X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lirenel
    Also:
    Spoiler:
    Rodney definately leered at Teyla in the last scene. Not Weir, Teyla. Now I'm a McWeir shipper, but that definately stood out to me
    Okay, I'm technically new to this thread. I've been away from GW for about a year, but after tonights episode I had to come and say how much I agree!
    Spoiler:
    I'm a McWeir shipper too, but I loved all of Rodney and Teyla's interactions in this ep! His protectiveness, the look on his face as he just drags his hand over his mouth in this frustrated gesture when Luscius was going creepy. And then he went and leered at her, not even bothering to hide it! Where did that come from? I mean, she could kick his ass, he knows it, but he did it anyway, in full view of Teyla herself and a very scary Ronon, who he's obviously intimidated by ("You got a problem with that?" "Um...no.") and so he obviously prioritizes eyeing Teyla above his own wellbeing, and, well...we know how high up on McKay's list of priorities that is!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

Also:
      Spoiler:
      Rodney definately leered at Teyla in the last scene. Not Weir, Teyla. Now I'm a McWeir shipper, but that definately stood out to me
      Really...

Spoiler:
      he leered at her? I got the impression he was checking to see if it was having any effect on her (OK, so its probably the same thing). It was so cute, but a brave move doing it in front of everyone, especially Ronon. Also, getting Sheppard to clean his quarters.....is he expecting Teyla to drop by later?

Comment

I noticed those two moments as well! Very cute.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
          Really...

Spoiler:
          he leered at her? I got the impression he was checking to see if it was having any effect on her (OK, so its probably the same thing). It was so cute, but a brave move doing it in front of everyone, especially Ronon. Also, getting Sheppard to clean his quarters.....is he expecting Teyla to drop by later?

Of course. They have a candlelight dinner planned and everything.
          They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
          Spoiler:
          Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            I am a proud Shep/Teyla shipper but I caught that moment too...
            Me too.

Love your sig Athosiangirl!
            Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Having just been to SciFi World to see Rachel's answers to fans' questions and finally watched Irresistible, I wonder if

Spoiler:
              there was meant to be a kiss between Teyla and Rodney at the end of the episode? Rachel said that there was a rumour of a Teyla/Rodney kiss in season 3 but that the scene got cut before the script reached the actors' hands - she didn't say which episode though. But maybe Irresistible was meant to end with Teyla kissing Rodney to show that she was under his influence? Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by purple_cube
                Having just been to SciFi World to see Rachel's answers to fans' questions and finally watched Irresistible, I wonder if

Spoiler:
                there was meant to be a kiss between Teyla and Rodney at the end of the episode? Rachel said that there was a rumour of a Teyla/Rodney kiss in season 3 but that the scene got cut before the script reached the actors' hands - she didn't say which episode though. But maybe Irresistible was meant to end with Teyla kissing Rodney to show that she was under his influence? Just a thought...
                Hmmm, given the unexpected Teyla/Rodney moments, I wouldn't be surprised.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

Comment

purple_cube, thanks for those tidbits about Irresistable.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by purple_cube

Spoiler:
                    Ok, as a McWeir shipper I shouldn't be so disappointed that the scene didn't happen. But that would have been soooo cool! I'm actually squeeing.
                    *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                    *~*
                    sigpic
                    *~*
                    photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

before when I saw this thread, I was like noway, I'm a die hard Sheyla fan... but after the last to eps, There might be something between Mckay and Teyla.
                      Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

*slinks in again from the McWeir forum*

In Sateda:
                        Spoiler:
                        McKay calls Teyla 'the pretty lady', and there was some nice Teyla/Rodney talk at the very begining! While it seemed like this ep was entirely Sheyla, I couldn't help but squee silently over the McKeyla.

You know, if I keep this up, I'm going to be thrown off the McWeir thread.

or ?
                        *~*

*~*

Spoiler:
                        *~*
                        sigpic
                        *~*
                        photo manip by SGKawoosh, based on my crazy dream about the Earth being destroyed and the Asgard, wearing flannel and jeans, saving SG-1. Yah, my dreams are usually that messed up.

Comment

This ship just makes more and more sense to me as time goes on. She's so patient with him and he obviously thinks a lot of her. She's one of the only people he almost never snaps at.
                          Theoretically spoilerish:
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

In Sateda:
                            Spoiler:
                            McKay calls Teyla 'the pretty lady', and there was some nice Teyla/Rodney talk at the very begining! While it seemed like this ep was entirely Sheyla, I couldn't help but squee silently over the McKeyla.

or ?

You and me both Lirenel! Rodney just ships so well with Everyone! and I squeed at the
                            Spoiler:
                            "pretty lady"
                            comment too.
                            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Oh well, if you guys get kicked off the other shipper threads, you're always more than welcome here!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

In Sateda:
                                Spoiler:

or ?
                                lol *hug* we'd never kick you out. too many of us are guilty of loving McKeyla as well as McWeir
                                I thought one of the best parts of Seteda was when Teyla was teasing Rodney. (aww!)

Comment

Working...
                                X