No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Thanx. It's actually the GW header. I liked it so much I snurched it!

Nice glares Ravenheart! Definately the eyes.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

ROTFL Ravenheart ,, He does do that alot LOL!!

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
        ^ Ooo, pretty banner.

Here's a few of him glaring. I love it when he glares. Don't know why. Must be the eyes.

Spoiler:
        http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b126/Ravenheart2/McWeir/Rodney/Epiphanyexplain3.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...lareTower2.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...rinityeyes.jpg

*THUNK*
        Awesome pics, Ravenheart.

I like this one. It's so *Rodney*

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

I love it when McKay has scenes with kids so that's why
          Spoiler:
          I am looking forward seeing McKay deliver Teyla's baby and his reaction to the baby . McKay will be funny yet sweet and who knows it might bring him and Teyla closer :-)

Kimberly

sigs by Cazz,scifan,elephantgirl, john-and-teyla , Donna , Linda, maffieg, and wraithlord . I'm in AWE of your talent and J/T is the best

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
            Spoiler:
            I am looking forward seeing McKay deliver Teyla's baby and his reaction to the baby . McKay will be funny yet sweet and who knows it might bring him and Teyla closer :-)

Kimberly
            Ahh! Me too!
            -------------------

sigpic
            Made by Camy

Proud member of Beer? Because they are adorkable!

Comment

Originally posted by taffy rose View Post
              Spoiler:

Kimberly
              I came to the party late. Is this(the spoiler) for real or just wishfull thinking? Cuz, that would be a sight to see, IMHO.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

McKay and kids?

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Those kids were adorable. They wanted to hang out with him and watch him every second. Smart kids! I loved the final scene when the little girl kept trying to take something out of his hand/pocket----chocolate? Rodney's heaving, pitiful, "I give up" sigh....too cute.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Thanks for the great pics watcher :-)

Kimberly

Comment

I think it was posted on the JM blog
                      Spoiler:
                      McKay is the one who delivers Teyla's baby

Kimberly

Comment

According to the wonderful prion at this post, David will be doing the Season 4 commentaries for Adrift and Lifeline. Too bad they didn't get David to do Doppleganger, Miller's Crossing or The Last Man. I guess we should be grateful they brought back the actors for some of the commentaries. At least we got 2 from David plus there's a Making of Trio featurette. Joe Flanigan fans didn't get any commentaries from him. Actually, has Joe done any at all? I know he slid in on the end of one. He might not be the kind of person that likes to do that kind of thing. It would have been fun to have Joe and David do the commentary for Harmony.

From Adrift
                        Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice caps everyone! I do love McKay around kids - kinda reminds me of ......me!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          According to the wonderful prion at this post, David will be doing the Season 4 commentaries for Adrift and Lifeline. Too bad they didn't get David to do Doppleganger, Miller's Crossing or The Last Man. I guess we should be grateful they brought back the actors for some of the commentaries. At least we got 2 from David plus there's a Making of Trio featurette. Joe Flanigan fans didn't get any commentaries from him. Actually, has Joe done any at all? I know he slid in on the end of one. He might not be the kind of person that likes to do that kind of thing. It would have been fun to have Joe and David do the commentary for Harmony.
                          Oh that is good news. The actors (and DH in particular) usually give a more interesting commentary (not thinking about MW talking about doors for two episodes at all!).
                          Shame about JF though - he has done one, i'm sure of it, just buggered if i can remember which one it was!! Probably S1. My workmate borrowed my boxset nearly a year ago (and hasn't watched one ep yet! ) so i've become very unfamiliar with what's on there.
                          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                            Oh that is good news. <>
                            Shame about JF though - he has done one, i'm sure of it, just buggered if i can remember which one it was!! Probably S1.
                            I know he did the whole comms on some versions of The Rising... not my R4 version sadly. He also did one with David, I think it was The Eye/The Storm but don't quote me on that, I think he did part of it only then left, he was also late getting there! lol

David is doing a comm to Miller's Crossing... he said so in his twitter!

"Atlantis commentary for Miller's Crossing tomorrow...today I organize my life!"

November 25th...

My workmate borrowed my boxset nearly a year ago (and hasn't watched one ep yet! ) so i've become very unfamiliar with what's on there.
                            Hee, reminds me of one of my brothers, I lent *lent* him my SG-1 season's 1 -4 sets about 4 years ago have not seen them scine!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              I know he did the whole comms on some versions of The Rising... not my R4 version sadly. He also did one with David, I think it was The Eye/The Storm but don't quote me on that, I think he did part of it only then left, he was also late getting there! lol

David is doing a comm to Miller's Crossing... he said so in his twitter!

"Atlantis commentary for Miller's Crossing tomorrow...today I organize my life!"

November 25th...

Hee, reminds me of one of my brothers, I lent *lent* him my SG-1 season's 1 -4 sets about 4 years ago have not seen them scine!
                              Oh yeah - i remember that twitter now! How odd.

I have so got to get my S1 back - i miss it!!
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

A curious question (and I hope I am not breaking some rules again ) How does it look with David´s wedding? If I remember correctly, they had plans for February. Or did they move it again? I think Jane doesn´t want to be "a fiancé" forever

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X