X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    That's the one!!

And he is pointing at me saying

"Hey McKayRocks! you've made it to 500 posts - here's looking at you kiddo!!"

Woo hoo!

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9.30pm Had a really good sleep though so felt on top form today!

Have a great dream - wish I could have one!

Mx
    sig by SheppyD
    Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
    So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks
      And he is pointing at me saying "Hey McKayRocks! you've made it to 500 posts - here's looking at you kiddo!!"
      Yippieh! And wow, that was really fast!

Congrats on 500 posts, Mx!

A Rodney "Yes, I'm snarky and witty, thank you" McKay pic for you:

And now I'm really off to bed.
      Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

David and his tech.

Where The Heart Is

Scanners II

Foolproof

Traders.

Atlantis.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Yippieh! And wow, that was really fast!
          I am so sad aren't I? I spend far too much time here!

A Rodney "Yes, I'm snarky and witty, thank you" McKay pic for you:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney14.jpg[/CENTER]
          Oh that woman he is looking at could be me if she had longer hair and glasses I shall imagine Rodney is looking at me in a nice way if you know what I mean and then I am sure to have sweet dreams!

Night A

Mx
          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Which way?

This way?

Or this way?

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              In that one he looks a bit 'pissed' to me to quote the phrase used on Atlantis!
              http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/8b6bd70e.jpg

hmm, yes I can see that. They are after all dealing with the Genni in this scene. But I also see some angst. To each her own.

And congrats on 500 posts!!! I have some catching up to do

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

OMG, I have a job interview in two hours! Yesterday I got the offer (that's why I was too excited/confused/shocked/happy/distracted for a longer post here), and two hours ago I called the company and they told me to drop by today! I'm so nervous...
                Well, that means no thunking today (and maybe, maybe reduced thunking for a even longer time), but I wanted to say hi and I love you all and I'll come back and comment later and here's some Rodney before I leave:

(Yeah, I have a similar facial expression right now)

Bye, A.

P.S. The 'DH and the tech in his films' pics are great, watcher! Such a sweet geek.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

OMG, I have a job interview in two hours! Yesterday I got the offer (that's why I was too excited/confused/shocked/happy/distracted for a longer post here), and two hours ago I called the company and they told me to drop by today! I'm so nervous...
                  Well, that means no thunking today (and maybe, maybe reduced thunking for a even longer time), but I wanted to say hi and I love you all and I'll come back and comment later and here's some Rodney before I leave:
                  I've got soo much going on at the moment, (uni, RL, etc) so I've just had time for lurking but I had to take a second and say good luck Arlessiar!! wow you must be so excited! Don't be nervous you'll be great! they'll love you I'm sure. just keep reminding yourself what a brilliant, capable, georgous woman you are and the rest will take care of its self.
                  All the best! let us know how you went.

Some reassuring Rodney for you

AP

Comment

Wheeeee! Good Luck! Don't be nervous, just be yourself and go and knock 'em dead. *hugs*

Comment

Hi all!

Mx, Congrats on reaching 500 posts... wow, you've been thunking quite a bit! I'm sure it was only a week or two ago that I said Congrats for reaching 400!

Arlessiar good luck on your interview.

Here is some Rodney from Critical Mass:

Well, that's all for now!

Ta,
                      Alex

Comment

hello!

Arlessiar, by now you've probably had your interview. I hope it went well.

photobucket won't let me log in, so no pics , and I've been having internet glitches all morning. Argh! I hope this posts.

Hope your day is better than mine has been so far.

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Evening all!

First off hope the interview went well Arlessiar! Let us know what happened!

Originally posted by mcalex22
                          Mx, Congrats on reaching 500 posts... wow, you've been thunking quite a bit! I'm sure it was only a week or two ago that I said Congrats for reaching 400!
                          I know! I am very, very naughty!

Feel all out of sorts today for various reasons so need a bit of Rodney goodness to cheer me up!

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                          photobucket won't let me log in, so no pics
                          Phew just managed to post these 2 and photobucket went daft on me too!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Well I'm kind of glad that I haven't attempted photobucket today. I was gonna add some images. I'll have to try at college tomorrow.

How are we all???

Comment

hey all

ive been away for a couple of days as i was at collectormania 9 in the UK good event although sadly no sg peeps

david would have liked it there were big daleks wandering around lol

anyway...i digress lol

hope everyone is ok

Arlessiar dont forget to let us know how your interview went! *hugs*

Comment

Hi again!

Right I am going to be an anti social old thing now and sign off because LOST is about to start and I have waited flipping ages and now need to give it my full attention because I have absolutely no idea what the heck is going on!!!! (and I have Season 1 on DVD!!)

So nighty night and see you tomorrow!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X