John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my first J/T sig...
    I LOVE THIS! You have done it perfectly! Can I snitch it and piddle with it on my image editor?

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
      hey guys... I'm the Royal Keeper of the Pics... It's my duty to inform you all about such things...

What EP were these pics from?

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

'Night guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
          What EP were these pics from?
          they're from 'Inferno'...

Comment

'Night Annie!

Comment

I LOVE THIS! You have done it perfectly! Can I snitch it and piddle with it on my image editor?
              yep... of coures you can

Comment

Hey, about the challenge, when do we do that? I mean the new one, with the fairy tale challenge?

Comment

OOOH! Promo pics, yay!! It appears to be the season of leather, not that there's anything wrong with that of course. They all look great! I like the new black uniform pants, but I'm not sure about the black leather jacket. I'm guessing it's just for show and not for missions though...
                  Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Hey! Lookie what I made!

Comment

*dies from promo pics*

OMG...does it needs words at all to describe them?....

Spoiler:
                      Shep in leather...*faints* wonder if Teyla gets leather also?...Can't wait to see more of those promos

*runs off to do some artwork*....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hey, about the challenge, when do we do that? I mean the new one, with the fairy tale challenge?
                        Whenever you want...usually fics take people longer to write...so whenever you have it, just post it for us...Can't wait!

Hiya, Witchy...

Nice Hot Zone Wallpaper...

Next week, we go back to finish season 1 episodes...YIPEE!
                        sigpic

Comment

{{Camy!!}}

So i couldn't resist manipulating the promos...
                          Spoiler:

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Next week, we go back to finish season 1 episodes...YIPEE!
                            Awesome! I can't wait! What EP are we starting on?

Comment

Quick question ... how do you get your own avatars? *No good JT avatars on GW*

Comment

Hey guys i made my first John/Teyla wallpaper but since i have no idea how to post images here i have posted a link to where you can find it.

This is my first so be kind.

I made 1 John/Teyla wall

it is here: http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/51828.html#cutid1

enjoy )

Comment

Working...
                                X