Todd/John Sheppard Slash/Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd/John Sheppard Slash/Appreciation/Discussion

There is definitely some heavy flirting going on between these two! They also were in prison together and that's a really tight bond. I think Todd probably has a crush on John--plus they totally have a connection when he gave him back his life.

There's also been a lot of new music videos going 'round youtube of these two (know anymore? BTW join the Todd/Sheppard Slash youtube group!):

John/Todd I'll Be Your Prisoner
    John/Todd-You Make Me So..
    ToddShepp <3 First Love
    Todd and Shep [Hot & Cold]
    Todd/John Can't Stop
    If You're Not the One
    Here Without You
    Un-Break My Heart
    My Immortal
    My Medea
    The Voice
    Gravity
    Listen to Your Heart
    You'll be in My Heart
    John Won't Say He's In Love
    We are One
    Addiction
    Undisclosed Desires
    Angel of Mine NEW!

sigs by me.
    Last edited by FightforAtlantis; 07 August 2010, 07:42 PM.

hehe, yeah, great videos ... and yes again, there is a certain chemistry between them! :-)

Comment

Snorfle.
      sigpic

Comment

It only strong man's friendship. And you that have thought? LOL

Comment

I made a new hott video of these two a couple of months ago, but it got blocked for music copyright claims. It's finally up now though! Remember to watch in HD!!

Like/Comment/Favorite

Comment

I think there's definitely SOMETHING between Todd and Sheppard! I don't know if it's love... Makers of the series usually don't go with the whole 'Wraith in love with human'-thing, which is too bad really, it could make things a lot more interesting... There isn't thàt much information about Wraith either, I sort of get the feel that it's about 'just shooting another Wraith!' and that's not nice.... Okay, so they do suck life.. Thing I don't understand is why they kill... They can take like 20 years and let victim go? Don't some Wraith do that? Sure they can't all be selfish and 'evil'... That Todd really seemed okay! And Ellia was a nice girl, okay, she was raised as a human, but surely all Wraith don't raise their kids to be 'evil murderers!' ? I also don't like the way how Lantians always have to be right, you know this arrogant attitude... (don't get me wrong, I LOOOVE Sheppy and his team :-D).

Todd and Sheppard... I definitely see 'friendship', maybe love is a bit farfetched for this series but I'd like it in fanfic (as long as it's a bit 'logic', not just like 'Sheppard is Todd's slave and just goes along with it..' but more serious you know) or rpg or something...

THAT IS ONE GREAT VIDEO! Finally one that has some music that doesn't make the whole thing a parody lol, there are definitely some of those on Youtube, I do like a good laugh but really, it's just making Stargate a bit ridiculous with the non-too-suitable music... :-P There are also lots of good vids on Youtube of course, I like the ones with metal music (Korn music, even found one with Blutengel music :-)), the Wraith just seem like the metal types to me, you know, tough and 'wicked' attitude, black leather, long white hair (Todd should comb his hair more often! other than that, he's one hot Wraith!:-D), and of course the yellow, feline eyes! They just scream 'mystery' and 'predatory' and 'veeery cool' and 'sexy!!!' if you ask me.

I LOVE THE WRAITH FOREVER! Todd is the coolest Wraith, Sheppard is definitely one of the coolest humans (I also like Teyla, Rodney, Ronon and Jennifer :-)).

Greetz: Worshipper Of Darkness -xXx-

Comment

Sably the makers couldn't make Todd's and Johnls 'relationship' go farther cause its a public TV show veiwable by kids. I've actualy made several videos of this paring my self. Here's the adress to my channel, please tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VampireCountess13

Comment

There definintly is but it's public tv sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Queen View Post
                  Sably the makers couldn't make Todd's and Johnls 'relationship' go farther cause its a public TV show veiwable by kids. I've actualy made several videos of this paring my self. Here's the adress to my channel, please tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/user/VampireCountess13
                  Nice Toppard vids! Added 'em to the list and subbed you. I've been working on video of them for awhile should be released sometime in the coming months. It's too bad SGA was cancelled prematurely. There's not enough scenes with Todd and John

Hopefully the Atlantis movie will have Todd in it. Also, made two banners of 'em:

Originally posted by Worshipper Of Darkness View Post
                  THAT IS ONE GREAT VIDEO! Finally one that has some music that doesn't make the whole thing a parody lol, there are definitely some of those on Youtube, I do like a good laugh but really, it's just making Stargate a bit ridiculous with the non-too-suitable music... :-P There are also lots of good vids on Youtube of course, I like the ones with metal music (Korn music, even found one with Blutengel music :-)), the Wraith just seem like the metal types to me, you know, tough and 'wicked' attitude, black leather, long white hair (Todd should comb his hair more often! other than that, he's one hot Wraith!:-D), and of course the yellow, feline eyes! They just scream 'mystery' and 'predatory' and 'veeery cool' and 'sexy!!!' if you ask me.

I LOVE THE WRAITH FOREVER! Todd is the coolest Wraith, Sheppard is definitely one of the coolest humans (I also like Teyla, Rodney, Ronon and Jennifer :-)).

Greetz: Worshipper Of Darkness -xXx-
                  Thanks! The wraith definitely have that hott metal/rock/goth thing going on. Yummy.
                  Last edited by FightforAtlantis; 05 August 2010, 03:08 AM.

Comment

The movie does have Todd in it.

At the botom of the sight has a list of cast memebers and they only list the important ones.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1288405/

Comment

This is one of the Best Todd/Sheppard fanfiction in existence and I applode the author for it.

http://community.livejournal.com/wra...ve/170207.html

Comment

I see the chemistry

Comment

Hey, if anyone has a song that they want me to do a Todd/Sheppard video to just let me know. Also three videos (You'll be in My Heart, John Won't Say He's In Love, Addiction)
                          in FightforAtlantis's list at the top aren't there anymore. The fist two have been redone the third one, not yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X