Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrecury
    Abydonia, I will be back for a holiday, most likely October 07. My friend who lives there and I had a falling out after I got back, so I will have to save a touch up for hotel/hostel since I won't be crashing at his place. I was staying in St. Kilda, which was amazing. Yeah, the whole city is amazing. I loved window shopping in Toorak.
    I just found (well, I really wasn't looking too hard) davidhewlett.co.uk site. Purrrrrr
    what a pain you can't stay with you friend! Its always good to have someone overseas who'll put you up but then if your forced to go it alone you meet the most interesting ppl! St. Kilda! Ha thats where I live! right near the beach! love it. mmm window shopping in Toorak thats about the only kind of shopping I can do there! bit posh for me LOL. dh.co.uk! good site to know!
    Alright, must go, see you all tonight!
    AP.
    Last edited by Abydonian Princess; 07 June 2006, 03:44 PM.

Comment

hi Mahlia!

Originally posted by MahliaBelonn
      When I logged out of my internet banking site, the first thing that came up was "Invest with Asgard"! I just cracked up because I immediately pictured a bank filled with Thors
      That is funny!

Nice photos and collages, too.

That must have been disappointing to have to cancel your trip. I hope things turn around for you.

A pic to cheer you up:

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
        Ok, kids. Assignment: Does anyone know of any picture of David in glasses? Oh, that would absolutely make my day.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Nice pics Watcher! That last one cracks me up! Is it from Traders?

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Too funny. Now if only he would start to wear glasses on the show. But I'm not sure how many optometrists are in the Pegasus Galaxy. Besides, we already have Daniel. Daniel is a sweetie, but Rodney is Mr. Snark, and bless him for that! Thanks to everyone for making my first day here fun. You're all a bunch of nutters. I fit right in.
            sigpic
            Sig by im_meli
            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
              Nice pics Watcher! That last one cracks me up! Is it from Traders?
              Yes, it is.

More from Traders.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Is it me or does he look a bit chuby on this picture?? Don't hurt me
                Hi have some red. So glad you dropped by I was itching to red someone today. Oh and if you must insult people at least learn to spell the word right.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  Oh are you in trouble for asking that one???

Definitely.

I won't green ya like I've greened everyone else...

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                    No no the scene's not lame at all I killed myself laughing at it! I watched it over and over!
                    I've seen it so many times I can quote that scene by heart And I just love his eye

sigpic
                    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

davidhewlett.co.uk
                      Good site, thanks for the tip
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Well, it is official: I am taking my Mom to Vancouver for her 60th birthday next month. I wonder if they are shooting next month. Anyone hear of anything?
                        Yeah, davidhewlett.co.uk is a great site. I spent too much time last night looking through it. This is becomming an obsession.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by im_meli

Comment

Yeah, davidhewlett.co.uk is a great site. I spent too much time last night looking through it. This is becomming an obsession.
                          Welcome to the club!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh good, I was thinking it was just me. My friends don't understand. Last week, there was a holiday on Monday, so I was at my friends house Sunday night, and Atlantis starts at 11pm, and it was 10:30, so I told them that I had to leave to get home to watch. It was Childhood's End, which is heavily McKay snark, so I really had to go. They laughed at me. Oh well.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli

Comment

Oh good, I was thinking it was just me. My friends don't understand. Last week, there was a holiday on Monday, so I was at my friends house Sunday night, and Atlantis starts at 11pm, and it was 10:30, so I told them that I had to leave to get home to watch. It was Childhood's End, which is heavily McKay snark, so I really had to go. They laughed at me. Oh well.
                              Which is exactly why a lot of us visit these forums. To find normal, sensible people to talk to
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi watcher, havn't seen you for a little while, everything cool on your end? love the traders pics btw! I still havn't started watching Traders, but I will soon I hope!

Originally posted by willow
                                Originally posted by Anubis
                                Hi have some red. So glad you dropped by I was itching to red someone today. Oh and if you must insult people at least learn to spell the word right.
                                Ha Ha! serves you right! really Willow you've been itching to red someone? did you have a bad day or are you just in the mood to ruffle some feathers?

Originally posted by FH
                                I've seen it so many times I can quote that scene by heart And I just love his eye
                                really wow that is obsesive LOL oh the eye is great and that funny rubber suit, all very strange!

Originally posted by Mercury
                                Well, it is official: I am taking my Mom to Vancouver for her 60th birthday next month. I wonder if they are shooting next month. Anyone hear of anything?
                                Yeah, davidhewlett.co.uk is a great site. I spent too much time last night looking through it.
                                Oh that will be so fun I've wanted to go to Vancouver for ages, your lucky mum! I have no idea of their film schedual but keep your eyes peeled for cast members in the streets. oh imagine bumping into David in the supermarket I wouldn't be able to say anything! I'd run and hide behind the fruit LOL
                                This is becomming an obsession.
                                Well we all need at least one obsession

Wow ok bed time for me! woops its 1.30 am night all.
                                AP

Comment

Working...
                                X