No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, I want to have Birthday, too Willow´s cat, you can´t do this, my floor is hard

Tiggerfic, thanks for the link, they are great (what are Lorne and Zelenka doing? )

And, I am proud to present to you my Czech fansite of DH.
    http://sga-project.com/david/

But one technical note....I have icons and wallpapers. But I have no idea where I took them. So I am sorry if I used someone´s art. I honestly didn´t know. PM me, if I did so.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

ooo Happy Birthday guys! *hugs* have some cake *passes over cake*

and man that pic is nice *drools*

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
        BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! Thanks for those!

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Don't forget to check the Stargate SG-1 gallery as well.... photo of McKay and Mitchell!

Comment

Aw, looky this... *Tears a little bit*
            http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...rge/pic_19.jpg

I know, I know, it's not McKay and quite frankly it's ugly as sin... but TPTB have done something I thought impossible - they went and designed an alien outfit that didn't look horrendously impractical or identical to something on Earth.

They DO have it in them after all!

http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...rge/pic_10.jpg
            I want the person responsible for McKay's shirt caught and shot now. That is the single ugliest non-Ancient shirt I've ever seen Hewlett wearing.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
              Anyway...

Happy Birthday!!!!

False hope/Mg/McKavanaugh forever!
              (have I missed any??? )
              You forgot iLemon
              *dies*

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
              You still have to share him! *oh yes you do!*
              no i dont! he's mine!! *drags mckay to bedroom and locks it* teehee!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hey, I see you got your new username. Cool.
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Syera - yeah...what's with the shirt?!?! lol!

It kinda matches last year's 'civvies' with the blue and green though!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Happy Birthday iLemon!!

Some birthday cake for you:

Congrats on your name change! (again!)

Mx thanks for the new ADB pics!

mcalex, have fun at the con! Who are the guests, are there any stargate peeps? Tell us all about it when you get back!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Aw, looky this... *Tears a little bit*
                      http://www.scifi.com/atlantis/galler...rge/pic_10.jpg
                      I want the person responsible for McKay's shirt caught and shot now. That is the single ugliest non-Ancient shirt I've ever seen Hewlett wearing.
                      Thank goodness I'm not the only one that thought that! And did you see the black get up that Ronan was wearing? The one with the leather lace up arm bands and the black leather vest? The only thing I could think of was that he looked like a stripper.

In other news - I'm posting this stuff in the thunk threads cause I really don't post any where else all though I might leave the gutter {gasp!} and find other threads that might be interested in the news.

In the category of I wish I could be there. San Diego Comic con is next week.

Saturday, July 22
                      2:00-3:00 SCI FI: Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis— Diving into its tenth season, Stargate SG-1 has made history by becoming the longest-running sci-fi drama in U.S. television history. The show follows General Hank Landry (Beau Bridges) and his team as they travel through the Stargate—an ancient portal allowing instantaneous travel to distant galaxies—to explore the uncharted regions of the universe and save the Earth from destruction. Panelists for SG-1 include Christopher Judge (Teal’c) and additional cast members, plus executive producers/writers Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, and Nora O’Brien, VP original programming, SCI FI.

On Stargate Atlantis, currently in its third season, evidence of a secret base left by the originators of the Stargate is found in the most unlikely of places-on Earth. The implications of this discovery lead the team to the distant Pegasus galaxy, where they find the legendary city of Atlantis, and a primitive human civilization threatened by a sinister new enemy. Stargate Atlantis panelists include Joe Flanigan (Lt. Colonel John Sheppard), Torri Higginson (Dr. Elizabeth Weir), Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay), Paul McGillion (Dr. Carson Beckett), executive producers/writers Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie, and Tony Optican, VP development and current programming, SCI FI.Gary Jones (Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman, Stargate SG-1) moderates both panels. Room 20

I love that Gary Jones is moderating both panels. I would love to be there!

On a final note for all the Americans - SciFi GET IN THE GATE contest launched today. Go here to sign up! --> http://www.scifi.com/getinthegate/
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Syera - yeah...what's with the shirt?!?! lol!

It kinda matches last year's 'civvies' with the blue and green though!
                        I got a kick out of it...it's all 'Star Trek-y'. What with the shoulders being a different color than the rest of the shirt, it reminds me of the Next Gen uniforms.

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Evening!!

Internet suddenly went down for about an hour - just when I was in the middle of writing a post!!!

Well the big day is finally here for some of us - and others of us have to wait just that little bit longer!!!

Someone else has a big day all of her own!!

!!!!!! Happy Birthday iLemon !!!!!!

Your birthday treat was some new pics!!! Although I agree that shirt is a shocker! All wrinked and pulled!! But the black tee-shirt of yum on the wallpaper is to die for!!! I have put it on my pc at work!!

Lots of spoilers coming up now so don't look if you don't want to know!!

Here is that Kate Hewlett article. If you snurch it you can make it bigger and easier to read!

Spoiler:

I also read this - a quote from the interview with Paul McGillion about Sateda

Spoiler:
                          "In this story, David Hewlett and I share some extremely funny moments juxtaposed with all the action. Rodney is struggling with a rather delicate medical issue and Beckett has to treat him as well as deal with him whining and complaining. It's quite amusing," chuckles the actor.

Re 'The Ark' - all I have is this

Spoiler:
                          Direct quote from the mag:

Taking a peek at the latter half of Season Three, Carl Binder's Phantoms delves into Colonel Sheppard's past, and Echoes is a kind of ghost story set on Atlantis. Meanwhile, Ken Cuperus has been working on two more scripts, one of which, The Ark, is a disaster-type story with a Wraith connection.

"There are a couple of hush-hush episodes, including one I've given the title 'Code Named Sssh," jokes Martin Gero. "We also have a story called The Sims which I can't really talk about, and I'm writing a script that will basically take a look at our people's day off. So there's plenty of exciting stuff ahead this year."

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

I'm so looking forward to that episode.

I'm just not looking forward to the fact that I'll likely be waiting until November/December of 2007 to see it...

Comment

just thought I'd show off my new siggy

sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                just thought I'd show off my new siggy

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/sueKay/trinity3.jpg[/IMG]
                                *is speechless*

I'd green you but I've run out That is one FANTASTIC sig! Deserves a medal Well done

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X