X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      Well, this isn't Rodney, but here's David Worth from Cube.

Red

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Cube035200.jpg

Yellow

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...Cube017440.jpg
      I love this film soooooo much but I haven't watched it since David's birthday

Could it be possible??? Have I reached my 1000th post???

Too cool.

Last edited by Allestian; 04 May 2006, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Hi all!
        OK where are we...

Allestian congrats on 1000 posts!! well done!

Rosehawk welcome to the thunk! always good to get some fresh blood! have fun!

Arlessiar so how did everything go? hope it went well!

Mx congrats on 500 posts alex is right we did just congratulate you on 400 a week or two ago! lol
        ooh Lost, I'm obsessed! but I always seem to work on Thursdays (when its on in aust) so I always have to get someone to tape it for me strange ur only up to ep 1 we're up to ep 6 or 7 England usually gets stuff before Aust.
        Wow your wall paper must distract you terribly! I can't wait till I get my own computer and do that sort of thing myself!! Mouahaha!

Watcher652 wow you've been doing your homework re: family crest & IMDB the Hewletts have a cool crest you should see mine its soo dorky it has 3 pidgeons on it !!?? LOL

Colours for you
        RED

ORANGE

By the way, I think he went that way..

Comment

Oooh look! GREEN LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!

IMx
            Love this pic!!!

Thanks!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

A couple more Red caps.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey all,

I'm new to the Forum and seeing that Mckay is my favorite guy I felt I needed to offer up a few pics. Hopefully they haven't been posted a million times before.

This one is because Snarky Mckay is a Sexy Mckay.

And this one is just because I love that smile

Comment

Originally posted by Koshi700
                  Hey all,

I'm new to the Forum and seeing that Mckay is my favorite guy I felt I needed to offer up a few pics. Hopefully they haven't been posted a million times before.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44...0/102x200B.jpg

This one is because Snarky Mckay is a Sexy Mckay.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a44...rinity199B.jpg

And this one is just because I love that smile
                  Welcome Koshi700

Don't worry about posting caps that others have posted before....no one minds And remember to have fun whilst you thunk

Comment

Some Grant-ness.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Welcome to the thread, Rosehawk and Koshi700! Hope you'll like it here!

Allestian - congrats on 1000 posts!

Originally posted by watcher652
                      A Dog's Breakfast is on IMDB!
                      Finally! I've so been waiting for that and I squeed a lot when I saw the announcement on the DH.co.uk website this morning! I immediately visited the IMDB website and read the summary of the film - it seems the summary was written by David Hewlett himself!!!
                      Oh I so want to see this film!

There are news concerning the S3 promo pics we all here are waiting for, judging from all the posts and discussions about them (Rose, Alex, Purpleyin, moi and others).
                      Well it seems we won't have to wait that long anymore. Rachel Luttrell answered a fan's question about the promo pics on the SciFi forum on 29th April, she said that the promo pics will be made in the beginning of May. Well, it's May now, so...
                      RL didn't know when the pics will be released since that's up to the studio, but at least we know that they're working on it!
                      Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      I just want some nice casual ones, they never appear enough on the show in civvies so they really should do some more in the promos
                      Yeah, more casual pics, that would be great.
                      I also have this secret wish to see a pic of the whole cast together wearing formal evening attire. The women in some fancy gowns, the men in suits... don't know why, but I think it would look fantastic, I'd love to see that.

Another post after breakfast,
                      Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Of course!!! I forgot...I can check the IMDB now...

Back soon.

EDIT: Cool.

Comment

Welomce Koshi700 to the the Thunk.

Comment

hello everyone!

Allestian congrats on 1000 posts! Better go watch Cube again to celebrate!

hi Koshi700. Glad to have you here. Nice pics. I like the smiling one too

Watcher, thanks for the info on the Hewlett family crest and A Dog's Breakfast on IMDB. So cool!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Rose, where did you find that casual photo of Rodney? I only have this one.

My kind of guy:

Comment

i LOVE that casual pic of David!! its sooooooo nice!!

Comment

Working...
                                X