No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've done my caps from Rising - they will be up later.

I also have loads of nice Rachel Luttrell images from her Interview on the DVD and loads of captures for my website.

I'll be watching Hide and Seek later tomorrow, so caps by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      I've done my caps from Rising - they will be up later.

I also have loads of nice Rachel Luttrell images from her Interview on the DVD and loads of captures for my website.

I'll be watching Hide and Seek later tomorrow, so caps by tomorrow.
      Thank you very much for posting these caps. I love the first one and 10-12 ....picture perfect. They look very cute together. I wonder what they were laughing about? I can't remeber which eppy it was from. Can anyone help?

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

coolies!!! thanks Warrior! can't wait for tomorrow!

Comment

Rising Captures

Comment

Comment

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! love 'em!!

Comment

While getting those captures - I just remembered a great scene.

Sheppard goes back into the tent and says to Teyla - looks like its just you and me, and then that guy in the background gets up and Sheppard says and him - like disapointed he might be tagging along.

The cave scene is dark and the camera angles don't get them looking opposite to one another.

Comment

wow! i don't remember that at all! i'm seriously considering getting rising when it comes on dvd by itself!

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                    wow! i don't remember that at all! i'm seriously considering getting rising when it comes on dvd by itself!
                    Its a funny scene, its in the caps. You can see the guy sitting down and then standing up and thats when Sheppard says and him - just the delivery.

I also liked the scene when Teyla is showing him to the caves and he has to climb down over a tree and slips and falls, Teyla turns around and he gets up and looks at her like I'm fine I meant that - kind embrassed.

Comment

lol!! i think that must have been cut out too!! i don't remember that!! i see it in the caps though!!! *REALLY gonna buy rising on dvd!!!*

Comment

lol!! i think that must have been cut out too!! i don't remember that!! i see it in the caps though!!! *REALLY gonna buy rising on dvd!!!*
                        Now I watch it there is deffo loads of good scenes in Rising - you should get it when it comes out.

I just read on IMDB someone wanted Taylor to leave SGA as she is boring - who is Taylor!

Not many posts on there about Teyla and Sheppard thoe - must start one I think.

Comment

taylor???

yeah... rising comes out by itself in july i think.... i'm definately gonna blow my money on it

Comment

taylor???

yeah... rising comes out by itself in july i think.... i'm definately gonna blow my money on it
                            I still haven't been able to translate your signature - sadly I'm not an Ancient.

Must be something about looking at one another and gazing into each other eyes.

If there is one DVD to buy this year - it is Rising - so you can relive the first Sheyla scenes in their glory.

Comment

ah yes, my signature a hint: it's a song in english written in fremen font

and yes, will without a doubt be buying that dvd!! and the whole season too of course

Comment

Image time:

Two images from The Gift

Comment

Working...
                                X