John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy

Nicole..I am off to read your fic....and soon more ideas and fun challenges to come!

Nicole, I am off to read! YIPPEE....

AG...HoN! I"M SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!HIP HIP HORRAYYYYY!
    Yeah for reading my fic Let me know what you think hun.

((hugs))

yes spread the j/t love

nicole

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
      thanks so much hun

I'm glad you liked it. i actually was tossing the idea around of taking another challenge and doing teylas POV. Anyone interested in that?

thanks again Angel

nicole
      Interested?? That is a very kind word. I would LOVE another one! You are such a great writer, I love your fics!

Oh, and the fifth chapter of Raindrops Like Blood will either be up later tonight or sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. Look for it! I found some more time to write, and decided that I have made you guys wati long enough.

Oh, and I will let you in on something. No one on FF.net knows this, but this will be Sheyla, just give me a few chapters. :-)

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Spell-Checking it at this moment. It will be up in about ten minutes. I will post the link when I have it ...

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
          Interested?? That is a very kind word. I would LOVE another one! You are such a great writer, I love your fics!

Oh, and the fifth chapter of Raindrops Like Blood will either be up later tonight or sometime in the afternoon tomorrow. Look for it! I found some more time to write, and decided that I have made you guys wati long enough.

Oh, and I will let you in on something. No one on FF.net knows this, but this will be Sheyla, just give me a few chapters. :-)

I'll take that as one vote for yes you are too sweet.

I'll have to check out your fics hun. I love the title though it sounds very interesting. I'm Nicole1 on fan fic so expect some feedback there from me.

thanks again

nicole

Comment

It's up!

Link (Does it work?) : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2954752/5/

Comment

It's up!

Link (Does it work?) : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2954752/5/
              i read and reviewed!!! such the resourceful one that teyla is!!!
              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

NICOLE! CAMY LOVES IT....

That was very good John's POV...you know that I think he's easy to write..but my latest piece of work, didn't quite get his voice..so back to the drawing board.....THIS WAS WONDERFUL! that episode was such a classic...I mean..it was soo shippy in my point of view...LOVED IT! and I can so see John doing something like this....

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU MUST WRITE TEYLA'S POINT OF VIEW...YOU MUST....PRETTY PLEASE, WITH SUGAR ON TOP!

Sanssong...me likes that you like...UM..no, I can't draw ANYTHING! not very good at it at all...if that is what you meant....but I did create it using my new photoshop program...it has this feature colored pencil that gives it this drawing effect and then I just layered three pictures in there....John's, Teyla's and the one with the puddle jumper flying over Chaya's planet....I am pretty pleased with it myself...All pics are from my own caps from Sanctuary!

Thanks hon.....

now, I come bearing gifts...It's not my best..but I just saw this pic and I had to do something...I was going to make it into a picfic...but I"m too tired and have so many others things to do...so consider this a little lame coming from Camy..but still cute...imagine..I didn't even make it smaller...LOL

Fishyone..LOVE THE WALLPAPER! LOVE IT! and I love the choices that you made for those...AWESOME!
                Angel..I"m off to read your fic...Can't wait!
                http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6...ngblues8sc.jpg
                sigpic

Comment

Angel....That Chapter WAS SUPERB! LOVED IT! Poor John and Teyla....oopps..I won't say any more! GO AND READ IT PEOPLE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad everyone enjoyed the popcorn pic fic! Teyla never did get to have any popcorn in Hide and Seek, thus the inspiration for the pic fic. My mind was obviously on food when I watched that ep last!

nicole-I loved that story!! I definitely add my vote to a Teyla POV one!

Fishy-Nice art! The "Shoulder to shoulder, side by side" text was great! Keep it up!

Camy-LOL!!! Sooo hillarious! I love captions!

Can't wait to see what people come up with for tomorrow's funny WP/Banners challenge!
                    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

What challenge? I think I missed something...

Comment

lol I don't see how people can't see Tayla and John go together?

I mean just from s2 stuff

Conversion the kiss, people hopped up on crap or people who can't think straight have no inhibitions so they do what they feel and he felt like kissing tayla

The long good bye Weir mentioned how Tayla was the only one that could get to him?!

lol S1 stuff had some other evidence but seriously lol Sheppard and Tayla for the win!

SGA really needs to start building romantic relationships in more detail! lol
                        We are followers of eternal Hathor!!

"We are the queen of the Gods, we are the mother of all Gods."

Comment

What challenge? I think I missed something...
                          Here you go. The challenges for Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
                            Oh i love it great idea. and it's so true.

nicole
                            Thank you very much. I think it's rather simple, but it turned out nice, and it's my first J/T wall.
                            The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy

Fishyone..LOVE THE WALLPAPER! LOVE IT! and I love the choices that you made for those...AWESOME!

http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/6...ngblues8sc.jpg
                              Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. My choices were all from what people had posted recently, (thanks for the caps everyone!), but I did like the idea I came up with for the text... That does seem to be the hard part. I had another idea that I'll play around with later as I'm going to the museum with my sister and nephew. Of course, my idea has nothing to do with the challenge again...

Almost forgot, Camy, nice caption. Funny and cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum

Fishy-Nice art! The "Shoulder to shoulder, side by side" text was great! Keep it up!
                                Thank you. I have another idea that I'll be working with, so I'll be trying again soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X