Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
    Arh! Don't even talk to me about stress and work! Just when you think you have everything worked out it changes. I am not looking forward to today
    Aww, you poor thing, I know how you feel! These days are really bad. Hope your day at work won't be as crappy as you fear. *big hug*

Ok, there's one thing I have to say to you all. *clears voice*
    And that's THANK YOU.
    I certainly whined a lot lately, for example about my new job, about my cold, about my broken computer. And you all were always so nice and caring and tried to cheer me up. I appreciated that a lot, so I made this for all of you on this thread, to say thanks:

And now good night!
    Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      ....I made this for all of you on this thread, to say thanks:

*hugs Arlessiar*

That is so sweet!

And you are most welcome! You do the same for us all the time!

Night A!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

aw thast so sweet! *hugs all round*

Comment

did you guys know david was in a commercial??

taken from imdb:

Other works
          Television commercial for the Sci-Fi channel, summer season, 2000 playing "Elevator occupant".

has anyone seen it???

Comment

Well I am off to watch LOST now so catch you all tomorrow!!

Night!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD
            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Okay, I have an odd thunk-related exercise for you guys.

Step 1: Play the Llama Llama Duck song.
              Step 2: While the song is playing, look at the previously posted photos of McKay.
              Step 3: Imagine Rodney singing.
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Willow, I hope everything goes ok at work for you.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                I made this for all of you on this thread, to say thanks:
                Awww, how sweet and thoughtful Arlessiar- and you're very welcome! I'm glad everything is mostly ok now. Sounds like you had a lovely evening at the park.

Originally posted by tiggerific
                What! No, I would love to see that, though slim chance of that.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                  What! No, I would love to see that, though slim chance of that.
                  yeah i know i had no clue was just nosing around imdb LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific

taken from imdb:

Other works
                    Television commercial for the Sci-Fi channel, summer season, 2000 playing "Elevator occupant".

has anyone seen it???
                    i have, it wasn't really a commercial, more like a short film. David was brilliant as always. :so hugable:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

ooooooooooooo tell us more about it!! what was it about, how long etc!!!! pretty please!

Comment

it was quite long about 20 minutes.

Spoiler:
                        david runs into an elevater cover in blood, saying that something just killed everyone (there are two other people in the elevater) they don't believe him and one of them leaves, a few minutes later he tries to get back in though the roof of the lift, but david thinks its the monster he saw and crushes him into the top of the lift. the women in the lift loses her mind and kills david, believing he's a nutter but when she opens the door on the ground, you see lots of people screaming.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

OMG, you're from northampton. i grew up there.I moved to wigan 5 years ago. it's so hard to find people up here who even know where it is(everyone thinks it's near london!). where about's are you from? i'm kingsthorpe.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

I think it is time to delurk and say to anybody who hasn't already bought the July issue of "Cult Times" that you must get it to read the interview with DH and see the gorgeous pictures, including two from the film "A Dog's Breakfast" that he made with his sister and Paul McGillion.
                            As long as you don't mind spoilers for season 3, that is, because there are quite a few! Oh, and the magazine also contains a preview of season 3 and of SG1 season 10.
                            My only gripe is that the front cover has a massive picture of Ben Browder and Amanda Tapping, and a tiny little picture of David Hewlett in the top left-hand corner where you could easily miss it. When will they give him a proper front cover picture?
                            Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by Catsitter
                              I think it is time to delurk and say to anybody who hasn't already bought the July issue of "Cult Times" that you must get it to read the interview with DH and see the gorgeous pictures, including two from the film "A Dog's Breakfast" that he made with his sister and Paul McGillion.
                              My only gripe is that the front cover has a massive picture of Ben Browder and Amanda Tapping, and a tiny little picture of David Hewlett in the top left-hand corner where you could easily miss it. When will they give him a proper front cover picture?
                              Thanks for the tip, not that I read Cult Times, but might flick through it if I see it on the shelf.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

same here. going to get it later at work. thanks for the heads up.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X