• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Nenyc How's the day looking ??

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Not bad so far. And how are you?

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Not bad... still waiting to see if I have to go into work.... not complaining about an extra day off

sigpic

Comment

That's good to hear.

I've found something this morning: http://hewlett-daily.livejournal.com/489952.html

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
            Just watched the trailer for that... very Rodney like in the first one I saw Looks good though, pity it's not coming up on the UK syfy site yet...

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait to see that movie.

Comment

Me either, just wonder how long before it gets to the UK

I just called work and it looks like I don't have to go in until tomorrow now
                sigpic

Comment

Well, it's a television movie, I believe we will see it soon.

Oh, an extra day off? That's great!

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                    Well, it's a television movie, I believe we will see it soon.

Oh, an extra day off? That's great!

Possibly, though there's nothing on the UK syfy site yet, mind you we haven't even got Alphas yet...

Hmmm, suppose I should have been productive with my day off, instead I've spent the entire day on the computer.

sigpic

Comment

Hey hey ladies! Home from work for a couple of hours. Going back in a bit to finish up prep for tomorrow.

Yo, Nenyc! Thanks for posting that link. I love Hewlett-daily, but I never remember to check it everyday. Which is kinda cool, cos then when I do go, I get to browse through loads of images.

Hey M.R.,,, hooray for an extra day off!

My boss gave me my paycheck for last week early and told me to go buy shoes. I guess he overheard me complaining about my feet hurting so badly. Good news is I'm $400 richer today. Bad news is I don't get paid on Friday with everyone else. Meh, swings and roundabouts, innit?

I'm going to find me some Asics like David wears. Not just cos David wears them, but cos my feet are like the girl version of his. I know that's a weird thing to say, but tevs yo!

sigpic
                      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Hey Geoi! My day off would have been better if I'd done something, ut just sat and played on the laptop ALL DAY!!!!

Must admit I need new trainers, but I have really high arches and getting shoes that don't make my heel hurt in a nightmare... might give the asics a go next time, see how I go with them

sigpic

Comment

I just ordered those exact shoes!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just blistered to tops of my fingers getting the chicken out of the oven..... foil get *^*%*% hot!!!!

They're nice Geio.. let me know how you get on with them

Hmmmm yum!!!!

typing with one hand is not fun!!
                            sigpic

Comment

^ So cute. That's all I can say. And yeah, foil gets bloody hot! Haha. Put some Aloe on them.

I just got blasted by an ex's girlfriend for replying to his status update on FB. Wow, good luck with that one, guy. Phew. Nutcase. Terribly unpleasant little harpy. I love that I didn't care enough to fight back with her.

sigpic

Comment

Ex's new girlfriends are always fun.... I've dealt with a couple (ex wifes are good too ) It's great to be able to walk away with a shrug..........

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X