No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need to make a great collection of JUST gazing pictures!! they can look into each other's eyes like no one else can! seriouisly, they do it so well, and even if in the episode it's only for a few seconds, you can tell in a screencap the depth of that one moment

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      we need to make a great collection of JUST gazing pictures!! they can look into each other's eyes like no one else can! seriouisly, they do it so well, and even if in the episode it's only for a few seconds, you can tell in a screencap the depth of that one moment
      I can do that - I'll set one up later on today - the first image I will include is the one in your signature - its a great one what with the sun shining through the window between them.

They look at one another on the sly without others noticing - I can see Rodney's reaction if they gaze at one another - it would be something like the reaction he gave in that first fic you posted the link for.

Comment

lol... yeah.... methinks if he really watched them he'd get that reaction a lot

i have the version of my sig without the words, too...

i have quite a few pics... but these ones in particular are intense gazes:

i of course have them without the words also

Comment

lol... yeah.... methinks if he really watched them he'd get that reaction a lot

i have the version of my sig without the words, too...

i have quite a few pics... but these ones in particular are intense gazes:

i of course have them without the words also
          Its the one in your signature and from my caps of Hide and Seek which have a deep meaningful gaze - the others do to - but those two are a deep gaze and connection.

Comment

mmm very nice
            sigpic

Comment

yes, definately

yeah, Warrior, the ones in ours sigs just go without saying!! so a couple others you've posted AND of course, the one that started it all

Comment

yes, definately

yeah, Warrior, the ones in ours sigs just go without saying!! so a couple others you've posted AND of course, the one that started it all

Thats the gaze that started their fondness for one another - and started the chain of Sheyla/Shepmagen.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                  Yep that is the scene, it goes:

Spoiler:

Bates: "I told you Sir, she was a liability. Now, I'm not going to allow your personal feelings endanger this facility, any longer

When you hear him say that, I didn't hear Teyla's response, but it was when I read the transcipt she replies straight away with
                  Spoiler:
                  What!

Now that could be interpreted two ways - she is shocked to hear what Bates is saying about her being a liability or second she is shocked to hear Bates mention Sheppard's personal feelings towards her.
                  Yeah, I definately cannot wait anyway longer until the season finale, although it is only 2 days away for part 1, then part 2 and then a loooooong wait until this summer for part 3.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                    Thats the gaze that started their fondness for one another - and started the chain of Sheyla/Shepmagen.

yup that's the very picture that really made me a shipper

Comment

yup that's the very picture that really made me a shipper
                      For me it was the scene in Hot Zone and the looks between them in that episode that made me take notice. :-)

Comment

ah, a late-comer to the shepmagan community i thought the end of rising was adorable (never saw the cave scene!! ), but i wasn't really a shipper til i saw THAT picture and i was like "wow, they're ADORABLE!! and that GAZE!"

Comment

ah, a late-comer to the shepmagan community i thought the end of rising was adorable (never saw the cave scene!! ), but i wasn't really a shipper til i saw THAT picture and i was like "wow, they're ADORABLE!! and that GAZE!"
                          Well I thought something might happen between them after Rising - but wasn't totally sure.

I finally got round to Thirty-Eight Minutes last night - the scene when the team are fleeing the Wraith Sheppard does put his hand out to grab Teyla's arm to help her up and a bit of her hand as well.

I'll have the captures up tomorrow. :-)

Comment

yay!! more piccys! i STILL haven't seen that episode

Comment

yay!! more piccys! i STILL haven't seen that episode
                              I haven't seen it in a while - I'm affording the next four episodes of Atlantis after Thirty-Eight Minutes so they are not fresh in my mind when I watch them in 25 days.
                              (Play.com counting down to Volume 2 DVD!)

Some good shots of them on the Jumper together - Teyla shows great concern for him.

Comment

gotta love concern

so does the show not come in a box set in the UK??

Comment

Working...
                                X