No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know whether you guys have read Rachel Luttrell's interview with GateWorld but it doesn't bode well for Sheyla ship.

GW: Will we see that flirtation between John Shepherd and your character throughout the series?

RL: Oh yes, definitely. [Laughter] Nothing really awkward, but we have fun.

GW: Would you like to see Teyla in a relationship, or do you think it would detract from what the show is really about?

RL: I think it would take away. I think that it's great to have a little bit of a tease or possibility that's kind of always there, and because it's sci-fi we can play with it. There could be an alternate universe where there could be something!

Noooo! What have these people got against romance in sci-fi?

I was really looking forward to the possibility of a relationship without military regulations to restrict it. If anything, it would be interesting to see how a romantic relationship would work on Atlantis under various pressures instead of just hinting at it.

Flirtation is great but eight or nine years of it is bound to lead somewhere - realistically.

Sorry to be pessimistic. I'm still brooding from the lack of resolution between Sam and Jack.

Comment

yay!!!!!!!!! more GREAT piccys, Warrior!!! love 'em!!! i especially like that 4th one in the second set

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
        yay!!!!!!!!! more GREAT piccys, Warrior!!! love 'em!!! i especially like that 4th one in the second set
        Thanks.

I tried to get a good capture of the holding hand situation - but it was a fast scene that I couldn't get it exactly - but you can see him helping her up the hill.

I've uploaded these onto the Yahoo Group as well.

Comment

awesome!!! you're a busy bee on those pics!!

too bad that was a fast scene, though... cuz i haven't seen it so i have no idea what anyone means!

Comment

awesome!!! you're a busy bee on those pics!!

too bad that was a fast scene, though... cuz i haven't seen it so i have no idea what anyone means!
            It takes me ages to cap them - change the format to JPEG - upload them onto Imageshack and then post them here - then I have to take caps for my website.

Bascially as the team flee the Wraith - Teyla stumbles slightly on the slight hill, Sheppard grabs her arm and pulls her up and holds onto her.

Comment

awwww... !!! how sweet!! i REALLY wanna see this ep!!

Comment

awwww... !!! how sweet!! i REALLY wanna see this ep!!
                The concern on Teyla's face thoe during the episode was good - she was really worried for Sheppard - she put her jacket behind his head to support his head - she held him on to him all the time as well.

Comment

awwww!!!! you guys just make we wanna see this ep more and more!!!

Comment

Only having seen one episode, I spotted a 'blink and you miss it' Sheyla moment in Poisoning the Well. About thirty seconds into the episode Teyla asks the Chancellor a question. Sheppard is standing in the doorway behind and kind of checks Teyla out almost exactly the way Jack did with Sam in Allegience in the forest.

I'm dying to see more episodes, alas, I have to wait for payday before I can buy Vol 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah
                      Only having seen one episode, I spotted a 'blink and you miss it' Sheyla moment in Poisoning the Well. About thirty seconds into the episode Teyla asks the Chancellor a question. Sheppard is standing in the doorway behind and kind of checks Teyla out almost exactly the way Jack did with Sam in Allegience in the forest.

I'm dying to see more episodes, alas, I have to wait for payday before I can buy Vol 1.
                      I'll have to look out for that scene when I get Volume 2 next month - and I'll have to see if I can get a screen capture of that moment.

Comment

lol!! ah, but shep is kinda always checkin' her out if you can catch the right screencap moments!!

Comment

lol!! ah, but shep is kinda always checkin' her out if you can catch the right screencap moments!!
                          I posted a capture recently I think were he was - but I can't remember which episode it was from.

I think they both do it - its just great when you take a cap or watch an episode their eyes wonder away from what they are supposed to be actually looking at.

Comment

home! you gave that great piccy from home!

Comment

yup he does...
                              sigpic

Comment

so do we have more piccys... any from the seige?!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X