No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa, long day for me and no time for thunking. Had to visit before going to bed.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY S.G.C!!!

Watcher thanks for the Duet commentary - so cool. It'll be a while before I get to listen to this.

Originally posted by watcher652
    Here's Dave, being remarkably Rodney-like in recording his observations on the Nothing.
    haha, I noticed that too.

AP, enjoy "Nothing" It is my favorite

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
      Hence my first reaction to him in Atlantis. but after I started to love Rodney in Atlantis, I went back and watched 48hrs and found him brilliant! Witty, truly snarky and halarious! now I'm just seriously upset that rodney got watered down so much for Atlantis!
      Rodney watered down.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat

Is it someones birthday? *where is S.G.C?*

S.G.C

I have been on my travels and when I say travels I mean cuber travels And Damm didn't think that you would notice!

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          And Damm didn't think that you would notice!
          Not a lot gets past me. Plus I always check the birthdays.

Hope you have good birthday mate.

Not a lot gets passed Rodney either.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            what is this picture from cause ive seen the shot but ive not seen the programme its from...i have "nothing" on dvd and have watched the extras but dont recall seeing that shot!

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
              what is this picture from cause ive seen the shot but ive not seen the programme its from...i have "nothing" on dvd and have watched the extras but dont recall seeing that shot!
              I am thinking it is a still photo.

Comment

Well after a bunch of stuff happening before I could acctually watch it, I just finished "Nothing"
                seriously, If you havn't seen it and don't want to know anything at all, don't read this!
                Spoiler:
                First of all, I loved it, its a gret film the way those two play off eachother for the entire film is brilliant! I love the changes their characters take, especially Andrew going from meek little freak to confident and a bit creepy. Interesting the amount of stuff these guys (including Vinchenzo) have done together. (I got the extras too)
                The concept of deleting your memories and editing yourself was really well addressed, I'll be pondering on that for days, not to mention talking the ears off my friends about it!
                I don't think I really liked the way they erased bits of their bodies at the end, I guess that was the only way they could go when they had nothing left but I found it a bit icky. oh well thats just me.
                But yeah! great film! how much did the costumes and sets rock!! So glad I have it now! I just want to show it to all my friends, well the ones with a similar sence of humour that is!!

Happy Birthday SGC
                havn't seen you in a while, everything cool?

Two very funny scenes

Watcher, Some watered down Rodney

Comment

Hey everyone!
                  Hm, no DH/RM dream last night as I hoped. Have to try harder, I guess. Hardcore thunking for at least an hour before I go to bed this evening might help.

Happy birthday, S.G.C!!!

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                  As I said before I'm so jelouse of you guys in Europe, being able to fly for a couple of hrs and be in a forign land! The closest forign country to me is New Zealand,
                  Living in the middle of Europe I have to agree, it's really nice that it's so easy to visit other countries. So far I've been to Britain, Spain, France, the Czech Republic, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland and Austria. Quite a lot and every journey was a great experience, but I'd also love to visit countries that are farther away, like Canada or New Zealand. But that's so very expensive.

I'm glad you liked 'Nothing', AP! I like it very much, too, but, again just like you, I didn't like the ending very much. But I also can't claim that I'd come up with a much better one.
                  Originally posted by tiggerific
                  I have the same problem, I only know this pic because of this forum. I have the DVD with the bts material and another bts thing I found on the net, but I couldn't find the "Muffin Man" in that stuff.

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

More 'Nothing' pics.

Bye, A.

Comment

No-one here to play? Ok, then I'll just post more pics for you to look at later.

Sleeping in 'Nothing':

And behind the scenes stuff from the 'Nothing' DVD:

Bye, A.

Comment

A reminder: Darklight is on SciFi on Thursday, May 25 at midnight. David with his shirt unbuttoned. When he has his shirt on, that is!

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I continue my picspam with more pics of 'watered down' Rodney:

I also made new caps today, this time from 'Michael' (spoiler free). Here's one:

Bye, A.
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 25 May 2006, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Evening!!

!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY S.G.C. !!!!

Hope you have a good one!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Your daughter is studying German? Cool. And you want to come here in the summer? Even better! Drop by and visit me!
                            Which part of Germany do you want to visit? Rather the North or the South?
                            Yes she is doing her GCSE's at the moment and has her german listening exam tomorrow. She has had her oral and reading exams already and just has the listening and writing to go. Re the holiday - probably the south but really haven't got as far as deciding yet! Need to devote some time to choosing this weekend - got any recommendations? Would like somewhere with lots of historical buildings and beautiful countryside as well as a few holiday type attractions (theme park etc) for my 12 year old!

Now to make this legal!!!!!

*WOOF!!!!!!*

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                              Need to devote some time to choosing this weekend - got any recommendations?
                              I'll pm you.

Good luck to your daughter for the test tomorrow! She'll do great, I'm sure!

More new caps, this time additions for the pointing pics collection:

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                I'll pm you.
                                Thanks!!

(And sorry folks for being very OT on recent posts! )

Great caps!

Love the pointy finger!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X