Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO!!!

Luckily I haven't seen any teabags around college today.

It's not over yet though, anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      ... is it me or just as Duet finishes they mention the release of the first picture *the one that never appears in the episode* and does Peter say GateWorld? That GateWorld got hold of it first.
      Yup! I think it's David who says that the picture of the McKay/Cadman kiss was leaked first on Gateworld. He actually only gets as far as saying, "Gate..." and then kind of gulps it back. I'm not sure whether he decided that a namecheck wasn't wise, or whether he got talked over by the others at that point.

Gateworld also gets a shout out from Martin Gero in the Season 1 commentaries.

Comment

Good morning! Wow, it seems I've missed a lot since yesterday. I didn't have time to check in before going to bed last night.

Originally posted by Arlessiar

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...JustRodney.jpg

No, this is not Rodney googling for 'teabag'!
        lol,

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
        Well this all started because, apparently Peter had to explain the term to David during the AC, so he probably did end up googling it when he went home...
        oh, the things we talk about on this thread!

Tracker, nice wallpaper/calander. I still have not seen Traders - not available on DVD here. So not fair Actually, I found some used copies on amazon but they cost a lot.

Originally posted by Hatusu
        I once commented to Joe Mallozzi that I thought the writers had a contest going to see who could put Rodney in the most hazardous and humiliating situation. His response was to wait for this season.

hooray, more whump! Thanks for sharing that bit of news.

Arlessiar, hope you're feeling better soon *hugs*

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
          BTW, what are the chances! at uni today (I'm doing a bachelor of fine arts/Photography) and a group of us were hanging out taking some photos and one of the guys brought out some teabags to use as a prop!
          Don't you hate it when that happens! I and my boyfriend once watched an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 where they had an old film about correct posture, which suggested that if you're going to be making a presentation where you need to stand for a long time, you should prepare by putting your hands on your knees and rotating them. If you find that you can't keep your balance while you're doing it, you should then adjust your stance until you can rotate your knees without falling over. A few days later he had to make a presentation and had to fight off the giggles in the middle of it when he suddenly remembered the film and got the overwhelming temptation to stop talking, put his hands on his knees and start rotating them.

Sorry - off topic. Umm ... Hewlett rocks!

Comment

Hey guys!

Just posting to give you a heads up on an interesting joke article on David Hewlett - http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/David_Hewlett
            Apprently he's a 'Canadian crime-fighting actor who has juggled careers in politics, art, science and religion.'

There's also some hilarious articles on SGA, SG1 and Dr Who and loads of other stuff

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
              Hey guys!

Just posting to give you a heads up on an interesting joke article on David Hewlett - http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/David_Hewlett
              Apprently he's a 'Canadian crime-fighting actor who has juggled careers in politics, art, science and religion.'

There's also some hilarious articles on SGA, SG1 and Dr Who and loads of other stuff
              "He also longs to follow in his fathers footsteps and become The Doctor..."

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                "He also longs to follow in his fathers footsteps and become The Doctor..."

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                ---------------------------------------------
                ---------------------------------------------
                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Dr. Rodney McKay, a brilliant snarkitist with an advanced degree in Snarkology. Is deathly allergic to everything and has frequent delusions (a.k.a. wet dreams) of scoring repeatedly with arch-rival Samantha Carter.

That sites great

(great pic tracker )

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Wow! That's totally crack! I like this bit:

His diverse activities have made him a hero to many Canadians, and it is not uncommon to be accosted on the streets of Toronto by enthusiasts wanting to know if you've "experienced the love of David" yet.
                    Mmm, I want that experience! (sorry, it had to be said!)

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Concerning the announcement of more whump in season three, I'm happy about that and I guess McKayRocks will be happy about it, too.
                      Wrong thread to talk about whump I know but woo hoo!!!!!!!!!

(sorry Rose! )

I'm sitting here with a nice cup of tea!!

I think Rodney feels safer with a coffee!

Thanks for all the nice pics to come home to after a long day at work!

Mx
                      sig by SheppyD
                      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hey guys!

ROFL that link is funny!!! thanks for sharing it!

Comment

Morning.
                          That's crazy funny!

"It is for this reason that Wales continues its campaign to seduce Hewlett with its mighty mountains and suggestive valleys"

Comment

pavaneofstars and Rose - thanks so much for your well wishes! I'm feeling better already, don't know what was wrong with my stomach again. Will go to bed now and hope that everything's alright again tomorrow. *hugs*

Just a quick pic post before I'll go to bed. Woah, no late night thunk session, I'll be in bed before midnight, hehe, I'm not used to that anymore!

Sweet thunking, fellow posters,
                            Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

pavaneofstars and Rose - thanks so much for your well wishes! I'm feeling better already, don't know what was wrong with my stomach again. Will go to bed now and hope that everything's alright again tomorrow. *hugs*
                              Oh sorry Arlessiar - I missed that you were feeling unwell

*hugs*

Feel better soon,

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Just in case anybody missed it!

Okay Stargate fans! This is absolutely the *last* update before the nomination period ends, so listen up!

Nominations for the Stargate Fan Awards will close on April 30th. That's this Sunday! We've already received so many nominations. It’s really great!

Without spilling the beans too much, Stargate Atlantis is ahead of SG-1 and Slash noms are leading the pack for both. *Now* is the time to send in nominations to be sure that the type of fic that *you* like to read is represented and recognized in the 2006 Stargate Fan Awards!

If *you* don't nominate them, your corner of the fandom won't be properly represented!

Go to: http://www.stargatefanawards.com/index.shtml to enter your nominations and make sure that the fic you enjoy receives the recognition it deserves.

There are only a few more days to submit nominations so what are you waiting for? Go forth and nominate!
                                It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Working...
                                X