Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Allestian
    Well as long as you're sorry and you're providing the coffee...we're happy.

I'll see what I can do, but I have a feeling Rodney drank it all!!

Comment

Ah lovely.

Comment

Afternoon all!

(Someone PM me about this teabag thing will ya as I know it must be naughty but it means nothing to me and now I just have to know!!)

Mx *being very naive and innocent*
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

good morning!

Rose, thanks for the DVD bits. It will be ages before I get them, probably this fall if last year is any indication. Teabagging! I had to google that as I had no idea. What can I say, I've lived a sheltered life.

False hope - that is a great birthday present having the season premiers on your special day.

Smiling Rodney

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
            Teabagging! I had to google that as I had no idea. What can I say, I've lived a sheltered life.
            I guess I have, too. That's something I never heard about. Thank goodness for google.

Between the Duet commentary and Joe's Wedding, well, Lipton takes on a whole new meaning.

From Joe's Wedding. No, not that!

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
              I guess I have, too. That's something I never heard about. Thank goodness for google.

Between the Duet commentary and Joe's Wedding, well, Lipton takes on a whole new meaning.

From Joe's Wedding. No, not that!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...dding01049.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...dding01046.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...dding12220.jpg
              Ok..his shrts rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they are soo cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Abydonian Princess
                Originally posted by Allestian
                I'll see what I can do, but I have a feeling Rodney drank it all!!
                Well as long as you're sorry and you're providing the coffee...we're happy.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Ok - so I googled it too!

Well I never - didn't know it was called that!!

How the hell did they work that into the audio commentary then?!?!?!

Making a cuppa will never be the same again!!

Spoiler:

Mx
                  sig by SheppyD
                  Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                  So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by teknikal
                    Ok..his shrts rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they are soo cool!
                    David wore a lot of Hawaiian shirts in Joe's Wedding.

One more for you.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I googled teabag. I couldn't take not knowing. Knowledge isn't always a good thing.

Unfortunately I now want to know how on earth they worked that into a commentary. Thankgoodness my biggest McKayism is my coffee habit.
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                        I googled teabag. I couldn't take not knowing. Knowledge isn't always a good thing.
                        Absolutely alright. I thought I knew a lot, really, but this word was new to me, and wow, like you all I googled it and I could have done without that knowledge. Damn curiosity!

And it seems I missed that when I was listening to the commentaries (it's also still hard for me to understand everything in spoken English), I heard about it here for the first time. So I have no idea when or why they talked about THAT. I wanna know! I'm curious! Again..

What the heck were you talking about, guy?

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

One more for you.

oh so cute!!

Comment

I google teabag too, how on Earth did that make it into a commentary?!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

One more for you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...dding02145.jpg
                              ok now that one rocks.goes perfectly with the black and white checkered..but i still like my one better!!its blue with white hawaiian flowers (yes i own one!)
                              Last edited by teknikal; 25 April 2006, 12:44 PM.

Comment

And again.

Now we had two full picture quotes of exactly the same pic in a row, can you people please quote pics as an URL, so that the pic doesn't show up again in your quote (meaning: changing [IMG] to [URL] when you reply) for those folks here who are on dial-up? Thank you.

Bye, A.

ETA: Thanks, teknikal!
                                Last edited by Arlessiar; 25 April 2006, 12:57 PM. Reason: ETA
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X