Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean this...

Comment

Yeah. That's it. I say I can do it 12.7.

LMAO

I did a 3 page speech in about a min.

Okay. Nobody can beat the Rodmeister. Yet it would be a fun challenge.

Comment

After the event...

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
          I love the look on his face there....
          "Yep. Thought you could beat me Sa...er Amanda. Nope, I'm the master!"

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
          ---------------------------------------------
          ---------------------------------------------
          Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
            I love the look on his face there....
            "Yep. Thought you could beat me Sa...er Amanda. Nope, I'm the master!"
            I know, he's trying not to give away the fact that he knows he's beaten her...

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian
              When he read that physics speech under timed conditions and read it faster than Amanda Tapping.
              Thanks - no wonder I didn't understand as I have not seen the BTS programme! I wondered what David's time and Amanda's time meant on those caps!

I hope they show that again

Little bit of chest and arm action going on here!

Yum!

Mx
              sig by SheppyD
              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Although it was inevitable that he would be the master.

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  Thanks - no wonder I didn't understand as I have not seen the BTS programme! I wondered what David's time and Amanda's time meant on those caps!
                  They had to read out something on a piece of paper about science...wormholes or something like that, AT read it clearly and at normal pace, DH on the other hand runshed through it....lol

Comment

DH beat AT to put it simply. In record time.

Comment

I loved that scene where David reads this physics stuff! Granted, AT could have been faster, she read the text very carefully to get the message across, while David really just rushed through as fast as he could, but I loved that David won.

Thanks for the pics, S.G.C!

SueKay - I looked at your icons, and wow, I think you made some really fantastic ones!

Originally posted by McKayRocks
                      Is that from an ep? The colouring is strange isn't it?
                      Isn't this cap from one of the short previews that were made and shown when they advertised season two on SciFi? The whole cast was in this preview, short 'flashes' of every character, with a very weird green colouring.

A random piccie:

Bye, A.
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by False hope

Oh, I really like this one!

Allestian you really need to see Cube. David is fantastic in it!

~pavane

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I'm going to try and get it tomorrow when I go into town.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                            Isn't this cap from one of the short previews that were made and shown when they advertised season two on SciFi? The whole cast was in this preview, short 'flashes' of every character, with a very weird green colouring.
                            That would explain why I don't recognise it - thanks Arlessiar! You know, I have watched both seasons enough times that you would think I would know each ep inside out and backwards (!) but often when I see a cap or a vid I get so annoyed because I can't remember what ep it is from!

Long live the random pic!

Spoiler:

Hope you all don't mind Shep sneaking in there but a double thunk never hurt anyone!

*bump*, *bump*

Ow!!

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

GateWorld has a piece about the new Stargate DVD releases for Region 2. The Atlantis cover has Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, and a Wraith, but no McKay!

Grr!

At least some of the Atlantis team made it to its DVD cover. The SG1 cover has Landry and Vala and can't-tell-who defending himself from can't-tell-what.

McKay looks fine in BDUs.

OK, who left McKay off the cover?

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

McKay: I want to be on the cover of the next DVD with some hot Wraith chick. If you don't do it I will shoot!!!

Calm down Rodney. You know you're hopeless with guns. *Siege Part 3*

Comment

Working...
                                X