No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yay!! two teyla watching shep pics that second one's another gazing picture, too mmm, love it!

Comment

mmmm love your new sig em...

now if i just new waht it said... i think i'd be happy
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        mmmm love your new sig em...

now if i just new waht it said... i think i'd be happy
        On Page 76 there are behind the scenes captures of Sheppard and Teyla to have a look out.

I still haven't worked out what the writing means yet, I'm to tired to try anymore

Comment

lol... are you guys giving up then??? ok, anyone who doesn't wanna keep guessing, it's
          Spoiler:
          the song "only time" by enya...

Who can say where the road goes where the day flows - only time
          And who can say if your love grows as your heart chose - only time

Who can say why your heart sighs as your love flies - only time
          And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies - only time

Who can say when the roads meet that love might be in your heart
          And who can say when the day sleeps if the night keeps all your heart

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
            Spoiler:
            the song "only time" by enya...

Who can say where the road goes where the day flows - only time
            And who can say if your love grows as your heart chose - only time

Who can say why your heart sighs as your love flies - only time
            And who can say why your heart cries when your love lies - only time

Who can say when the roads meet that love might be in your heart
            And who can say when the day sleeps if the night keeps all your heart
            A love poem, big surprise.
            This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

well it IS a sheyla sig... and it's a song, not a poem

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                well it IS a sheyla sig... and it's a song, not a poem
                I said "big surprise," not inoppropriate.
                This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

And that is a good song too...I like listening to Enya.
                  sigpic

Comment

i love enya and everytime i hear that song i think of my 'ships that and "remember me" from the troy soundtrack

Comment

I loved your new sig, emily, btw.
                      So I was mulling through the shep/weir ship...I just don't get it. They have such a brother/sister relationship.
                      So where do people think their chemistry comes from....
                      hmm...

http://www.savestargatesg1.com/
                      Spoiler:
                      SCI-FI....
                      I Find Your Lack Of Faith Disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Drewzy
                        I loved your new sig, emily, btw.
                        So I was mulling through the shep/weir ship...I just don't get it. They have such a brother/sister relationship.
                        So where do people think their chemistry comes from....
                        hmm...
                        Well you see, you tend to see what you want to see. I have a theory about shippers and ship. Firstly, I think you have a tendency to ship, which as shippers we all have. Then you have a tendency for ship in a particular way, there's fluffy ship, cutesy ship, sexy ship, angsty ship, UST ship, snarky ship etc, etc. I'm an angsty, sexy, UST shipper-type myself. Then you usually fancy like mad the opposite sex member of your chosen pairing, Sheppard in this case and then you find the person of the same sex you identify with most and/or like the most, (Teyla for you, Elizabeth for me) and who would give you the type of ship that you like and bingo! You ship for that!

Does that make sense? Think I'm trying to say, you won't see what W/S shippers see because it won't interest you and we can't see what you guys see for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                          Well you see, you tend to see what you want to see. I have a theory about shippers and ship. Firstly, I think you have a tendency to ship, which as shippers we all have. Then you have a tendency for ship in a particular way, there's fluffy ship, cutesy ship, sexy ship, angsty ship, UST ship, snarky ship etc, etc. I'm an angsty, sexy, UST shipper-type myself. Then you usually fancy like mad the opposite sex member of your chosen pairing, Sheppard in this case and then you find the person of the same sex you identify with most and/or like the most, (Teyla for you, Elizabeth for me) and who would give you the type of ship that you like and bingo! You ship for that!

Does that make sense? Think I'm trying to say, you won't see what W/S shippers see because it won't interest you and we can't see what you guys see for the same reason.
                          You forgot strange ship. (Like Smor & Ba'am. )

I think your theory make sense. We like Teyla, and you guys like Elizabeth, so we pair them up with our favorite male.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

excellent analysis astrochick!!! so true! about 90% of that time, i think ship is absolutely exactly as you describe! well, at least people's "primary" ships (i know many people, including me, have kinda secondary ships, for me it's mcweir)

about 5% of what's left over, i'd say falls into that "strange ship" catagory

Comment

Well, I have 3 primary ships. I have 2 secondary ships: Ba'al/Sam and Ba'al/Wall.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

i like that song by enya... and i think it does fit john-n-teyla

how bout a piccy too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X