Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photobucket! or some other picture storage internet thingy LOL

www.photobucket.com

you sign up, upload the pics from you comp then put the image tag in here if that makes sense

Comment

Ok, here goes....

OMG- the mail just arrived. I just got The Cell!
      Last edited by Mercury973; 14 June 2006, 11:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
        welcoem to the thread bunnicula! *hands over welcome cookies*
        Thanks.
        Mmm... coookie!

http://bunni2001.livejournal.com
        Bunni

Comment

Hi Bunnicula- I'm new around here too. Greetings from Seattle. David would say Hi too, but he is busy cleaning my room in his french maid outfit.
          sigpic
          Sig by im_meli

Comment

!!!!!! Hello bunnicula2001 and welcome to the thread !!!!!!

And congrats to Mercury973 for posting your first pic!! But I would prefer to imagine David just as nature intended if you see what I mean!

What?

No I mean dressed as a man!!

What did you think I meant?!?!?!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka
              I have done my sociology exam, so I celebrated a little. I watched Allies I love this scene, and these two.
              Spoiler:

Yes and I loved it too when I saw it because I wasn't spoiled... this is a major spoiler please go back and remove it or put it behind tags that goes for everyone who urled it in their quotes.

Comment

LOL now now @ McKay Rocks!

Comment

Welcome bunnicula2001!
                  Originally posted by bunnicula
                  Does McKay speak/read/know in any form, Wraith and/or Ancient? I get the impression from a few episodes that he does.
                  I think he's able to read a lot of the Ancient stuff, even if Weir is better at that. But I guess he comes across a lot of Ancient texts during his research, so personally I think he has a basic understanding of the language. Hmm, don't remember right now, are there any scenes on the show where we see him reading Ancient stuff? Maybe in Epiphany, or The Tower or Inferno?
                  Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  No I mean dressed as a man!!
                  What did you think I meant?!?!?!
                  Hehe, I just think one thing - you're a naughty gutter girl. A fantastic naughty gutter girl though.
                  If I manage to get it tomorrow I will do that for you!!
                  That would be wonderful! Thanks for the offer! I just have to know if there are new pics from DH's film in it or not!

Mercury - congrats on posting your first pic! But David in a french maid costume?
                  Willow - did you have pics from this commercial David was in once?
                  Klenotka - Willow's right about the spoiler thing, maybe you could change that. Although personally I totally missed it (guess that's because I'm completely spoiled already *g*).

Had a nice Rodney dream again last night. It even contained some whumping (*waves to Mx*). It was about time that I had a DH/RM dream again, didn't have one for ages. I guess that's because of the job, I don't sleep enough lately.

Bye, A.

P.S. Yay, we just won the football game! There's a lot of cheering and honking going on outside.
                  P.P.S. My swing
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    Had a nice Rodney dream again last night. It even contained some whumping (*waves to Mx*). It was about time that I had a DH/RM dream again, didn't have one for ages. I guess that's because of the job, I don't sleep enough lately.
                    *waves back happily*

Oh I wish I had whumpy dreams!! I cannot remember a single dream I have had about Atlantis but I am sure I must have had some seeing as I am just a teeney weeney bit obsessed!!

P.S. Yay, we just won the football game! There's a lot of cheering and honking going on outside.
                    Well done Germany!! That's 2 for you! I am sure you will go through to the next round!!

P.P.S. My swing
                    Oh there you are Arlessiar - you are very sweet!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD
                    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Ok, so no one liked the French Maid idea? (snicker snicker)
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli

Comment

P.P.S. My swing
                        Dont forget to look upwards while swinging I luv doing that

McKay and Teyla arent having much fun on the new ZPM enhanced swings that Zalenka built:

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hmm, don't remember right now, are there any scenes on the show where we see him reading Ancient stuff? Maybe in Epiphany, or The Tower or Inferno?
                          *pops in*
                          Rodney translated the Ancient writings on the hatch in The Brotherhood.
                          *pops out, realizing she just gave away her secret status as a McKay/David thunker . . . oh nos!!*
                          sigpic

Comment

you were right about the commerical. going to go see if i can find it
                            Last edited by Red Phoniex; 14 June 2006, 02:11 PM.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              I am sure you will go through to the next round!!
                              I hope so, we'll see. Good luck for your country's team tomorrow!
                              Oh there you are Arlessiar - you are very sweet!!
                              Thanks a lot! Although I fear I'm a bit on the chubby side...
                              Originally posted by Mercury
                              Ok, so no one liked the French Maid idea?
                              I did comment on it. Have to admit it's...weird to imagine this.
                              Originally posted by FalseHope
                              Dont forget to look upwards while swinging I luv doing that
                              I do that, too.
                              McKay and Teyla arent having much fun on the new ZPM enhanced swings that Zalenka built:
                              Yeah, right.
                              Originally posted by RedPhoniex
                              you were right about the commerical.
                              Spoiler:
                              i've got the short film on my website if anyone wants it
                              Ehhm, you should be careful with this, we're not allowed to talk about *cough* 'getting' things on the net *cough* or to post such links on GW, it could get you into trouble.
                              Originally posted by RoryJ
                              Rodney translated the Ancient writings on the hatch in The Brotherhood.
                              Thanks for the info!
                              *pops out, realizing she just gave away her secret status as a McKay/David thunker . . . oh nos!!*
                              It wasn't so secret, I saw that you were lurking quite a few times because of the "Who's viewing this thread" list at the end of the page.
                              Glad that you de-lurked, fellow DH/RM thunker! You already posted in the discussion thread, didn't you?

WELCOME to the thunk then, RoryJ! You'll join us more often now, right?

Ok, have to go to bed, good night all! Mx, hope you'll have some niiiiice dreams!

Bye, A.

Comment

A few pics for all our newbies before I go:

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X