Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiggerific
    i do believe its from joe's wedding........
    Oh ta!!!

Haven't seen that yet so that would explain it!

How are you today then now you are a free agent?

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

How are you today then now you are a free agent?

Mx
      bored LOL looked for a job but didnt find anything so am gonna have to wait till thursday which is job day in my neck of the woods LOL

Comment

Originally posted by tiggerific
        bored LOL looked for a job but didnt find anything so am gonna have to wait till thursday which is job day in my neck of the woods LOL

Good luck on the job search Tiggerific! Ever thought about becoming a full-time McKay/Hewlett groupie?

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
          pavane - where is that pic from with David with the wild hair and topless!!!

Not sure. I think AP posted the pic you're referring too. S'ok

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

already there LOL!! dont need to consider that one! LOL

shame its not a full time AND paid job LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mx
              pavane - where is that pic from with David with the wild hair and topless!!!
              Originally posted by pavaneofstars
              Not sure. I think AP posted the pic you're referring too. S'ok
              LOL yeah that was me!! & Tigger was right, it is from Joe's wedding. I havn't seen it either but I find the caps halarious! I really want to see it soon!

Here's a couple more. if anyone has a prob with the topless shots let me know, I'm awear how unflattering they are, I'll put them in spoilers if there are any objections

AP

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                LOL yeah that was me!! & Tigger was right, it is from Joe's wedding. I havn't seen it either but I find the caps halarious! I really want to see it soon!

Here's a couple more. if anyone has a prob with the topless shots let me know, I'm awear how unflattering they are, I'll put them in spoilers if there are any objections

What do you mean unflattering? tsk tsk we will have none of that talk in here.

And once again this is a Thunk it is not for serious caps or studious appreciation of DH or RM it is for Thunking... I say if you have a problem with him topless (or in unflattering caps) then you are in the wrong place...

I don't think any of the Joe's Wedding caps are unflattering myself, un PG OK yes... each to their own.

Comment

Hi friends! I wanted to drop by yesterday but the stupid internet didn't work. I was so angry about that, I come home, want to thunk and - nothing! Now it works again, but I have to go to work. But I couldn't leave without saying this:

Happy (belated) birthday, surfinmuffin!

And Rose! It has happened, you have your new username! So, Willow's Cat, do you mind if I still call you Rose?

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                  Arlessiar - get well wishes for your bf. I hope you don't catch it.
                  Thank you, I'll tell him. He's a bit better now. And I so hope I don't catch it, too!
                  Originally posted by willow'scat
                  ACK.
                  And once again this is a Thunk it is not for serious caps or studious appreciation of DH or RM
                  ACK again.

More later!
                  Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                    And Rose! It has happened, you have your new username! So, Willow's Cat, do you mind if I still call you Rose?
                    Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! *thank you Darren* Hmm, anyway... *settles* don't ask.

No you can call me Rose if it is easier, I know who you mean and that is the main thing.

Lets celebrate with a picspam.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat

And once again this is a Thunk it is not for serious caps or studious appreciation of DH or RM it is for Thunking... I say if you have a problem with him topless (or in unflattering caps) then you are in the wrong place...

I don't think any of the Joe's Wedding caps are unflattering myself, un PG OK yes... each to their own.
                      I am a firm believer that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And to all us THunkers, even the less flattering shots, DH/RM is still handsome, infact I think it is the fact that he is a real man that we appreciate him so much - none of that waxed chested, buff, perfect hair line folly. I like my men the way they are. My bf has body issues (he's not 'buff' 'classically handsome' blah blah blah) he says I must be blind to think that him (or DH) are hot, but honestly, THEY ARE!!!!!

I'm going to stop ranting now. Happy thunking girls!

Comment

*belatedly huggles everyone*

Thankyou Guys!! Thanks for the David pictures, you sure know how to make a girls day

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

For those of you who get the SciFi channel

SciFi - May. 25, 2006
                          12:00 AM DARKLIGHT

Sadly, this is an awful movie, IMO. And David is in it less than 10 minutes. But he does have his shirt open most of the time.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

For you whump fans he's pretty beat up for most of his Darklight scenes.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Although I'm not a stickler for a guy being Buff, between "Stargate SG1" and "Stargate Atlantis", David Hewlett was in a couple things where he looked in great shape. I couldn't find any shots though.

I did find out that he appeared in "Forever Night", "Mutant X" and "Without a Trace" all shows I watched. How did I miss him? I do remember Amanda Tapping in "Forever Night"

As with many actors in SG1, I recognized David Hewlett when he first appeared on the show, but I wasn't sure where I'd seen him. Does anyone remember David Hewlett in an earlier performance? Was that where you first noticed him? What was your first impression? Was he alway good or did he develop his skills?
                              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                                Hey, I love him like that, personally I find the pics seriously hot, but I was just worried some people might not like them and get annoyed with me. (just covering my bases)
                                So Rose, you got a new name! now this is going to get confusing LOL. Is that your LJ name, I think I read that somewhere. I get the Willow (avatar) connection now so do we start calling you Willow, cat or still rose?

Watcher havn't seen Darklight yet, don't really care if its a dud film, like you said, he seems to have his shirt open for most of the film and also seems to get royaly whumped!! couldn't think of anything I'd rather see right now!!

Maybe a bit of this..

Comment

Working...
                                X