No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arlessiar Congrats!!! I know you will do well, so happy for you.

McKayRocks! Hope your daughter had a great 16th birthday.

Some smilie David.

Comment

Hello

Aw he looks so cute.

Comment

Congratulations Arlessiar I knew you would get the job! and I'm sure it will end up being perminant! YAY! and don't worry I'm sure you'll still find a couple of mins here and there to thunk.

Cool wallpapers Koshi700 I can't wait till I get my own computer where I can create all sorts of sexy David goodness without being teased and enoying the male owner of this computer... LOL

Oh yeah, happy belated 16th birthday little Mx! I loved being 16, got into soo much trouble!! hehehe! good luck Mx...

Cute pics rose, where did they come from? (the brown T-shirt ones)

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
          Cute pics rose, where did they come from? (the brown T-shirt ones)
          Triangle would be the film.

Would you stop for this guy if he was hitchhiking? Hell yeah!!!

Comment

Good Morning all!

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
            ---------------------------------------------
            ---------------------------------------------
            Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Yay! GW is back up, not that I really missed it as I was asleep.

On with the Thunking.

*sigh*

Comment

Hey everyone,

Sorry it has taken me so long to post my icons, I was away getting my new car! *bounces* Anyways here they are. Please enjoy and feel free to use them on you live journal's if you want to.

Comment

Hey fans...er fangirls and guys.

Koshi Like the Icons, I never find time to make them, and so I usually stick to about 4.

I have had a weird day so here is something weird to go with it...

Nothing!

Comment

Yeah, the forum is back on! I wanted to post a few things yesterday, and there it was, the WSOD. Grrrr. I had the whole evening time to thunk but couldn't, and today the forum's back but I'm not at home. It's a warm and sunny day and I'll visit my godchildren. So only quick-thunking now. Did I already say 'Grrrr'?

First and foremost, it's time for a belated birthday greeting. I wanted to post this yesterday, but, well, WSOD, so I have to do this now.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, TRACKER!

Here's a little something for you. I made it before I saw that you posted exactly the same pic I used for this on the thunk yesterday! Talk about coincidence...

Several things:

- Thanks so much for the congrats on my new job Allestian, Mx, AP, and Rose!
                    - Rose, thanks for the lovely pm! I'll answer it as soon as I can.
                    And I love the "Only one name on my mind" sig you have now! Yeah for David!
                    Why do you have a weird day?
                    - Koshi, these are very nice icons! I think I saw the last one with the pic from 'Triangle' on LJ already and I really like it! )
                    - TJuk posted on yahoo that she bought the new single volume SGA DVD, the one with the Paul McGillion profile on it. Can't wait to see it, as there's obviously a lot of DH in this special. Behind the scenes stuff from 'Duet', the two boys and friends at their best!
                    Hehe, and as we know there's also a Hewlett profile on the next single DVD - seems the Stargate gods love us thunkers!

More in another post in a minute,
                    Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      - TJuk posted on yahoo that she bought the new single volume SGA DVD, the one with the Paul McGillion profile on it. Can't wait to see it, as there's obviously a lot of DH in it. Behind the scenes stuff from 'Duet', the two boys and friends at their best!
                      Hehe, and as we know there's also a Hewlett profile on the next single DVD - seems the Stargate gods love us thunkers!

More in another post in a minute,
                      Bye, A.
                      oooo cant wait to see that! roll on tomorrow!!

nice pics btw everyone good thunking!

and congrats on the job hun!

Comment

Second post of the day!

Originally posted by tiggerific
                        and congrats on the job hun!
                        Thanks so much!

And I hope I get to see this DVD special sometime soon, too. I'm so curious!

Ok, before I have to leave a few more tidbits:

- I'm weird, and I'm a crazy thunker. And because of that I couldn't resist and came up with 'guess what could it be' Stargate names for the virtual cats I bought in the online rpg I'm playing. My character bought two cats which are now running around in her room. Here are two (low quality, sorry) screencaps from my cats.

Spoiler:

- Here are two pics I found on the net from a con in London some time ago. Cutie David!

- And last but not least: My LJ friend Skein posted a screencap from "Where the heart is" where we can see a small photo of David as a child! I knew the two "Little David" pics that were featured in 'Nothing', but I completely missed this pic when I watched this film! I made a screencap of that scene myself so that I can post it here. An adorable blond boy!

Ok, that's it, see you later, peeps!
                        Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Yeah, the forum is back on! I wanted to post a few things yesterday, and there it was, the WSOD. Grrrr.
                          Ha! I honestly sleep through most of the WSOD this time, poor Greg he is in Australia, so maybe he didn't sleep much at all.
                          HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, TRACKER!
                          Oops I missed that, sorry Tracker.

Happy Birthday
                          Tracker!

*belated and all*

What every Thunker needs for their birthday... a half nekkid Rodney.

I am not sure whether to get the new DVD or not, what did TJ say was on it exactly? Do you know of a link to the actually DVD info?

Comment

- I'm weird, and I'm a crazy thunker.
                            Yes you are!
                            "Where the heart is" where we can see a small photo of David as a child! I knew the two "Little David" pics that were featured in 'Nothing', but I completely missed this pic when I watched this film! I made a screencap of that scene myself so that I can post it here. An adorable blond boy!
                            Wow I wondered if there was one of him and I did stop it and try and see but my eye sight or the source material wasn't up to the challenge and I saw nothing... this is funny. Do you think the very young boy on the horse is David too?

Spoiler:

You know I was wondering with the ep *that ep* if they would need photos of David and Kate as kids. You know if they go with her house or something, I hope they do I would like to see Rodney in a normal setting for once.

Comment

Morning all!

Firstly

Happy Belated Birthday Tracker!!!

Sorry I missed it!

First off my computer went completely bonkers on Friday evening and kept trying to restart itself over and over for no reason and as you all know I am a techno dinosaur so poor old hubbie had to spend most of yesterday trying to put it right! Luckily he did and I thought - yay I can go catch up on Gateworld only to find it was bonkers as well!!

Nice new sig Rose and Arlessiar - excellent names for your virtual cats! Love those con pics too, just think he was so near to me and I could've gone and seen him!! Ah well - there may be another opportunity I hope

Koshi700 - love the icons!

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

So many lovely pics and I find I can't give out any green for them because I've given you guys so much lately. I'd contribute something myself (I've been in a total graphics making mood this weekend) but it's my last day writing my dissertation and I'm trying to work up to my final version to print out tonight (getting it bound and handing it in tomorrow - meep!).

Comment

Working...
                                X