John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    The number of posts you have made can be found at the upper right hand corner of any post you're made.

If you'd like to find a LIST of the posts you're made...click on you name on a post you're made and select the choice find all posts by XXXX....this will only give you the 200 most recent posts you're made.

Another thing, not to be a complete "B" about this but, the posts like...*just posting...etc*...can get you into trouble with the mods....They hate when anyone just spams the thread.

Refreshing may take long, but it actually gives us time to answer....

The stick fighting scene...is from 'Hot Zone'...
    Upps! I won't do that anymore. You can get on me about whatever you want. I don't know anything about the boards, so please tell me if I do anything wrong. Please get on me...

Anyway, thanks for the info in the EP and Pic. I am going to go check that out...

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

*Camy prances in her favorite thread and WOW! sees lots of people*

WOOOHOOOO! Lots of goodies here.....let's not forget people...we are doing Childhood's End...No one is going to create a sig, wallpaper, icon or anything for this episode..? You know..I"ve been thinking...if we make something for each episode, we can post it and compile it at the end in order....kind of like, the BP and Annie's posting of shippy moments and now we can add to that list, our shippy Wallpapers, Banners, Icons, Sigs, Shippy Moments, episode by episode....So, GET GOING and CREATE SOMETHING FOR THIS EPISODE!

thankies.....

OH, WITCHY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that new sig of yours....That scene in Intruder was worth all the wait and certainly made up for the lack of Teyla in the episode....that look he gave her...TO DIE FOR! VB didn't see it, but I"M telling you...he lean over her and GOSH! I think I"m in love with that man!

Jeeepers...the day before my Anniversary! YIKES!

Witchy...I want one! I want one of those sigs too....

If I don't come around again...have a great weekend everyone....
      sigpic

Comment

Camy i haven't done an 'Intruder' sig in awhile...the last one I did was this one:

and my newest sig is this one:

....is either one of these it?

*runs off to follow Camy's orders to creat something for this epi*

And here's an experiment .gif....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yeah, that's the one I"m referring to...OH, you must have it in rotation...and that's when I just realize it..and saw it...But I want one....pretty please...and I Love how John almost looks like Teyla is leaning on him...since the pic is so close...heheheheh
          sigpic

Comment

um...yeah, the first one....I'm LOVING IT! Don't mind me...I must have forgotten...we do need a place where we can display these and just go and have easy access to them when and if we need them....Beautiful, Witchy...both of them...
            sigpic

Comment

hehehe...I just realized it DOES look as though she's leaning on HIM...lol...

Do you want this one?...or you want me to do something new for you?..or Do you just want different words?...

I've got almost everything on the Thread's LJ...except for the sigs from H&S and 38-mins and Suspicion...other than that everything is on there.

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Um...well...I don't want to be picky...I love this one the way it is...but see if you can surprise me...maybe make it into an icon that I can change the one that I have now......cause the sig is going to have to wait till after the party...DARN it...can you believe I"ve never gotten around to doing that rotation thing...Okay...gotta go buy something for hubby! he's so difficult to buy for....MEN!

bye...
                sigpic

Comment

Another newbie! Welcome LC, your first post is exactly the same as me. A long weekend with the DVD's and I'm a shipper.

Childhoods End. I'm quite proud of these.

Just to refresh for the newbies. We, especially me, tend to hide large images behind spoiler cuts. So this is not actually a spoiler it's a wallpaper, hidden to make the page load faster for dial-up (which is me again ).
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Good afternoon! Welcome loveconqures. I'll have to go to ff.net and read all your girl's stuff. I usually just read stuff on here, but I'll have to go read on ff.net. I like to write as well, but I'm so busy writning paper after paper that I don't get the time. Florida has this rule that most college classes have a 4000 word writing requriment so you can see why.

anyway back on track.....

I like this ep, I thought it was amusing that one of the elders was Lt. Elliot from SG-1, the actor at least. "Choldhood's End" was a good episode. I liked the talks between Teyla and John. It showed them working as a team together, as one. They made all the decisions together.

((Ok that sounds more like a team eval, but I have a headache ))
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
                      Another newbie! Welcome LC, your first post is exactly the same as me. A long weekend with the DVD's and I'm a shipper.

Childhoods End. I'm quite proud of these.

Just to refresh for the newbies. We, especially me, tend to hide large images behind spoiler cuts. So this is not actually a spoiler it's a wallpaper, hidden to make the page load faster for dial-up (which is me again ).
                      Spoiler:
                      I like Bella. I need some practice making those, Ritter gave me a link to a program to download, but I have dialup. I'll have to use Paint until I can use they get the wireless installed at school.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

*Pouts* I can't see siggy! My computer is messing up again. Evil! We shall put it to death! No...then I couldn't yap here.

I have never shopped for a husband (I am 13 here!) But I have had to shop for my bro and dad. It is hard! But a husband has to be harder.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Dial-Up stinks, huh? I got it, too, but I have a 26.4 KPBS speed connection. SLOW! That's why I hate refreashing this page.

I want DSL! *Pouts some more*

OK, I'm done. I can't do the big, pretty pictures like everyone else, because I have only paint and HP image Zone.

Doing what I can!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                            Thanks, Sanssong! Although no SGA fics yet; that's still on my to-do list. So far, just the vids.
                            Well let me stick my foot in my mouth some more! Geeze! I shouldn't post before noon anymore! I really do know who you are- and that you've only posted vids- That was what I meant to say... *wanders off muttering about coffee and other crazy message boards...*

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers
                              Thank you!! I have to go with the standard yellow. My heart just melts whenever I see John in them.
                              LC your here..oh my god!! Guys....LC is here..wow!! I'm so happy..shoot how many newbies...Oh wow..LC wow!!!

Next to Mel, CR, and AG your like the best Shep/Teyla video maker..oh I figured out the line..gonna email you in a bit about what it signifies and probably means to J/T !!! Damnit, our bloody thread rocks!!! Wahhhhh!!!

VB
                              Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                                That is just beautiful Jules! I love it. And love your John sig banner too! Awesome work.
                                I'm kind of new at the banner thing, so that means a lot. Thank you muchly.

If you haven't checked out our LJ wander on over and feel free to post these lovely banners and any fics or icons you may have. We're trying to keep most of our graphics there so folks can find them easily.
                                Ooh, an LJ. I didn't know that was there. I'm a wee bit slow, sometimes. When I have the chance to do some more stuff I'll put it up there. Right now I'm kind of doing things as ordered, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X