Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652
    For those of you who have seen Duet, what's that top photo on the wall above Rodney's desk in his room? I can't quite make out what it is. I have a small tv screen. It looks like it's autographed. Spoiler tag your answer if you think it's necessary.
    They answered that I think in the ("I love me" walls) thread for season two. It is something to do with the Canadian space program, an arm or something.

How about hands and shoes?

Might have slight spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by grashopper
      Ahhh...a McKay thunk thread...sexy...very very sexy I think I'm going to stay here. *thunk*
      Grashopper, nice to see you here! WELCOME!
      Originally posted by grashopper
      Okay, back to business - I watched "Black Death" yesterday - what a crappy movie! What was DH thinking?! *g* But he was really nice to look at, a litte too skinny for my taste though AND he was delivering some of the best lines the movie had to offer. But the best thing had to be the two earrings! So 80s!
      I recorded it yesterday, haven't seen it yet. I prepare for the worst! And of course for the best - Daaaavid!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      green (well I think in my case grey)
      Why grey? All the rep I got from you was green, right from the very first one! I also wondered how long it takes until it's green, hope mine is already green too, but I think so.

Watcher652 - thanks for the great pics, especially the hand pics from Duet! There is so much hand movement in this ep, it's a pleasure to watch it!
      Potions Mistress - Great sig! I love the word geek, I love geeks - I love your sig!
      Originally posted by Potions Mistress
      sheets = bad news....no sheets should be allowed
      You're all so right! Evil!Sheets - go away!

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I *so* want shoes like that...and I have to go get a new pair of tennis shoes...maybe I will just get shoes like that
        sigpic

Comment

Some goodbye pics, I'm away for about a week... happy thunking.

Comment

Welcome to the thread Josina and Grasshopper.

And great to see you around McKay's girl - how was your trip?

I have yet to see Condemned (tomorrow) but hear it's good... can't wait. In the meantime, here are some pics...

From Duet...

I was going to put links as spoilers but I've noticed people using these in their signatures, so I don't think it's much secret... still nothing beats a naked Rodney... yummy!

And I thought something older would be nice too...

Enjoy and have a good night!
            Alex

Comment

GUH! Duet...McKay...*thunk*

Have fun wherever you go Hans! And we will miss you Hurry back soon...we will keep Rodney company
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                From Duet...
                http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...uet/Duet12.jpg
                http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...uet/Duet04.jpg

I was going to put links as spoilers but I've noticed people using these in their signatures, so I don't think it's much secret... still nothing beats a naked Rodney... yummy!
                Enjoy and have a good night!
                Alex

OMG, I love that 2nd pic. See this is why we need to get rid of the sheet! And the post peek-a-boo, Aw he is so cute.

Bye Purpleyin, hurry back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                  Some goodbye pics, I'm away for about a week... happy thunking.
                  Thanks for the pics!
                  Whenever we thunk we'll think of you! And don't forget:
                  Wherever you go, whatever you do - take a Rodney pic with you!
                  That helps a little in the case you miss thunking. I always have one with me...

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    There's a lot of talk about that on the RM discussion thread. I also posted screencaps there. It's a pic of a space shuttle, and since the pic shows the robotic arm that Canada helped building, we thought that maybe it's a thank you to Rodney, maybe he helped too.
                    Oh, wow, that's what I thought it was! I just couldn't figure out why Rodney would have a photo of the space shuttle arm, even if it is Canadian.

You know, that could be the kind of thing that could be real and they just toss it in as an inside thing.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                      Well, just because people are using spoiler caps in their sigs doesn't make it right. I was a little dismayed to see some of the caps people are using. If I didn't already see the episode, it would really take some of the fun out of it for me. I guess as long as no one is complaining it's ok. Somebody has actually complained about me complaining about spoilers.

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

A topic for discussion:

On Condemned last night, I just thought that it was interesting
                        Spoiler:
                        that a criminal who had known Rodney for such a short time could understand Rodney so well.
                        It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Spoiler pics from Condemned. Just for you watcher652.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin
                            Aww, poor McKay's girl, nothing short of... well... nothing, will please you will it!
                            Funnily enough my dad kept saying that exact same thing to me the whole time I was in Paris

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
                            Welcome back, McKay's girl! Have any romantic Parisian McKay daydreams you wanna share? (You were in Paris, right?)
                            Unfortunately no, I didnt have any dreams while in Paris but I did get some photoshoppping ideas *insert evil laughter* Although I'm not too sure if I'll go ahead with it, its kinda cruel

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Have some pics, my friends:

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                                Unfortunately no, I didnt have any dreams while in Paris but I did get some photoshoppping ideas *insert evil laughter* Although I'm not too sure if I'll go ahead with it, its kinda cruel
                                Since when does that stop you? I still remember bald and citrus McKay! now that was cruel.

I know she maybe has gone now but can I just say to Purpleyin that I hope I didn't say anything wrong in "that" Thread you know the one. I was only trying to make a point. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X