No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know, Black Panther, I don't know if I have ever said this before, But YOUR SIG ROCKS! I always thought it was sweet that John was protecting Teyla. I don't like Ronon.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

RITTER, THIS IS JUST FOR YOU...LOVE YA!

Caps...Courtesy of Warrior..*you are AWESOME*

EDITED: Typo ERROR! Sorry....
      Spoiler:
      Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 07 June 2006, 05:05 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        That's how we see things.. just stay out of other shipper groups with that. They'd take offense... and we don't want you to be in trouble.
        haha Yeah I mentioned tayla and sheppard in an episode thread and 3-4 people attacked me lol calling me names and what not haha. I was like whoa o_0 but yes haha this thread rocks!
        We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

Congrats, Ritter!

Personally, I don't really remember my HS graduation. Must be senility kicking in. LOL.

Hope you find lots of time to write JT and are inspired by the tons of challenges here.

:-)

Doxy

Comment

Camy... that is just...

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/5...ndteyla1nj.jpg

... freakin hilarious!!! Is there any way to make the caps red and the tassels red and white... cause if there is... that'd would have me on the floor. (My school's colors)

BP... shippy moments are great. Thanks.

Originally posted by nodrog
            haha Yeah I mentioned tayla and sheppard in an episode thread and 3-4 people attacked me lol calling me names and what not haha. I was like whoa o_0 but yes haha this thread rocks!
            Yeah... keep the ship to this thread and you'll be okay. There are alot of Shep/Weir shippers on this forum in particular.

Originally posted by Doxymom
            Personally, I don't really remember my HS graduation. Must be senility kicking in. LOL.

Hope you find lots of time to write JT and are inspired by the tons of challenges here.
            Oh I wish I was but my bloody plot bunnies have all run away and hidden. I'm still trying to find them. But its great seeing all the creativity around here right now.

Nicole... Camerine... I'm off to check out your fics on fanfic.net
            Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 07 June 2006, 05:29 PM.
            Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
              Okay, well I plan on answering back. By the way it's V-A-B-E-R-E-L-L-A, Vaberella. Where to begin...? Again I'm given the idea of the wonder baby, who's to bring peace. Which as I said would be unlikely. This is genetics, there's one thing that can be constant....nature loves anomalies, maybe the child would not have both ancient and wraith, or have one over another. If the child would have all 2 of the main 'unusual' gene traits at the same time.....I would assume there would be a matter of competition going as to one being dormant---but again if my assumption (or evaluation)---since thinking of the Wraith DNA within humans is right, which I'll explain in the next answer, there could be more to it's affect and relation to the ancient gene.
              Imagine if the child was a chimera, a population of cells with Wraith traits, and a population with Ancient traits. This would eliminate any competition (assuming the child's immune systems wouldn't attack each other, which is perfectly plausible). The child could conceivably operate both Ancient only and Wraith only devices, and perhaps even Share the Wraith's powers. (I.E. healing, for all we know they just have a kick butt immune system, or some other blood-borne repair cells.) What do you guys think? Am I just spurting non-sense?

Comment

[Cpt. Ritter]Camy... that is just...

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/5...ndteyla1nj.jpg

... freakin hilarious!!! Is there any way to make the caps red and the tassels red and white... cause if there is... that'd would have me on the floor. (My school's colors)
                For you, Anything!

This is the best that I could do.....
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  For you, Anything!
                  This is the best that I could do.....
                  [img]http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7286/graduationjohnandteyla3oc.jpg[/spoiler]
                  Sloppy job there Camy ...congrats CR...happy for you, you probably came out Valedictorian. ....Anyway back to J/T.

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  Imagine if the child was a chimera, a population of cells with Wraith traits, and a population with Ancient traits. This would eliminate any competition (assuming the child's immune systems wouldn't attack each other, which is perfectly plausible). The child could conceivably operate both Ancient only and Wraith only devices, and perhaps even Share the Wraith's powers. (I.E. healing, for all we know they just have a kick butt immune system, or some other blood-borne repair cells.) What do you guys think? Am I just spurting non-sense?
                  I actually was thinking along those lines GL...it's something that made me wonder. Because then as you said the kid could call on the powers when need be. I don't see peace, but the baby could and would be able to provide an advantage...the only situation I'm having is that we have no idea the extent of the powers of the Ancients, can John if he were to practice or tap into his abilities be able to do what Chaya did with that beam of light. I also want to see the extent of the telekinetic power since it didnt' seem that hard for Janus to use his in 'Before I Sleep'. So again, it will be great to see how that would go. It's unfortunate for the Wraith, since I see where their coming from and sympathise with their situation...but to see a child like that would result in a massive aid on the side of the Atlantis Expedition and then to see if that can be copied by Beckett and reproduced in the soldiers it would result in the end of the Wraith.

But something is of interest....now what are the negatives to having the Wraith gene besides the nightmares. Can the wraith gene maybe or even possibly not work with the ancient gene...but enhance it in some way, or vice versa? and in what way would that be. Or what if, as I mentioned it creates this all together new gene---and what would that be like.

VB
                  Last edited by vaberella; 07 June 2006, 05:56 PM.
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I must have missed something, because I don't remembe talk about a Sheyla baby being part Wraith and part Ancitent. Weird. But it is cool to see what people think!

Oh, and HEADS UP! I think we might have another newbie, if I can poke her on over here. I sent her some info on this thread, and a few links, and she thanked me and said she would look into it. I hope she does. She doesn't write, and I am thinking that all the creativity going on around here will inspire her!

Her name on FF.net is Evil Drama Queen. I hope she joins!

On another note, CONGRATS Cpt. Ritter!!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                      But something is of interest....now what are the negatives to having the Wraith gene besides the nightmares. Can the wraith gene maybe or even possibly not work with the ancient gene...but enhance it in some way, or vice versa? and in what way would that be. Or what if, as I mentioned it creates this all together new gene---and what would that be like.

VB
                      It would probably depend on how Wraith/Ancient Tech keys in on the gene, and if it was ok with such a mutation... As for the downsides to the wraith gene, human blood is essentually salt water, so if the wraith do have an aversion to salt water, it might increase the risk of auto immune diseases (IE the immune system attacking the blood as salt water) or perhaps even cancer. Of course this is wild speculation.

I'm happy you've found another prospective member Angel, and before I forget... congrats Cpt. Ritter!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                        I must have missed something, because I don't remembe talk about a Sheyla baby being part Wraith and part Ancitent. Weird. But it is cool to see what people think!

Oh, and HEADS UP! I think we might have another newbie, if I can poke her on over here. I sent her some info on this thread, and a few links, and she thanked me and said she would look into it. I hope she does. She doesn't write, and I am thinking that all the creativity going on around here will inspire her!

Her name on FF.net is Evil Drama Queen. I hope she joins!

On another note, CONGRATS Cpt. Ritter!!
                        Actually right now we're in debate about the extent of the Wraith/Ancient/Human gene and which is dominant and recessive and how that would affect the child if it was born. Of course it's moved from about J/T specifically to in general if there was a person who had that what the genes would do. I was looking at the chromosome make up while GL was looking at the alleles....now we're on the same page it's causing major issues for us to understand....the Ancient gene alone is problemmatic since we're bringing up past eps and S2 eps, and with the assymetric information we're reaching an emapasse. The WRaith gene alone brings up various episodes and how this affects not only a regular human but a human who let's say has a father who's an ancient. Problem.

It's nothing like Conversion...which will bring up a whole other kitten and caboodles. I'll post some of the discussion when we're done, it looks like it will take a couple of nights.

VB

Comment

Congradulations Ritter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
                            OH I love it fishy, it so says a lot about them.
                            Thank you very much, Padme. I'm glad you liked it.
                            The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Oh, um... I don't really know you, Captain Ritter, but congratulations.

Now that you've graduated, will you have more time to spread the J/T word?
                              Last edited by fishyone; 07 June 2006, 09:03 PM.
                              The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Guys try not to be too OT...if you have an OT post, just put in your other on topic post..because we could get modded for it. It's not worth getting modded for those things.

Long Live JT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X