No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well since it is his birthday, I figured I should de-lurk too. Here's the birthday boy... well man actually

~ Happy Birthday David! ~

Comment

Happy Birthday, David Hewlett!

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID HEWLETT!!!!!

(my Photobucket's acting up, so I'll be along with piccies soon )
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

As I said at 1 min past 12 this morning. Hehehe...

Happy Birthday to the Davemeister!!!!

Comment

Hi, I'm back from my grandmother's birthday party! It was nice, but I have to admit, I would have liked to be on David's party, too!
            Wow, the thread's been busy, so many birthday messages. Cool!
            And hello to everyone who dropped by for a post although this isn't his usual thunk thread! You're very welcome!

And many posts by Rose. Maaaany posts - aiming for 4000, hu?
            No, serious, thanks for the wonderful picspam! And for the special birthday thread.

I think I said it a million times already, but it's still the 18th here and in Vancouver, too, so, why not:

Happy birthday, David!

A man who smiles like this can't be anything else but ADORABLE!!

Bye, A.
            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Wouldn't it be so cool if David actually came on here now???

Just to see all of his fans partying on the behalf of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                And many posts by Rose. Maaaany posts - aiming for 4000, hu? No, serious, thanks for the wonderful picspam! And for the special birthday thread.
                Hey we have already discussed my lack of a RL no need to rubbed it in. 5000 posts actually.

Well I guess if everyone else is saying it again I will too.

**Happy Birthday**
                David

You wonderful, fabulous and sexy man!

WOOF!!

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
                  Wouldn't it be so cool if David actually came on here now???
                  Well, I for my part agree, it would be cool if he came here now (and I told him in the birthday mail that his GW thunk thread will celebrate his birthday with a big party! ).
                  But I'm pretty sure he has other things on his mind right now. Being on the set, shooting SGA, then maybe some partying with friends and family, and then at the end of the day: Bed, half-dead.

Bye, A.

Comment

Well, I for my part agree, it would be cool if he came here now (and I told him in the birthday mail that his GW thunk thread will celebrate his birthday with a big party! ).
                    But I'm pretty sure he has other things on his mind right now. Being on the set, shooting SGA, then maybe some partying with friends and family, and then at the end of the day: Bed, half-dead.

Bye, A.
                    Then I so wish I could be there. That sounds soooo cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Hey we have already discussed my lack of a RL no need to rubbed it in. 5000 posts actually.
                      Hehe.

I liked your video, Rose! And especially the quote in the beginning!

Bye, A.

Comment

I think the half-dead bit would be spot on. I don't like that idea of him lurking *cannot think why!* but if he did today I hope he felt the love and the obsession and the adoration for his acting and the joy he brings and I better stopped before this becomes sicking.

I have to go to work... and do something.

One last cap; my favourite from him in SGA.

Happy, happy, happy.

Comment

Much as we would love it I really don't think that it would happen because I am sure he is off having fun with family and friends now! I like to think of him having a great time with all the cast and crew as they really do seem to get on well! Hope he has some nice scenes to do today

Anyway if he did come on I would go completely mental and not know what to say, would almost certainly gibber away like a lunatic and embarrass myself something rotten No way for a respectable aged thunker to behave

As Rose so eloquently puts it - WOOF!!!!!

Mx
                          sig by SheppyD
                          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                          So he just looks crazy

Comment

Well, this is my 1500th post and of course it's in this thread.

For this special occasion I'll post my all-time favourite Rodney pic again:

Dreamy!Rodney

*thunk*
                            *ouch the floor is hard*
                            *sees pic again*
                            *thunks again*
                            *bears all the thunk-pain in the world for this pic*

I just found some old pics I nearly forgot about in my Photobucket account. Remember this button? I made it nearly an eternity ago!

Bye, A.

Comment

At last! You are so slow women!

Whee! Congrats Arlessiar on 1500 Posts!

Rodney would like to say something.

Last edited by Willow'sCat; 18 April 2006, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Hey Arlessiar

Congratulations on 1500 posts!!!!!!!!

I have a long way to go to catch you up!

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                Rodney would like to say something.

Just so we know Rose - is that the American use of the word pants or the English one?!?!?!?!!?

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X