John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18
    Your welcome Angel. I'm in the process of writing one and then I'll upload it. I joined ff.net so I could read and send reviews of everyones' stuff. I guess I should get writing.
    Tha would be awesome! Please tell me if you do, and I will drop reviews.

Spectrum, I love the pics! My favorite is the second one...

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
      Thank you all who have left me feedback on my fic Possession sucks.

By request i decided to do it from Teyla's POV so here goes

Title: Possession Sucks
      Author: Nicole
      Pariring: John/Teyla
      Rating: PG on this one
      Spoilers: The long goodbye
      Summary: Teyla POV to the challenge start with "I never wanted to be in love.

find it here: http://nicole9514.livejournal.com/51330.html

feeback is loved and adored. )
      Very nice job, nicole! I really loved the portrayal of emotions in this.

Comment

Wow Spectrum!! I love the sigs! Gotta love Bates! I'd green you if I could!

GREEN SMILIES INSTEAD

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
          To give everyone a good laugh, here's some Sgt. Bates as a Sheyla device...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../Bate2copy.jpg
          These are hilarious! They are both great but I love the second...so I'm snatching...I so need my random image siggy back

Comment

OOOOMMMGGG!!!

Guys!!!!!!!!!!!... Season 3 promo pics are out....PROMO S3

Comment

*Runs off to look at them*

Oh, and can anyone see my new chapter for Raindrops Like Blood? It might be my computer, but it isn't letting me see unless I go to it from my stats page. Bleh.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

LOL Spectrum! These are GREAT!!!!
                *giggles insanely at the last one...*

Looks at season three promo pics:
                Spoiler:
                *thunks and dies at Sheppard in the leather jacket*

Plea for help: I now need oxygen, because seriously, those promo pics just floored me. Wow are they awesome! Thanks so much for letting us know Annie!!!!

Comment

Thanks Annie...those season 3 promo pics are HOT!

One small problemo...Shep and Teyla are too far apart!

I'll fix that!

Here's a WP...they look good together...and yes...Shep looks GOOD!

Hmmm...are these considered spoilers? I'll put them behind a cut if they are

Comment

Originally posted by JessM
                    Very nice job, nicole! I really loved the portrayal of emotions in this.
                    Thanks so much i'm glad you liked it. )

nicole

Comment

Fishy i loved your fic it was wonderfully written. Great job very powerful.

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
                        To give everyone a good laugh, here's some Sgt. Bates as a Sheyla device...
                        I think I got a little carried away with Bates, but that's the first thing that came to mind for the funny Wp/banner challenge. But then again, can you really have too much Bates as a Sheyla device?

Great fics nicole and fishy!

Congrats Ritter!! Way to go!!!
                        LOL Awesome banners. Bates needs to come back he was so good for our ship LOL.

I'm glad you liked my fic. )

nicole

Comment

Hi everyone! AG...you're not here often, but when you do! WOW! Those sheyla device are WONDERFUL and the Poster for Ritter..AH! He'll love it!

Now, about those promo pics...ME LIKES! I love how Teyla is ABOVE the crowd! LOL

But, like AG..I hate it that they are so apart!...no, no, no....

Although they are aligned with each other on both pics..and that is always a good indicator...you see that she's parallel on the first one with him in one end and she on the other...and then on the other one, she's on TOP and he's right UNDER!...LOVE IT! *hmmm...that doesn't right to me for some reason*

NICOLE, how the heck did I miss the posting of the fic from Teyla's point of view? Jeepers...okay, I'm off to read it!

YIPEE!

I have more challenges coming up but I won't be able to make any poster out of it..too much work and if I want to post my surprise to you guys by the weekend, I have to work tonight on it! HUGS!

J/T love it! and YUP, Joe looks HOT and Rachel is absolutely gorgeous..is it me, or does she look thinner!?

Just one down side to this...they look GREAT! All of them Do...Jason looks a bit awkward though, I think he's tone down too...but I liked it when they had their uniforms on...for some reason they just look really casual and almost not part of Atlantis anymore....that's my only down side comment!

Overall, GREAT! thanks Annie!

Got to go read these awesome fics...
                          sigpic

Comment

AG my main girl....what you been up to. I Knew someone on our thread would have cut and pasted the pics. CAn you just do it where you omitt the center characters...bye bye mcKay and have them back to back?! I think that woudl be so hot to see.

Did you guys see their clothing. Darn Weir looks fabulous..and that leather jacket---I think the fashion coordinator shops around my way (I nearly live for leather---I'm all with PETA; but cows are fair game). I think John looked fabu, so relaxed and blue makes John look fantastic...shame I need to go to the Thunk Thread and pass on my own drool. McKay=Mr. Sexy, nuff said (you all know my obsession with him). I do like the new look for Ronon. At least he doesnt' look like he's wearing a potato sack that makes it seem, as if he must have nipples of steel to stand the chaffing.

Oh and do you see the new uniform pants, hot? I was really done with the gray. I like the black, I'm just not feeling the black leather involved with it, but the pants look comfortable and Teyla makes that uniform look good!!! I love Teyla's new top, I needed a change from purple. But if they changed Teyla's top why not Weir!? I keep on requesting Yellow, Purple, Green----just something different, and I get nothing. Maybe the writers are doing it to spite me. The red shirts were expendable on Star Trek--come on now.

Anyway everyone looks great...I'm already loving the spoilers for S3, the promo pics are not disappointing. My only concern is that everyone has their own ep which is great, it seems like Carson gets lucky with 2 eps, I'm hoping we see something with Teyla. Because I haven't heard one thing about Teyla and her own story....but then they could be holding out on something massive for her...

VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Nicole...THAT WAS WONDERFUL!...Teyla must have thought of so many things at that time....you can't help but wonder what exactly must have been going on in her mind...GREAT JOB Sweetie! THANKS...next...
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay....for tomorrow and whenever...Here are some great suggestions from DM for possible long fic challenges....

1. Write an SGA fairy tale. Adapt your favorite fairy tale, either closely or loosely to J/T and SGA..
                                2. Write a prose story to the tune of Night Before Christmas.
                                3. Post your favorite J/T pic and write a picfic about it.
                                4. Caldwell sees all and reflects on John and Teyla.
                                5. Teyla meets up with an old flame and John sees this.
                                6. John tells Teyla about his first pet and what happened to it.
                                7. Teyla faces her greatest fear; John leaving (dying, transferred, sick parent, etc..)
                                8. Take a plot from another show and rewrite a scene as J/T (ie. One of the alien adventures in Star Trek, the originial series...)
                                9. Something happens to make Teyla get over her inner obstacles against falling for John, but it may be too late.
                                10. The team is cursed by an alien for assumes misdeeds. When they return to Atlantis, their greatest nightmares OR favorite fairy tales become three dimensional and real.

Have fun! THANKS DM..HUGS HON!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X