Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unknownterra
    Need help?
    Sure, if you want to help SG1 beat Friends in French TV series webvote, visit:
    http://www.serieslive.com/cdm_match.php?m=15

Too late. We got pwned.
    Last edited by Commander Ivanova; 08 July 2006, 11:14 AM.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra
      You voted, YEY!
      Yes, and I even voted some more today, he's at 88 right now. But I have to admit that I don't really understand this voting system. Sometimes it goes up to the next number after only 3 votes, sometimes it needs over 30 for that. And sometimes it gets down again, too.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
        And the picture is of Hewlett!

If I can get the scanner working, I will post a copy. I feel like writing in to the magazine and slapping them upside the head.

I hope ya get yer scanner working. But, I hope its not a DH kissing another dude pix, my system can't take that much shock!!

What did the mag say that makes you want to to turn into a psycho girl? LOL

Comment

The reason DH sometimes goes down in the poll is because someone behind him in the poll gets more votes and pushes ahead...there's also probably some trolls giving negative votes.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            The reason DH sometimes goes down in the poll is because someone behind him in the poll gets more votes and pushes ahead...there's also probably some trolls giving negative votes.
            He's number 85 now
            I'm at work now and can vote there.
            And since there's a lot of computers here,I've been voting with 4 computers.
            There are more computers here, but if I voted with all of them I wouldn't be getting any work done (not that I mind, but I think at work they'll have a different oppinion about that)
            Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by LoveBuzz
              I hope ya get yer scanner working. But, I hope its not a DH kissing another dude pix, my system can't take that much shock!!
              Don't worry, as I said it's just one of the new promo pics from No Man's Land. No kissing. And I know that because Mercury already posted the pic. She made a photo since the scanner didn't work. Post number 13702, just scroll up a bit.
              Originally posted by sueKay
              Yeah, I figured that much, but I wondered why it happened so fast sometimes. You vote and vote and it just goes up one or sometimes two votes when someone else is voting too, and then, suddenly, he's up or down two or more positions, in a mere minute! Thought this was strange, especially since everyone has to wait a bit before he can vote again.

By the way, they made sure now that no bots can vote, you have to type in a number before you vote.
              #83 now.
              Originally posted by borgteddy
              And since there's a lot of computers here,I've been voting with 4 computers. There are more computers here, but if I voted with all of them I wouldn't be getting any work done
              LOL, that's hilarious! I can picture you walking from computer to computer right now!
              Be careful that your boss doesn't catch you! Or you'll have to say that you only make a system test or something.

Have to leave again, Germany's playing for position 3 against Portugal right now, and we're in the lead, 2:0!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                LOL, that's hilarious! I can picture you walking from computer to computer right now!
                Be careful that your boss doesn't catch you! Or you'll have to say that you only make a system test or something. .
                Don't worry,I'll be carefull
                And the voting is going well, because David is at #79

Have to leave again, Germany's playing for position 3 against Portugal right now, and we're in the lead, 2:0!
                Bye, A.
                It's 3-0 now
                Germany are doing well.

Hopefully Italy will do as well in the final tomorrow.
                Aircowhere are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  ...And some of us are relatively close to British Columbia, but've never seen any Stargate actor in real-life, and likely as not never will.
                  Hi everyone. just got back from a week ago on holiday after going london film and comic fest. met Dons s Davis and Rachuel Luttrel. She was so nice and friendly. got to ask her two questions cause everyone was too shy to ask questions. Loved it, Torri Higgins pulled out but it was still brilliant.

Wish David would come to some Britsh ones, love to meet him face to face

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                    Hi everyone. just got back from a week ago on holiday after going london film and comic fest. met Dons s Davis and Rachuel Luttrel. She was so nice and friendly. got to ask her two questions cause everyone was too shy to ask questions. Loved it, Torri Higgins pulled out but it was still brilliant.

Wish David would come to some Britsh ones, love to meet him face to face

*Presses the Eject button and sends Red Phoenix into orbit*

[center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

[B]Concerning the drinks- sadly I'm not a happy camper right now. I for my part am well, but a bit annoyed.
                      You have a right to be annoyed, tht sucks!!! Thats why I never liked to drink ( I never been drunk ). Waste of timethat you could use doing some thunking
                      around

Comment

*Presses the Eject button and sends Red Phoenix into orbit*

:hehe: i did have to drive over 5 hours and get up REALLY early.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Only five hours? Eh, that's nothing.
                          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Yippieh!
                            We won!!!!!!!!!

3:1!!!

This couldn't have been better if it had been the finals. Everyone's celebrating as if we won the cup and not 'just' place three! The atmosphere here is so great, in the streets the people are singing and cheering and there are fireworks and everyone's happy and thanks this team and wheee this is so fantastic!!!

I bet after the World Cup we all will fall into a post-football-depression!
                            Thanks to everyone here who was crossing fingers for the German team!

So, tomorrow the finals, Italy/France!

Sorry, this it OT, but I'm so happy! Here's a happy Rodney piccie:

Bye, A.

Comment

Only five hours? Eh, that's nothing.
                              at 4 in the morning, after 3 hours sleep, with no coffee and no idea where i'm going. I got lost in London (FOR 2 HOURS!!!!) My sat nav got me really lost and sent me round in lots of cirles over and over and over and over and over again. i was ready to cry i was that tired and lost. Never again! (unless it's for David or maybe Paul )

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Yippieh!
                                We won!!!!!!!!!

3:1!!!
                                Coming out of lurking to say Congradulations!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X