challenge--send Teyla clothes shopping and let her take an Earthling along. Could be John or he could just be there to see the clothes she brings back. Or, shoot, he could even be off world and buy something for her. :-)

Doxymom

Comment

Working...
                                X