John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pics! This is my favorite one.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Angelique
      Great pics! This is my favorite one.
      Thats my favourite one as well - just the look in their eyes.

As Kip said - looks like they are going to kiss.

Comment

and by all means feel PERFECTLY free to continue getting pics with those lovely intense gazes and coulda-been-kisses

Comment

Comment

From the above three, I love the first cap. Rachel looked/looks stunning in Home. My mouth did fall to the ground *blushes* and that top? Loved that top, must get one for myself. Rachel just looks stunning and her exoressions of earth...helped a lot, she looked even more stunning. *Grumbles with envy* I'll say this (again) not only did Rachel look stunning, but Christ, she has lovely legs *laughs* Seriously, I watched that eppy and my exact thoughts were 'Damn, she has nice legs.' So you know not only is Rachel stunning, but she has nice legs *grumbles even more, become even more envous* Its alright for some. Just my five cents worth....of Rachelness lol.

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

yea course any piccy where they look like they're gonna kiss is good

*drags the page from pg3 horrors*
              sigpic

Comment

Any piccy of Shep and Teyla is good either way, unless the piccy shows anger or something along those lines...then they aren't so good.
                sigpic

Comment

... *shy* i like tension.... am i the only one who loves to see some tension in my 'ships???

Comment

Emily, you have got a point there...every ship has to have somekind of tension to make them interesting and likable....just not too much tho.
                    sigpic

Comment

lol... well i certainly don't want them to GENUINELY hate each other!!

BUT a lot of time tension can be one way of denial... instead of showing you like someone or are afraid to get too close, instead emotionally back off and even sometimes get to the point of pretending to be angry with or disliking of them....

plus tension coming from stress and such can in the end help them to connect because now they've kinda seen each other at some of their worst...

so there's a couple reasons i love tension

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                        lol... well i certainly don't want them to GENUINELY hate each other!!

BUT a lot of time tension can be one way of denial... instead of showing you like someone or are afraid to get too close, instead emotionally back off and even sometimes get to the point of pretending to be angry with or disliking of them....

plus tension coming from stress and such can in the end help them to connect because now they've kinda seen each other at some of their worst...

so there's a couple reasons i love tension
                        The good tension images are from The Gift and The Siege :-)

Comment

yes indeed and LFP too

Comment

Comment

*gasp* page three.

love your new sig warrior
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                *gasp* page three.

love your new sig warrior
                                Thank you Emily designed it for me. My Photoshop is still not working correctly, and I liked Emilys signature with the three pictures and I had to have some caps from the Teyla interview on the DVD as she looked fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                X