Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoveConquers
    Hello!
    I'm new to the thread and fairly new to the fandom, so just stopping by to say "hi!" I'm a huge John/Teyla fan, so hence my first post here.
    I started watching SGA last summer and watched the entire first season in one weekend. I went into it knowing nothing and having no preconcieved notion of any ships. For me, John and Teyla stood out immediately. Imagine my shock and surprise when I discovered they were not the main ship! I have never understood that, and I never will. I have never been wrong about my ships yet.
    Anyway, nothing important to say, just wanted to say HI for now. Thanks!
    welcome LoveConquers...

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
      My monitor has dark/light issues, so you might have to lighten it (or not)...but how's this?

That is just beautiful Jules! I love it. And love your John sig banner too! Awesome work. If you haven't checked out our LJ wander on over and feel free to post these lovely banners and any fics or icons you may have. We're trying to keep most of our graphics there so folks can find them easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Another newbie...WELCOME! I"m Camy....The hot chicky Momma on this thread....I have adopted a couple of daughters in here...SP, Witchy, And JS....I think VB is one of them too....although she's a trouble a maker...be careful with her!

We have lots of GREAT AWESOME posters in here...We have tons of writers....

...Oh, I got to go...but I am so GLAD you decided to join us..please come back again...and feel free to post anything and everything especially John and Teyla.....

by the way, when were you convinced that this is the couple in SGA?

A particular scene? saying? what?

WELCOME!

Thank you! I am both a writer and a vidder, although have only made three vids for SGA so far. (VB posted them a little while ago---huge thanks!)
        I am hoping to make another vid soon and perhaps a short fic when time allows.
        For me, John and Teyla were obvious from the very beginning. It was the infamous cave scene in The Rising that did it for me.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Love those glasses Trippy...very stylish...so...ummm...60's???...or is it 70's???........It's like grand central station here today...

It's obvious to us all here LC....so you're in the right place.

Angel, chica...that lack of sleep is not helping your disposition....hehehe...

Ok i'm off to take a stab at DM's challenge...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
            I know Steph! Temporary brain fart. As for the lovely green- if you'll look to the right on the window of the last message you posted you'll see a small green box. It's your reputation points total. I added to it by clicking on the scales and approving of your message.

ahh, got it. Thanks! And thanks for clarifying what I meant by "main ship." LOL, sorry about that everyone!
            And thanks to everyone for all the welcomes!!

Comment

For me, John and Teyla were obvious from the very beginning. It was the infamous cave scene in The Rising that did it for me.
              Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              It's obvious to us all here LC....so you're in the right place.
              exactly Witchy...

Comment

ahh, got it. Thanks! And thanks for clarifying what I meant by "main ship." LOL, sorry about that everyone!
                And thanks to everyone for all the welcomes!!
                No need to apologize! Hope you'll post your wonderful fic on the GW LJ for those who've not had a chance to read it. :-). Link can be found below my sig banner

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                  welcome LoveConquers...

I don't know why, but this pic has ALWAYS been my favorite screem shot. I LOVE it! I think it is just the looks passed between the two during that scene. But I adore that pic. Thanks for posting it! My pic of it got lossed when our computer went wack for a while, and I hadn't been able ti find it again.

Welcome, LC!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                    I don't know why, but this pic has ALWAYS been my favorite screem shot. I LOVE it! I think it is just the looks passed between the two during that scene. But I adore that pic. Thanks for posting it! My pic of it got lossed when our computer went wack for a while, and I hadn't been able ti find it again.

Welcome, LC!
                    You know, this might be a really stupid qestion, but how do you see how many posts we have made? I am confused!

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

exactly Witchy...

Yep, that's the moment! Thanks!

Comment

*Is making a post to see if anyone got back to her, because refreashing page takes to long*

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                          *elbows way into thread*

Crowded today! Just came to welcome the newbies!

And distribute glasses!

Thank you!! I have to go with the standard yellow. My heart just melts whenever I see John in them.

Comment

welcome LoveConquers...

Hey, another stupid question. What EP was this in? Oh, and I made another pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel007
                              You know, this might be a really stupid qestion, but how do you see how many posts we have made? I am confused!
                              The number of posts you have made can be found at the upper right hand corner of any post you're made.

If you'd like to find a LIST of the posts you're made...click on you name on a post you're made and select the choice find all posts by XXXX....this will only give you the 200 most recent posts you're made.

Another thing, not to be a complete "B" about this but, the posts like...*just posting...etc*...can get you into trouble with the mods....They hate when anyone just spams the thread.

Refreshing may take long, but it actually gives us time to answer....

The stick fighting scene...is from 'Hot Zone'...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                                No need to apologize! Hope you'll post your wonderful fic on the GW LJ for those who've not had a chance to read it. :-). Link can be found below my sig banner

Thanks, Sanssong! Although no SGA fics yet; that's still on my to-do list. So far, just the vids.

Edited to add:
                                Can someone please tell me the appropriate way to post and credit custom avatars or banners? I have absolutely no talent with fanart, so have not attempted to make my own. But I see people posting their beautiful work online all the time. What is the appropriate way to use them when the pics are not signed by the artist?
                                And finally, can someone please tell me how to attach a custom avatar? I didn't see an option to browse for a custom one, just from the standard list. Thanks again!
                                Last edited by LoveConquers; 26 May 2006, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X