Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Hello everyone!

Yes Australia beat Japan (didn't get to see it though) so well done to the Aussies!!

Mx
    i was in work and it was nearly over when i heard 'goal!!' and then i was like 'okay its a draw' then i heard another 'goal!!' and then another!! it was a good match!

Arlessiar thats so cool about your hardrive yay!!!!!!!

Comment

just saw this on the site that has the promo pics....

"The first promotion pictures for the 10th season of Stargate SG-1 are now available at the SGC - PictureArchive and more promos for Stargate Atlantis should (must) be released very soon."

so hopefully we will get them soon! *bounces*

Comment

dear god, i can't escape the football can i? Hi, i'm new here but i LOVE david Hewlett. he's a fantastic actor, really cute and SOOO funny! (not bad looking either) I stunned my family the other day when i brought cube and watched it. i don't do horrors or blood or anything along those lines. i hide between the couch at the daleks, i wouldn't go into the sea for 7 YEARS!!!!! after jaws (i still wouldn't on holiday abroad 10 years later). it just goes to show how highly i think of him. i'm addicted. 'nothing' was brilliant, so funny, just my type of humour! I love him in ER, just wish his part was bigger. he just sells anything his in. it's so nice to find a character that isn't the 'nice guy'. his unique.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Aww... now that looks proper cuddly.
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Ah, one month to the day that I will be in Vancouver. I cannot wait, as I really do like that city. No wonder they shoot there; it's very pretty. Thanks for the pics everyone. Keep it up. I will have to start collecting pics, but from my home computer. Last think I need is for my boss to find my stash on my computer =0
            sigpic
            Sig by im_meli
            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

hi ya Koshi, welcome back! I love that pic too.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
              My boyfriend the geek god has found a way to retrieve my files!

Hooray! That is great news indeed! And quite a relief, I'm sure.

And Rodney's happy for you too!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Afternoon all!!!

Arlessiar - so glad your pc problems have been resolved! Well done to your bf! My other half is geeky too so I guess that is why we like Rodney so much!! That and of course the fact that he is drop dead gorgeous!!!

Proof of said gorgeousness!!

Welcome back Koshi700

!!!!!! Welcome to the thread Red Phoniex !!!!!!

Hope you have fun posting here!

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                dear god, i can't escape the football can i?
                There is no escape from the football! But when England are kicked out it will all calm down a bit

Originally posted by Tig
                BTW have you guys seen the stargate SG1 promos they have released? if theses are anything to go by we are gonna *REALLY* like the atlantis ones when they release more! when tho when?!?!?!?! *paces the room waiting*
                I must admit so far I have only checked out the Atlantis ones so I will have to go look see what we can expect!!

Mx
                sig by SheppyD
                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                So he just looks crazy

Comment

hello Red Phoniex, welcome to the thunk!

Mx, have you seen Cube yet?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Did someone mention Cube?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                      Mx, have you seen Cube yet?
                      No!!!!!!

I just haven't had the time! I have to fit it in when my daughter is free too as she has to hold my hand through it!! I am definitely going to watch it but I am really scared!! I did watch the first few seconds when a man wakes up
                      Spoiler:
                      is he the one who gets chopped to bits?
                      I didn't get a good look at him as the music scared me!! So I quickly stopped it!! Daughter is in middle of exams and so is revising most evenings so it will have to be a weekend thing! I expect you think me a daft old moo but I really do get frightened at horror movies!! (I watch Dr Who from behind a cushion each week - seriously!)

But I will report back when I have seen it!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

welcome to the thread Red Phoniex glad you could join us!!!!!

Comment

luv the Cube pics Watcher!

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                          No!!!!!!
                          I just haven't had the time! I have to fit it in when my daughter is free too as she has to hold my hand through it!! ... I expect you think me a daft old moo but I really do get frightened at horror movies!! (I watch Dr Who from behind a cushion each week - seriously!)
                          That's ok, and I understand about being scared, and you are not a "daft old moo" *hugs* And to answer your question about the guy who wakes up at the beginning - yes.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Evening everyone!
                            Had a stressful (and hot) day at work, but nothing could ruin my mood today because of the big luck with my harddrive.
                            And I just spent a lovely time outside! It's very warm here, well over 20°C although it's already 8pm, and I went to the playground that's just across the street. Haven't been there in ages. No-one was there, so I got on the swing. I love swings since I was a child, it's a little like flying. So I swung higher and higher, and the evening sun was shining and the sky was blue and my hair was flying in the wind and I was just happy.

Thanks to you all who congratulated me because of the computer thingie! You all are so lovely! Thanks a lot!
                            Originally posted by FalseHope
                            Rodney: Arlessiar managed to retrieve all her files of ME?! Well this calls for a celebration! Cake all round!
                            Oh wow that's a yummy looking cake! *drools*
                            Originally posted by tiggerific
                            so your b'f is a geek god...his name isnt david is it?
                            Hehe, no, his name isn't David. Sadly. Nah, I like his real name, and the poor guy would go nuts if I said "Why can't your name be David???", he barley bears with my DH obsession!
                            Btw, I told him that many of you said that it's great what he did, and he smiled and said, "Well, also a way to become famous".
                            He's the 'other guy' in my sig - my two favourite geeks.

WELCOME to the thread, Red Phoniex!

Some Rodney for you:

Mmmmh, can you say "kissable lips"?

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                              Evening everyone!
                              Had a stressful (and hot) day at work
                              Arh! Don't even talk to me about stress and work! Just when you think you have everything worked out it changes. I am not looking forward to today.

Can I hide out with Rodney?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                                Arh! Don't even talk to me about stress and work! Just when you think you have everything worked out it changes. I am not looking forward to today.
                                Is this your new job? Sorry you are stressed!

You most certainly can - as long as you share!! Where did you have in mind to hang out? Actually if I had a choice and it was just me and him I would choose GUP and replace Carter with me!!

*naughty gutter thoughts*

*ahem*

It is still very hot in here you know!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X