Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    Now what was he thinking? NOTHING, haha!

Hmm you could use him to bake some muffins. Some very tasty muffins.

Um, I am not sure what is going on, um, between his legs!
    How unfortunate. You know the man has a sense of humour.
    What is WRONG with those girls! They look so blase. If I had a chance to stand that close to DH and all that stood between him and me was a flimsy piece of aluminum foil, I'd have a grin on my face a mile wide, and I'd probably be as red as a tomato.

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
    McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
    Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
    McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

he is almost good looking. It kinda annoyed me.

Comment

If he pulls a Jackson I'll be VERY annoyed.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Lol, I havnt seen jackson sneeze in years

Comment

Hey now! There are those of us who already consider him good-looking. Hence, his very own thunk thread.

Comment

Like Porthos said, there are a few of us who think Rodney is already quite the hottie. But for looking fitter, consider that he's been doing a lot of running around as part of Sheppard's off-world team. It would be unreasonable not to see a difference. There's a lot to be said for the panicked survival exercise program.

Comment

Originally posted by emihaz5
                he is almost good looking. It kinda annoyed me.
                almost?! excuse me but McKay happens to be the hottest looking guy on Atlantis!

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

^ They obviously don't know who he is! I'd be on the floor laughing but thats a different story

btw where did everyone go? this forums been pretty quite today

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

^ Yeah, I noticed that too. And the McWeir thread has been pretty dead since Monday. What's the deal? You'd really think with the new premier last night, there'd be more people around. Are they all just thinking the premiers were crap, or what?

Comment

He sort of looks like he's dressing up as a cyberman.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                        btw where did everyone go? this forums been pretty quite today
                        Aha! Just like McKay, I used my immense mental capacity and deduced the cause of the deadness on the forum: Everyone's busy reading Harry Potter!

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                          Like Porthos said, there are a few of us who think Rodney is already quite the hottie. But for looking fitter, consider that he's been doing a lot of running around as part of Sheppard's off-world team. It would be unreasonable not to see a difference. There's a lot to be said for the panicked survival exercise program.
                          Hell yeah! I have to say that the way McKay's t-shirt was hugging his body (lots of bending over goodness) gave me the sweats. Whew! And I really want a pic of when
                          Spoiler:
                          he was lying on the floor after Teyla scared the wraith off, and the look on his face when the cartridge fell out of the gun, and when he gave that cute thumbs-up sign, and....well....I want them ALL!!! I just got a DVD-R player so I may try to cap soon.
                          Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

good luck with the capping. I hope you succeed and share the goodness.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

I loved the Siege Part 3 but...
                              Spoiler:
                              it reallty bothered me that McKay was shown to not know enough about guns that he released his clip instead instead of shoot the Wrath when it was clearly shown in The Defiant One that he could handle a gun.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

^ Yep, that bugged me, too. I dunno, McKay just seemed a little OOC in the entire ep, to me anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X