John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    It's actually 2000 posts..could you believe that ditty. Hey LC look, you see great pics of her in the background in Poisoning The Well, but let me see what I can find in S2, so it can have a heavy mix of both for S2/S1, I know I can find some lines, that would be fitting for that J/T vid.

VB
    Ohh, good eye! Thank you!! And thanks to Annie for her wonderful pics! They're awesome!
    Thanks, VB!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
      Bella, I luv those. The color effect is awesome!....

Camy, I did this especially for you..even put a hold on my Childhood Ends fic......

*hopes it fits*..

YOU ARE THE BEST...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
      I'M OFF TO TRY IT.....

Bella..beautiful work! Just beautiful...I really like those last pics that Annie posted for Poisoning the Well...let's see if I can create something...I had a nice late dinner with hubby and well, I'm not tired right now..so I might do something...let's see..

And I think I forgot to add Underground..was it? so, we will have to combine these with the others...Oh, crap...let me see if I can repost that posting....

OH, by the way, who is going to watch the SGA Marathon on Monday starting at noon? I'm going too...YIPEE!

Starting with The Lost Boys ......VB's favorite..right VB?
      sigpic

Comment

Witchy...it's not moving...how come?

What did I do wrong?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          OH, by the way, who is going to watch the SGA Marathon on Monday starting at noon? I'm going too...YIPEE!
          I'll be watching some of it – I'll finally get to see "Allies"!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Hi CK...

Oh, you missed Allies? OH, you are going to love it!
            Spoiler:
            and especially those J/T moments...brief...but OH, SO TELLING!
            sigpic

Comment

Hi CK...

Oh, you missed Allies? OH, you are going to love it!
              Spoiler:
              and especially those J/T moments...brief...but OH, SO TELLING!
              Yeah. I had overnight guests the night the season finales aired, so I taped them, only to discover the next day that the tape had been sitting next to something magnetic and was ruined. Just my luck – who would've guessed speakers were magnetic?

I can't wait to see "Allies" tomorrow!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh... that sucks....

LC, glad it all made sense... because normally when I explain... (see Camy) people don't understand.
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Where are we with the episode challenge? I've got to Poisoning the Well and a un-banner/icon-able wall.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I thought yesterday was for both Poisoning the Well and Underground?

Today...hmm. I don't remember. I'll have to find Camy's schedule.

Doxy

Comment

SUNDAY'S EP= Home
                      MONDAY'S EP= The Storm

Home Fic Challenges:

#1. Write a short missing scene from one of the moments we didn't see. What did they talk about in the limo? Did he go with her at first when she shopped? Is that mall the only place they went or did he show her other things?

#2. Write a short AU version of the JT time in Home. What else could they have done?

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
                        SUNDAY'S EP= Home
                        MONDAY'S EP= The Storm

Home Fic Challenges:

#1. Write a short missing scene from one of the moments we didn't see. What did they talk about in the limo? Did he go with her at first when she shopped? Is that mall the only place they went or did he show her other things?

#2. Write a short AU version of the JT time in Home. What else could they have done?

:-)
                        You've just got yourself a challenge. Of course based on my background...I have way wy way way too many challenges. But thanks for listing them in advance, it makes it easier to write. I'll see how many one-shots...the wonderful and fabulous VB can dish out in the mean time!!

Long Live Shep/Teyla!
                        <snip>
                        Starting with The Lost Boys ......VB's favorite..right VB?
                        Of course it is. LB is just one of the few episodes that make up a great episode with a balance of character without sacrificing storyline in my eyes. Excluding Beckett of course, and it was the beginning of Lorne--or Lorne with a few more lines and definitely my main man Ford. It was just a win win ep for me.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                          Again something unexpected happened... heheh... I won't be here today so I just came to post the pics. Maybe *maybe* I'll stop by late at night *in my timezone* But i'm not sure. I wish you all guys a nice day. Have fun...

Nebulan here's that side profile of John that you needed..so you can do that J/T drawing that I requested. Don't forget to send it my way..I don't need color, as long as it's pretty noticeable to recognize who they are. I love love!!! Maybe you can throw in a few hearts.. But that should be done through photoshop just in case it's a bit much! Colored hearts by the way.

J/T rocks on!!
                          VB

Comment

UPDATE of CamCam's Schedule! Since people were wondering!

Comment

Ahhhh! Too many posts! I am gone two days, and look what you all do! (Good thing!) I updated my fic, that is why I have not been on in so long. Thanks to you guys who ahve reviewed Raindrops Like Blood! It makes me happy!

Anyway, I am on a computer not my own, so I cannot do pics or anything, just write. Oh, well. Writing it good for the soul.

Lotsa love,
                              Camerine

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Oh, guys..sorry for the confusion! Annie noticed that I'd missed Underground...so yesterday was both Poisoning the Well and Underground...I will post pics for Home today...and I also have a question for discussion later on when I post the transcript for the episode...
                                YIPEE...

BELLA, that PTW wallpaper is TOTALLY SUPERB!

I can't wait till we compile all of these episode by episode and see how many from each episode we have! WOW...ABC's Cards..and now Episode by Episode Wallpaper creations! YIPEE! we can't get any better than this....

On another topic...Tielan wrote this fic, kind of like one of my favorites from her collections, To Serve a Queen....Now, TSAQ was very much Elizabeth and Ronon but the John and Teyla on the side was just so deep and so wonderful even in its subtleness that I loved that fic....but this new one that she wrote...I don't know....I like it....I mean her writing is wonderful...but I just don't see this as John or Teyla........and I'm wondering if in writing too much of them in other scenarios, writers tend to loose the voices of the characters.....I know that I gave a shot at one and I totally lost all the characters voice! so, hmmm....is it better to just stick to missing scenes from episodes...? people tend to do better at those and still maintain the essence of the characters in the show.....just some food for thoughts....

Warrior Caps for Childhood's End...THANKS WARRIOR!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X