Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh to be those costume ladies lol

Have you heard that loads of Peg 2 attendees appear to have caught David's flu?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well I guess thats the price you pay to be around lots of people who could get you sick.. but if it has to be DH to give it to you I guess thats the way to go...

the pic with the costum ladies.. what is that from...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
          the pic with the costum ladies.. what is that from...
          "Nothing" Behind the scenes

I can't remember when DH said it, if it was at the con or in an interview or elswhere, but IIRC he mentioned that costume not too long ago. Forgot the details though.

Bye, A.
          Last edited by Arlessiar; 10 February 2007, 03:28 PM.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            Oh to be those costume ladies lol
            LOL! Oh yeah, read my thoughts... well some of them.
            I thought it was food poisoning? Kate said it was then didn't you guys say he said it was bad oysters?

I think you get that many people in a room and you know things get *cough* intermingled

Comment

Nice caps, Willow!

You well? Haven't talked to you in a while.

Yeah (didn't we talk about that in the P2 thread?), it's really strange how many people got sick after the con! But if DH really had food poisoning I doubt people caught their illness from him, only if he actually had a stomach flu might it be possible that people caught it from him. I actually thought about that at P2 already, because all that hugging and talking was something like a germ party! Maybe someone else had the flu and others caught it from him/her during the con, because I really think David's problems were due to that oyster...

Luckily I'm not sick yet, I have a slightly sore throat, but that's it (until now). But I heard about several fellow con attendees who are sick now.

Bye, A.
              Last edited by Arlessiar; 10 February 2007, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                No so much get as drag him away kicking and screaming! *pets her Rodney clone* OK that is a little creepy for 9am on a Sunday.
                Really? Huh, I find chains and straps work wonders myself. *if only she was joking*
                I like the way you think (and act), girl!

The best way to keep your Rodney clone under control is to leave a lemon at the front door and another at the back door, and keep coffee beans in your pocket...
                *G*

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                So glad he is not blond anymore, does nothing for me.
                I prefer his darker hair, too, but looking back from today it is interesting that he had such blond hair once.

Bye, A., nearly comatose from lack of sleep...

Comment

Arlessiar - Kate said stomach flu during her talk, and she and Jane were both under the weather too.

David's such a generous man lol
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                    Nice caps, Willow!

You well? Haven't talked to you in a while.
                    *waves* I am well, I was away on Saturday, in Hobart, just a short trip to see some boats *seriously boats* And I am off in a moment as my sister had a birthday last week and I still haven't seen her so I have to go visit her today.

Comment

I just enjoy DH all around... I've liked him in all of his movies/tv appearances..

I've heard flu as well... sooooo not to sure whats going on.. but theres some type of flu going around where I live and schools are closed due to so many kids being sick..... its running rampant... crossing fingers that I don't get it when I'm out and about shopping...

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Arlessiar - Kate said stomach flu during her talk, and she and Jane were both under the weather too.
                        Well maybe the FP was there along with the flu. Kate said in her blog that it was FP, then she said she spend 160 pounds on a hair cut! That is insane! Or normal for London. *she did look nice in the piccies*

McKay & Mrs Miller *of course*
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I know, and to be honest I'm still not sure what to make of this. Because if he actually had the stomach flu, which is highly contagious, would he have visited the con at all? Or wouldn't that have been a bit irresponsible?
                          I thought that maybe it was something like food poisoning/salmonellae because of the oyster (David said that at our table on Friday, but he himself didn't seem to be sure what it really was, only that one of his relatives, another doctor, told him to drink coke, and as nothing else stayed down anyway he was drinking coke whenever I saw him during the weekend ). And maybe Jane caught it from him or she ate oysters too as she and David were sick at the same time. I think Kate was just a bit unwell on Saturday afternoon, when I asked her about it she just said that maybe David was possibly spreading weird germs, but she wasn't sure herself.

My guess is that they simply didn't know for sure what David had.

Woah, now I feel weird. Hewlett sickness analysis.

Bye, A.

Comment

*poor* David. Has he updated his site yet? I never go there now days unless someone points me to it. PG15 asked Joe Mallozzi when SGA was filming and he said first week in March, so I am thinking David will be very busy soon and may not have time to update so much anymore.

Arlessiar can you clarify something you posted about what David said at the Con?

Season 4 speculation
                            Spoiler:
                            Did you say David said he had to keep the beard for a while longer? When you asked him to keep it.

You wrote: shaving being out anyway

I was wondering if it has anything to do with season 4 SGA and the way season 3 ended. I understand things being a blur *G* but if you can remember what he said. I just have this idea that maybe McKay doesn't have time to shave *G* during the first few eps of season 4 and you know that could be a really good thing. Of course that means they either shot stuff before hand (last season) or that they skip ahead a couple of days after *we saw them last* Or it has nothing at all to do with SGA. Alright I just like speculating wildly!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                              "Nothing" Behind the scenes

I can't remember when DH said it, if it was at the con or in an interview or elswhere, but IIRC he mentioned that costume not too long ago. Forgot the details though.

Bye, A.
                              I don't know if he mentioned that one specifically, but he did say something during one of his talks about the 'atomic wedgie' caused by the harnesses used during the jumping around scenes. Hum... might be helpful if I actually started my con report and included that bit in there.

As for the P2 Hewlett plague , I thought I had it but a good solid night's sleep and some good food seems to have taken care of it.

Comment

Spoiler cut for McKay and Mrs. Miller.
                                Spoiler:

Double thunk. Literally!

Comment

Working...
                                X